Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a Fresh Baked thread??? I watched them years ago before what’s their names got married (or even met, I think). Time to revisit.
It is really new, as of last week. I don't watch FB, but the thread was formed via the BLAB thread. The FB guy did a live stream and said some tit about Tattle and how he had "logged in" here but then corrected himself to "lurked" here, according to someone from the BLAB thread who saw the live. After he made some remarks about the Tattle forum, some people decided to make him a thread. 😂😂 They were saying he made a bad move because most people on Tattle were complimentary towards his channel and now they are putting him on blast there. 🤣

After the thread was made, he tweeted something like "I guess I had it coming" or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He looks like he’s lost weight. His face isn’t as bloated. Also looks like he’s been cutting his own hair again.

C958472B-79F1-4720-ADE1-D6A5D966F609.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s going to wind up with saggy skin if he doesn’t stop this yo-yo weight gain. I wonder if Camo Dave dropping dead made some kind of impact on him.

I love how people say Mr. Woo is having a midlife crisis. If that was the case he would have to live to be at least 96. Which is about as old as he would have to be to get his money out of that Disney timeshare

When will the housing bubble crash? Oh wait.. this isn’t the realty south webpage.. my bad.. this is tattle life……iykyk

seriously though I think Adam is looking better and he is losing the right way

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When will the housing bubble crash? Oh wait.. this isn’t the realty south webpage.. my bad.. this is tattle life……iykyk

seriously though I think Adam is looking better and he is losing the right way
Yes! 🤣🤣🤣

I thought his new IG pic looked good. He looks healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol! After I read that on the TTT thread I came here to see if anyone else noticed. You did not disappoint. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Since we are already OT, what ever became of 👿 🥚
If I remember correctly - correct me if I'm wrong @Southpaw33, @scopeyscope, and @Whatthevlog.

He went a little overboard with TMI (I think it was about issues with fertility with his wife??) and some peeps called him out on the fact that we didn't need to learn that kind of stuff he elaborated on, and he kinda went bonkers and called us all names and stuff and bolted.

I still think he's lurking. Or under a different name.

Reactions: 7
If I remember correctly - correct me if I'm wrong @Southpaw33, @scopeyscope, and @Whatthevlog.

He went a little overboard with TMI (I think it was about issues with fertility with his wife??) and some peeps called him out on the fact that we didn't need to learn that kind of stuff he elaborated on, and he kinda went bonkers and called us all names and stuff and bolted.

I still think he's lurking. Or under a different name.
That’s exactly what happened. I would bet he is lurking

I heard he's been busy helping investigate fraudulent runDisney participants. 🤣

I'm sure he's lurking. He'll pop up again with some "tea" from an insider that will ultimatley come back as being untrue.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adam posting all over social media about his weight loss now.. 😏

👿Yeah, he described handling things himself, so to speak, because it was all a natural part of the process and we all need to get the sticks out of our asses and get over it. The thing is, we knew too much already and nobody wanted these visuals. I don't want those visuals from anyone at any time. 🤣🤣

Definitely lurking and I have a few accounts on my suspect list. Lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.