Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so happy to see his mom with him she was adorable with the strawberry and peach cut outs😊

Reactions: 4
Can Adam include his mom in all the videos? I love seeing her and listening to her tell us about her life. :love:

Reactions: 3
Yeah his mom is a schweetheart.

As the videos being longer: Longer videos = more watch time = more ad revenue. I noticed his upper estimated revenue on Social Blade recently went from 150k to 166k. Also longer clips are easier to edit than a bunch of smaller quick ones. Hey, I’m good with whatever works best for him.

estimated revenue on Social Blade recently went from 150k to 166k.
Correction, 176k. I hadn’t looked for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 3
Nice video with his mom's home town and places in her life.

I guess one of her siblings owns the old family house, but they don't live there. The shed still has Adam's grandfathers tires for his repair shop.

Reactions: 2
Nice video with his mom's home town and places in her life.

I guess one of her siblings owns the old family house, but they don't live there. The shed still has Adam's grandfathers tires for his repair shop.

I want that truck!

Reactions: 1
Mr. Woo is lucky to still have his parents. Hope he enjoys being with them while he can

Today’s vlog is one of my favs he has done in long time. His mom was hilarious and it was so full of info. I loved the Andy Griffith show and it was cool to learn so much

Reactions: 5
In today’s intro he says it 27° and windy. Turns the camera around on himself. Is wearing an unzipped hoodie. In the words of Martin Crane, “Is it that you CAN'T learn or you WON'T learn?”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Adam even own a jacket? Is it uncool? Just wear a nice winter coat or parka and keep your head and hands covered and you wont be complaining about the cold so much.

Really liked the 80s arcade game collection vlog. I would LOVE to hang out there one time.

Kind of funny how he did this vlog on the same day that Tim and Jenn were staying at the tacky mansion with all the random video games.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We're approaching Day 30 of IG stories' cardio.

Does he look like he's lost any inches? I can't tell unless he's just growing his beard out.

1643895093749.png

Hard to say with the beard but slow and steady is better for weight loss anyway. I haven't been watching a lot of these new vlogs but I know eating healthy while traveling can be quite the challenge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.