Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what he is going for with the videos. It is kind of cool to see a defunct old theme park area for like 3-5 minutes... but that video was so boring being that long.

Reactions: 4
I get what he is going for with the videos. It is kind of cool to see a defunct old theme park area for like 3-5 minutes... but that video was so boring being that long.
And the longer he wants to spend running on the treadmill, the longer the videos will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He buys a coffee every day but can't buy a few other hoodies? Getting tired of seeing him in the same hoodie, with the same pic of him with the hood up, in the thumbnails. 😄
Really just proper weather appropriate gear in general. Once again he has been in the middle of ice storms in the winter and is just wearing a basic hoodie. I guess its just the punk rocker mentality, but you'd think with all the $ he's dropped on other things he could purchase a nice winter coat from Patagonia or whoever by now. Same goes with corresponding legwear and footwear. Not these capri shorts and chuck taylors or converse or whatever. You'd think someone who travels for life would be better about planning for travel.

Reactions: 3
i actually worry about him. with all that caffeine at his age that leads to high blood pressure. probably isn't getting regular doctor checkups the way he travels

Reactions: 1
He could pop into any thrift store and get a winter coat. He could use it and then wash and then donate it back.

Reactions: 4
Another day, another view of his same shoes and shorts on the treadmill on IG. ;)

ALSO - Does anyone think he uses laundry facilities to wash those shorts (and the hoodie) ever? :sick:

• Haha
Another day, another view of his same shoes and shorts on the treadmill on IG. ;)

ALSO - Does anyone think he uses laundry facilities to wash those shorts (and the hoodie) ever? :sick:
There's no way he's washed either of those this year. It wouldn't be punk rock if he washed his clothes.

• Haha
  • Sick
There's no way he's washed either of those this year. It wouldn't be punk rock if he washed his clothes.
That's right. I forgot he is / was so punk still. So punk he bought into DVC. :ROFLMAO:

I believe - still - he's in the middle of some sort of midlife crisis.

• Haha
I will say that I’ve enjoyed his South Carolina stuff way more than the Georgia stuff it’s nice to see like actual like folklore and stuff instead of just here’s an old building that could’ve once been a bank. I do love the backroads stuff it’s just I’ve seen Georgia crap so much it’s boring and the South Carolina stuff has more interesting stories behind it

I swear, that damn hoodie. Every effing thumbnail is him with the goofy face and that hoodie on. Yesterday, he was using the hoodie sleeves as pseudo gloves over the top of his hands. He is an idiot. He could buy a cheap pair of gloves at a convenient store at this point. And he is wearing those tennis shoes that are breathable and have the meshy/holey tops. His feet are probably exposed to full wind chill.

@2020planner - I said the same to my husband last night...that I bet he never washes these clothes. And, I bet he brought along a few t-shirts stuffed into a plastic Publix bag and if we're lucky, a ratty toothbrush and toothpaste. 😂🤢 Same old shorts, hoodie, shoes, and probably socks every day. Oh, but he did buy a Simpsons tshirt yesterday. He also HAS a coat now and still forgets to wear it. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I swear, that damn hoodie. Every effing thumbnail is him with the goofy face and that hoodie on. Yesterday, he was using the hoodie sleeves as pseudo gloves over the top of his hands. He is an idiot. He could buy a cheap pair of gloves at a convenient store at this point. And he is wearing those tennis shoes that are breathable and have the meshy/holey tops. His feet are probably exposed to full wind chill.

@2020planner - I said the same to my husband last night...that I bet he never washes these clothes. And, I bet he brought along a few t-shirts stuffed into a plastic Publix bag and if we're lucky, a ratty toothbrush and toothpaste. 😂🤢 Same old shorts, hoodie, shoes, and probably socks every day. Oh, but he did buy a Simpsons tshirt yesterday. He also HAS a coat now and still forgets to wear it. 🤦‍♀️
Yup. I agree.

He buys into DVC, then quickly pays off DVC (!?!) but won't buy a pair of $5 gloves to fit the weather that he's exposing himself to. 🤦‍♀️
(Walmart, I'm sure has them cheap)

And could you imagine what those tennis shoes smell like at this point? OMGGGGGG 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
@Southpaw33 OMGGGGGGGGG with the OT trip recaps and pics.

Also - Day 21 of walking on a treadmill. 🥳🎉🥳
😂
Literally right after I saw that I came here and was trying to figure out a way to get you here, too. 😂☺ I totally agree, but you know that. Don't participate in 95% of discussion, post about your own activities, start a new thread. 😏

We need a way to d.m on this site. It drives me nuts. Lol

According to IG, Adam is taking a side trip to visit fam NC, so will be changing up the type of vlogs for a bit during his family visit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
😂
Literally right after I saw that I came here and was trying to figure out a way to get you here, too. 😂☺ I totally agree, but you know that. Don't participate in 95% of discussion, post about your own activities, start a new thread. 😏

We need a way to d.m on this site. It drives me nuts. Lol

According to IG, Adam is taking a side trip to visit fam NC, so will be changing up the type of vlogs for a bit during his family visit.
I thought I was the only one that was like - What is this and am I on the wrong website???? And why does it keep happening???

I don't mind the exercise posts on IG stories because they are easy to skip and I get wanting to do something to help hold yourself accountable. It ATW was putting them in the vlog daily, that would be a no-go!

• Heart
Tattle would pretty much be perfect with two additions:
1. Private messages (I get why they don't do this it is to prevent people coordinating fake stuff or attacks I think)
2. A roll eyes smiley to react to posts that are pretty much pointless to me

I watched the one where Adam is with the guy with the Corvair checking out old areas of Myrtle Beach. Pretty good but still too long. Tighten it up Mr. The Woo.

• Heart
Tattle would pretty much be perfect with two additions:
1. Private messages (I get why they don't do this it is to prevent people coordinating fake stuff or attacks I think)
2. A roll eyes smiley to react to posts that are pretty much pointless to me

I watched the one where Adam is with the guy with the Corvair checking out old areas of Myrtle Beach. Pretty good but still too long. Tighten it up Mr. The Woo.
Agree. My kingdom for the eyeroll reaction! 😂

Also agree on that video. That guy seemed nice and was interesting. Adam just doesn't focus these vlogs very well and now is trying to make them longer and longer for workout purposes. 🤪

I agree on the eyeroll emoji. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, just put it behind a spoiler or something. The other day I read thru that huge long recap thinking somehow it was going to relate back to TTT, or seeing TTT, etc. Nope.

I think a lot of it is just flexing like - oooOOOOoOoooOO look where I am - again - and I'm going to regale everyone with details irrelevant to the thread. Don't care, bud. I live 25 mins. away from WDW. :ROFLMAO: So you're not impressing me.

Yeah, I read on IG that Adam's mom flew up to meet him and family stuff w/ his aunt or something???
I did like the Atalaya Castle vlog and ghostly spots vlog - pretty interesting stuff, IMHO.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.