Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of those billboard advertisements along the Interstate, for hundreds of miles.
So much disappointment upon arrival...

Yes, it said "bring food/drink under the tree." Which he exactly did, he walked under the tree with a drink.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
He buys a coffee every day but can't buy a few other hoodies? Getting tired of seeing him in the same hoodie, with the same pic of him with the hood up, in the thumbnails. 😄

He buys a coffee every day but can't buy a few other hoodies? Getting tired of seeing him in the same hoodie, with the same pic of him with the hood up, in the thumbnails. 😄
I agree. I'm also growing tired of seeing him showing the treadmill on IG stories every day. Like, I dunno. Good for him of course. His eating / dieting habits are atrocious. But what is he seeking with the IG story post? A pat on the back...for walking on a treadmill?

Maybe I'm just salty this morning. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I agree. I'm also growing tired of seeing him showing the treadmill on IG stories every day. Like, I dunno. Good for him of course. His eating / dieting habits are atrocious. But what is he seeking with the IG story post? A pat on the back...for walking on a treadmill?

Maybe I'm just salty this morning. :ROFLMAO:
He did wonder after several days if it was too much and he should stop. I think a bunch of people encouraged him. I get it, it does get old, but I have to admit I am impressed he has done it 15 days straight. 😆 I actually think his idea is pretty good- to workout while watching the proofing playback of his video. Imagine Jenn doing that? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He did wonder after several days if it was too much and he should stop. I think a bunch of people encouraged him. I get it, it does get old, but I have to admit I am impressed he has done it 15 days straight. 😆 I actually think his idea is pretty good- to workout while watching the proofing playback of his video. Imagine Jenn doing that? 🤣🤣
Never! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
I should start working out on my bike when watching Adam's videos. Sometimes I fall asleep during them now. 😅
That’s what I do. I stick my iPad up on my treadmill and watch either Adam or Carpetbagger. I’m actually enjoying both of their current road trips.

Reactions: 2
Mr Woo meets his future. One day he will have a long gray beard conducting some obscure tour with endless stories about his days as an internet star

Reactions: 2
I actually loved today’s video. I went to Cypress Gardens in Florida as a kid but I have never been to the one in South Carolina and I thought it was cool taking a little boat ride out into the swamp.
I thought it was very informative actually and I think it would be cool to go there except for ducking underneath a spider filled bridge that doesn’t appeal to me😂

Reactions: 4
I actually loved today’s video. I went to Cypress Gardens in Florida as a kid but I have never been to the one in South Carolina and I thought it was cool taking a little boat ride out into the swamp.
I thought it was very informative actually and I think it would be cool to go there except for ducking underneath a spider filled bridge that doesn’t appeal to me😂
I did, too. I didn't mind the slow pace at all because it was interesting. The guy speaking for the canoe ride was great. I like the exciting and fast-paced videos, but sometimes it is nice to have one without all of the bells and whistles, but has really good information. I would go there for sure on my travels.

That was great tour, I liked seeing and hearing about The Notebook boat scene.

That’s what I do. I stick my iPad up on my treadmill and watch either Adam or Carpetbagger. I’m actually enjoying both of their current road trips.
I haven’t watched a single Carpetbagger video, do you have any that you would recommend for a first time viewer?

Myrtle Beach has a lot of filming spots. Interested to see him around this area.

Mr. Woo used to be fun now he is afraid to walk across the parking lot to film anything that doesn’t move

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.