Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m terrible at paying attention to names on this board but now that you mention it, she does seem to be missing.
Yeah. I've noticed her absence as well. I know the TTT thread was getting a bit annoying the last week or two, so I assumed she might have taken some time off.

I hope all is well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen 2020planner? I hope everything is alright on her end
We miss you 2020planner!

The guy that joined Adam in today's vlog, hope he just has a cold. On his channel the vlogs from just a week ago his voice is way more clear...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen 2020planner? I hope everything is alright on her end
Hi all! Thanks for thinking of me! :love:

I'm on here lurking. Since the start of the new year, I've been busy and have just grown so honestly tired of all these vloggers faces, I can't even bear to comment anymore. :ROFLMAO:

I may chime in here or there but probably will just lurk for the time being. So. Over. Them. All. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the update and glad you're well but just lurking!

Definitely a few threads I can't keep up with full of redundant dialougue, even the vloggers I usually like to hate watch are barely doing the minimum to keep me interested. Finally making my way down to Orlando in a few weeks though so I'll keep my eyes peeled for some behind the scenes tea if they cross my path!

Except for Adam - he's not doing Disney anymore. Except for a DVC staycation. And May the 4th. And A Future Epcot Ceremony. Which now that I add them up is more Disney than I'm doing on my trip! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I'm on here lurking. Since the start of the new year, I've been busy and have just grown so honestly tired of all these vloggers faces, I can't even bear to comment anymore. :ROFLMAO:

I may chime in here or there but probably will just lurk for the time being. So. Over. Them. All. :ROFLMAO:
I felt the same way . . . until someone started a Yankee in the South thread. Then I got my second wind. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mr Woo met Mr Haney today. Riveting action ensued. Mr Woo found another pay phone. Sadly no cows or waving at his shadow

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Glad you’re well!!! Lurk away! 😃

• Heart
I think Adam sounded stuffy and the other guy was croaking. Hope he’s okay. Why was he wearing shorts in 40 weather idk.

He posted on his IG that he wants to be thin and fit by Dragon Con. Still exercising everyday. Hope he doesn’t starve himself this time.

Adam needs to buy a proper winter jacket. He was out walking in freezing rain in just a hoodie. I was having flashbacks to last year when he was driving back to Florida in the blizzard and only had a lightweight hoodie.

• Heart
Adam needs to buy a proper winter jacket. He was out walking in freezing rain in just a hoodie. I was having flashbacks to last year when he was driving back to Florida in the blizzard and only had a lightweight hoodie.
It's videos like this that drive me crazy when it comes to Adam. He thinks it's his thing to be contrary and "rebellious" not having a coat. He looks like a fool in that SAME hoodie out in an ice storm. He is dumb as duck to not have a blanket, coat, and gloves in his car in case he breaks down. I generally don't have a ton to pick apart about him, but this tit drives me bonkers. 😂

Yeah. I've noticed her absence as well. I know the TTT thread was getting a bit annoying the last week or two, so I assumed she might have taken some time off.
Yeah, a bit. 😂 I had to take a week break myself. Thank goodness the nannygate stuff started again so there is a new focus. 😁

I was starting to get worried!! 🙂 Glad you are still lurking. ❤🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Adam just does not know how to dress. I get he has to pack light, but good lord man buy a decent coat.

Also, staying at hotels that have a gym costs more than staying at some motel to crash for the night. I am not saying he is staying at the Ritz every night, but clearly his budget for this outing is pretty good. Having a gym in the hotel cuts down on the options.

Good news. The shadow returns and the shadow knows. Proves Mr Woo knows what the people want. Who else would put on a jacket and not zip it up?

Good news. The shadow returns and the shadow knows. Proves Mr Woo knows what the people want. Who else would put on a jacket and not zip it up?
I do that most of the time. I zip it up if it's windy.

I've always wanted to check out South of the Border. It's sad that it seems to be drying up and blowing away.

He at least found a jacket 🤣.

I remember South of the Border as a kid sad to see how different it is now.

Adam reads sign that says “no food or drink under oak”… promptly walks under oak with his coffee🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

I’m glad they got on to him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah the sign clearly said no food or drink. He pointed out the sign and then ignored it. Lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.