Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan has been very successful, but I find his vlog style boring when he holds on one image for 20 minutes. Maybe he’s gotten better since 2 years ago?

Jacob tries really hard but isn’t as personable as some of the others. His “Carpetbomber” approach to YouTube content is how he stays afloat.

Adam has a lot of the tools to be successful. Personality, drive, and creativity. He can be “lazy” sometimes (doing Disney over and over) but he does recognize his faults and makes adjustments.

Reactions: 1
Jordan has been very successful, but I find his vlog style boring when he holds on one image for 20 minutes. Maybe he’s gotten better since 2 years ago?

Jacob tries really hard but isn’t as personable as some of the others. His “Carpetbomber” approach to YouTube content is how he stays afloat.

Adam has a lot of the tools to be successful. Personality, drive, and creativity. He can be “lazy” sometimes (doing Disney over and over) but he does recognize his faults and makes adjustments.

Jordon does still hold on an image for a while. I think he feels it is better than people looking at him while talking about the subject (like someone's gravesite or the house they grew up in).

I met Jacob (and his wife, now I guess soon to be ex) at Mothman Festival in 2019. Dan Bell was a the booth next door. Dan Bell and crew had way more visitors. Dan Bell and crew were ALOT more friendly and knew how to interact with their fans. Jacob did not hardly have any visitors show up to his booth/tent. He was very unwelcoming and hard to talk to.

I liked watching Jacob for his Ripley's and hate to say it. I got too much of seeing Ripley's all the time. I also liked him for the odd stuff that ATW and Jordan don't do (like the Mystery Gravity places, Bootlegger stuff, Dino Parks, etc.). So I sorta overlooked his personality, as it was OK enough for me to watch his video's. As I found a kindred sprit in the odd stuff I liked. Once I realized he shadow banned me from making comments on his vlogs, I still watched for a while. But slowly went off his content due to various reasons. Just like I went off ATW to too much Disney and kinda turned me off from watching him even though he's not done Disney stuff in a while.

So Adam plans to spend the next week in SC. I hope he’s got plans because that doesn’t sound too interesting.

When I have children I'm going to put on Adam's resort tour vlogs to help them fall asleep. Good lord that vlog was 30+ minutes of NOTHING.

I think BLAB drained his soul, he's been so consistently lifeless ever since their roomsharing. At least he'll be back in time for Spring Training. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I liked the HH vlog. I’ve never seen one from there. Pretty amazing that it’s only 6 points a night. Contrast to Tim Tracker about to spend 70k and then 3500 a year for Aulani.

Reactions: 4
So, Vloggie 127... are you a vlogger or friends with vloggers? 🙂

I liked Adam's Disney HHI vlog, to be honest. I actually think he appears to be going through something right now. Did anyone else think it sounded like his voice was cracking a bit when talking about the Disney stuff he was surprised by at the resort? The "free" gifts and note they left him, the Disney parks Channel on the TV, the Dole Whip. He really seems to love Disney legitimately. It has gotta be weird for him not to vlog the parks anymore. I hope he is getting what he wants out of the small town vlogs, but I definitely feel like he will start vlogging the parks again eventually (not just May 4 or Epcot's anniversary).

Reactions: 6
  • Says he won't be covering Disney due to oversaturation of Disney Content
  • Hints he will be going back to the parks, during busy anniversary days that EVERYONE will be covering no less
Say what you will about Adam, but he's objectively a BABA BOOEY! Piss or get off the pot!

Really enjoyed today's HHI vlog, miles better than the first one! I thought it was going to be another messy word salad from the title, but he was more loose and had great pacing to keep it from getting there. Really seemed like he felt a lot more confident and had a lot more fun filming it!

I think when he's intent on creating an informative tone, he focuses too much on that and loses track of his natural charisma. Even on road-trip stops, there's times where he's doing so much pointing and reading that I lose interest. A lot more fun to watch when he really captures the surroundings and energy over listing out facts and info. I think he's put a lot of thought into it and is stepping back into a good direction!

Did this 6’3” 250+ pound man seriously say he eats between 1200 to 1500 calories a day - and some days only eats 1000 calories! Dude, that’s not being healthy - that’s starving yourself.

Did this 6’3” 250+ pound man seriously say he eats between 1200 to 1500 calories a day - and some days only eats 1000 calories! Dude, that’s not being healthy - that’s starving yourself.
that's been his weight loss MO for years though. he gets fast results but then the body preps itself to starve so when he reaches the goal weight and starts eating again, even if its not unhealthy, the body is going to store a lot more fat in preparation for more future starvation. To his credit, at least this go round he has been exercising some, per his instagram he's been doing some cardio at his hotels for the last week, but also yesterday he said he probably will stop showing that as he thinks those posts have 'run their course' after 8 days.

I thoroughly enjoyed today’s vlog. It was fun watching him just take his time and relax and it was nice seeing him get excited over riding a bicycle on the beach… it really is the little things like that that make the best memories

Reactions: 6
Adam again letting the camera and content run way too long. There was 55 seconds of himself laying in a Hammock and whatever he's saying barely audible since he's too far away from the camera. His Blogs are watchable though... On fast forward.

Reactions: 2
Oh boy, a rambling video. Let's see what we get out of this. So far, for me:

-I don't believe for one second BLAB was scared by the neighborhood where his apt is. Adam said he walks it to Disneyland all the time.
-His lease ends in August and he only had to pay an extra month's rent to get out of it. Interesting. I still think BLAB probably left him hanging because he said he only decided this recently during his break. Didnt BLAB say they had a surprise coming before that? Anyone have dates?
-He said he has "No wife, no kids, no girlfriend..."
Oh boy, a rambling video. Let's see what we get out of this. So far, for me:

-I don't believe for one second BLAB was scared by the neighborhood where his apt is. Adam said he walks it to Disneyland all the time.
-His lease ends in August and he only had to pay an extra month's rent to get out of it. Interesting. I still think BLAB probably left him hanging because he said he only decided this recently during his break. Didnt BLAB say they had a surprise coming before that? Anyone have dates?
-He said he has "No wife, no kids, no girlfriend..."
☝🏽😃AHHHH!!!! But he never said he didn’t have a fiancé 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.