Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to have pay closer attention, I missed that. ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm also over the rah-rah my-state-is-better-than-your-state-and-every-other-state-in-the-union repeated comments by another person. IYKYK.

But, I digress. I guess I'm feeling extra salty today.๐Ÿคฃ

Also - Adam!

Definitely an admitted stan. Admitted in FRE's comments section under the PMM video.
But Disney is talking to him about his channel!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah. Look at their original posts. Weird stuff. I am convinced they are a certain someone who is starting over to get a new start after blowing it, or they are a vlogger or someone trying to be part of the group. Sketchy city.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
But Disney is talking to him about his channel!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah. The nd stuff... look at their original posts. Weird stuff. I am convinced they are a certain someone who is starting over to get a new start after blowing it, or they are a vlogger or someone trying to be part of the group. Sketchy city.
I think you may be right. (y)

Reactions: 1
I actually enjoyed Adams vlog again today it was cool seeing the old hot coffee town and the ground map of the Mississippi river

I don't think he's giving up on living in CA. He's armed with knowledge that he still gets decent views on the repetitive Angel game/hot dog videos, and now he can start from game 1 and have a full season to work with, heck he'll probably 'pepper in' some spring training games now too in AZ and in FL. Also the allure of Disneyland, and despite his vocal complaints about magic key, he did pay for it already. Plus the other stuff back in 2022 - vid con, D23, etc.

I don't know about where he leased from - seemed like maybe just a typical lease. Isn't his apt closer to Disneyland? I may need to go back and watch older vlogs. I know he did live near the Orange circle at some point. I just think BLAB is totally exaggerating the "sketchy neighborhood" stuff. I doubt Adam lived in some super rough area. I think they just wanted a nicer place and wanted to flex for the stans. Or Katie wanted to live a more luxurious life, a la Jenn. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, it feels strange lately. I have to say...I am terrible because I have had some weird radar going off lately about some people with double usernames/split personalities. My spidey sense has been tingling. ๐Ÿ˜… I am also not really interested in a specific person's trip reports and home decor and all of that. ๐Ÿคช
Glad I am not the only one who is not interested in those trip reports and information from the move and decor. When I see those, I think I am on a different site and wonder WTF?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think he's giving up on living in CA. He's armed with knowledge that he still gets decent views on the repetitive Angel game/hot dog videos, and now he can start from game 1 and have a full season to work with, heck he'll probably 'pepper in' some spring training games now too in AZ and in FL. Also the allure of Disneyland, and despite his vocal complaints about magic key, he did pay for it already. Plus the other stuff back in 2022 - vid con, D23, etc.
So can't he achieve the same thing by just staying with all the friends he has in California? Or doing short term rentals like AirBNB?

I still wonder what came first, BLAB moving out or Adam deciding to get rid of the apartment? Maybe something like a big rent increase made the decision for him?

Glad I am not the only one who is not interested in those trip reports and information from the move and decor. When I see those, I think I am on a different site and wonder WTF?
Yesssssssssss. I mean, I've been told before countless times I'm derailing when certain topics were brought up and I don't do nearly the book-length recaps of random vacations / pics of what is being made for dinner / look at what I bought for the bathroom posts. ๐Ÿคฃ

Also - Adam.:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yesssssssssss. I mean, I've been told before countless times I'm derailing when certain topics were brought up and I don't do nearly the book-length recaps of random vacations / pics of what is being made for dinner / look at what I bought for the bathroom posts. ๐Ÿคฃ

You mean you donโ€™t want to see my Christmas decor? Thanks a million ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I used ignore... which is weird bc I miss new thread links a lot and actually didn't know what you meant earlier because I hadn't seen any trip posts. ๐Ÿคฃ But really, some OT is ok with me. You'll notice though that a certain someone never really likes or reacts to others' posts but tells us every detail of a trip for reactions. It feels very blog-ish to me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used ignore... which is weird bc I miss new thread links a lot and actually didn't know what you meant earlier because I hadn't seen any trip posts. ๐Ÿคฃ But really, some OT is ok with me. You'll notice though that a certain someone never really likes or reacts to others' posts but tells us every detail of a trip for reactions. It feels very blog-ish to me. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yessssssss. It also comes across as a flex to me w/ dropping all the names of places gone, things done. As a local, I don't really care. It's not impressing me. ๐Ÿคฃ And no, I don't really care what boarding group someone got for RoTR, nor do I need the screenshot.

That being said, yeah, I don't mind some derailing - hell, I fully acknowledge the hypocrisy of the post I'm typing right now. ๐Ÿคฃ I guess just not when it involves tons of pics and / or book-length manuscript play-by-plays.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like I'm perpetually a few weeks behind on those threads because I only read through when I'm having a slow hungover Saturday breakfast. Sounds like I'm going to need some stiff coffee to get through it these upcoming weeks! :ROFLMAO:

The backroad videos are such a great fit for him! Hoping this road trip works out for the better and lights his fire back up, always fun to explore - AND he's 95% less repetitive in them. A win-win!

• Heart
Yessssssss. It also comes across as a flex to me w/ dropping all the names of places gone, things done. As a local, I don't really care. It's not impressing me. ๐Ÿคฃ And no, I don't really care what boarding group someone got for RoTR, nor do I need the screenshot.

That being said, yeah, I don't mind some derailing - hell, I fully acknowledge the hypocrisy of the post I'm typing right now. ๐Ÿคฃ I guess just not when it involves tons of pics and / or book-length manuscript play-by-plays.
I don't mind derailing when it comes from people who give and take on a message board. Message boards are fun when you get a group of people who post, reply to each other, react to each other's posts, can disagree and chat about that, maybe get irritated with one another at times... but when you feel like you are just there as an audience to someone's flexing, unrelated personal life stories every time they post, or they are super one-sided, well then ignore comes in handy. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like I'm perpetually a few weeks behind on those threads because I only read through when I'm having a slow hungover Saturday breakfast. Sounds like I'm going to need some stiff coffee to get through it these upcoming weeks! :ROFLMAO:

The backroad videos are such a great fit for him! Hoping this road trip works out for the better and lights his fire back up, always fun to explore - AND he's 95% less repetitive in them. A win-win!
DH is watching yesterday's panhandle backroads vlog right now.

I like how the pack of dogs stopped him from going down the road. That was pretty interesting!!!

I wouldn't mess w/ that road, or what may be down it. :ROFLMAO:

:devilish: ๐Ÿฅš returns. Predictable as always.

Last edited:
The writing seems on the wall that he's moving out of his current place in Orange. But I'm sure you're right that he will move back at some point. He loves it out there.

:devilish: ๐Ÿฅš returns. Predictable as always.
Yeah, now that he was at the parks and the vloggers gave him the time of day, suddenly he is sticking up for them more than ever. If Tim had been around and treated him nicely, I wonder what he would have done then. ๐Ÿ˜‚
(Also, he never replies to me, or quotes me. Only quotes Tea replying to me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)

Oh, and Adam and the three dogs was a funny moment. ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Yeah, now that he was at the parks and the vloggers gave him the time of day, suddenly he is sticking up for them more than ever. If Tim had been around and treated him nicely, I wonder what he would have done then. ๐Ÿ˜‚
(Also, he never replies to me, or quotes me. Only quotes Tea replying to me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)

Oh, and Adam and the three dogs was a funny moment. ๐Ÿ˜„
He did tag Tim and Jenn once in a comment where he also tagged PMM and SE on IG. He said it was a test to see if T&J would respond. Nah, just thirsty. Totally thirsty for recognition from bleeping Disney vloggers for some strange ass reason. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I leave for a couple of days and the site goes nuts. :) I have a lot of catching up to do.

I'm loving the backroads videos. It was great seeing Hot Coffee. I grew up in MS and had heard of the town, but have never been there.

He did tag Tim and Jenn once in a comment where he also tagged PMM and SE on IG. He said it was a test to see if T&J would respond. Nah, just thirsty. Totally thirsty for recognition from bleeping Disney vloggers for some strange ass reason. ๐Ÿคฃ
Yep, I remember that. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.