Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the vlog dated Oct 27th, he said that he will not be uploading videos w/ a "cadence" (?!?) of everyday vlogs for the remainder of the year - because "other things were more important to him at the moment."

And that his immediate family is here (in Florida) and that's where he's staying until "after the holidays" and then he'll "step things up on the travel aspect."

"Rest of the year through 2021 all bets are off" and talks about if he wants to upload he will, if not, he won't - but wants to "enjoy what's important" and spend time with friends and family.

And all of this prompted umpteen comments about the health and well-being of his parents.

1636900319218.png

Now? He's on CROSS COUNTRY ROAD TRIP? I just can't w/ his ramblings anymore. 🤦‍♀️

1636900369851.png

New video posted after 2 weeks since the last one. Back roads of the Florida panhandle. Looks like part of road trip back to CA.

So why not fly out? If that looks to me like what it seems to be. Wouldn't that be the most expedient route to assist someone?
As I said. Just speculating. Maybe she has a court date against whomever and he had time to drive ?

He's traveling back to CA because BLAB (Best Life & Beyond) moved out of his apartment. They thought his neighborhood was a gangsters paradise, so they moved to a gated apartment complex that's over $3,000/mo. He's either moving in with them or moving his things elsewhere. He did say his lease was up later in the year.

Reactions: 6
As I said. Just speculating. Maybe she has a court date against whomever and he had time to drive ?
Yes, I just followed up w/ my own speculation to your speculation. 🤣

He's traveling back to CA because BLAB (Best Life & Beyond) moved out of his apartment. They thought his neighborhood was a gangsters paradise, so they moved to a gated apartment complex that's over $3,000/mo. He's either moving in with them or moving his things elsewhere. He did say his lease was up later in the year.
🤣I just love how he said definitively on Oct 27 that he's staying in Fla until after the holidays. Remember all the "hope your dad and mom are OK" posts made here and on YouTube? Then posts today a vlog w/ the title - "Cross Country Road Trip" begins.

Yes, I just followed up w/ my own speculation to your speculation. 🤣

🤣I just love how he said definitively on Oct 27 that he's staying in Fla until after the holidays. Remember all the "hope your dad and mom are OK" posts made here and on YouTube? Then posts today a vlog w/ the title - "Cross Country Road Trip" begins.
Yes, but I think BLAB dropped the moving news on him unexpectedly. He's probably driving out there to grab all of the rest of his belongings, maybe completely move out & not have a west coast home anymore? If you want some juicy gossip, go read BLAB's thread. I'm sure Adam with give us more information than BLAB about the moving tea, even if it's in a word salad.

Reactions: 9
Yes, but I think BLAB dropped the moving news on him unexpectedly. He's probably driving out there to grab all of the rest of his belongings, maybe completely move out & not have a west coast home anymore? If you want some juicy gossip, go read BLAB's thread. I'm sure Adam with give us more information than BLAB about the moving tea, even if it's in a word salad.
I think that’s exactly what happened. And since he had to go out there anyway, of course he’s going to document it.

Reactions: 6
Ahhh good intel! Didn't know that. I don't know if I can handle BLAB's thread (I REALLY can't stand them - well, her).

So it basically is / was confirmed he was (likely illegally per a typical lease agreement) subletting his unit in Cali to them? (probably unknown to his landlord / rental company?)

Reactions: 1
You think posting a new video now might also have anything to do with the steep drop for Disney stock? Less certainty in that so best to start building things back up.

Any info on Natalie's picture above? She looks horrible. Are you saying that's Adam's arm in the photo?

I think that’s exactly what happened. And since he had to go out there anyway, of course he’s going to document it.
Yeah, I think he has to go back to CA to find a new roommate/tenant or move out his stuff and give up that place.

Its odd thats he is driving. I don't know how long he's going to stay but he is cutting it close to winter icy conditions on the drive back. May have a repeat of the extreme dangerous icy road trip to Florida.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Good to hear he is returning to the type of videos that first endeared most of us to him.

I just watched the Oviedo/Geneva/Chuluota/Bithlo journey. Most enjoyable...and familiar to me. :) Oviedo has really grown over the last dozen or so years.

Welcome back, Adam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.