Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of last thread:
Adam walks around outside of Disney
Adam Finally goes in
Adam takes a break from disney
Natalie makes videos more interesting
Adam goes to a ballgame
Adam eats hotdogs
Adam goes to a ballgame
Adam eats hotdogs
Adam eats again
Adam eats fast food
Adam eats semi fast food

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t even with this last vlog. Took 5 full minutes to even walk in the front door. It’s painful to watch. Half an hour of him eating. I really miss his adventurous vlogs

Reactions: 6
Recap of previous thread:
πŸ‘©πŸ»πŸ†πŸ˜ΆπŸŒ­πŸ”πŸ₯šπŸƒπŸ₯šπŸ—‘πŸ”₯πŸ˜ΆβšΎπŸŽ†πŸŒ­πŸ­πŸ«πŸŽ¬πŸ₯šπŸ˜ΆπŸŒ­βšΎπŸ‘©πŸ»πŸ˜ΆπŸ₯šβšΎπŸŒ­πŸŒ­πŸŒ­
couldnt have said it better myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I honestly dont even notice when we are making this weird shorthand or how we all just innately understand it, language is a remarkable thing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap of last thread:
Adam walks around outside of Disney
Adam Finally goes in
Adam takes a break from disney
Natalie makes videos more interesting
Adam goes to a ballgame
Adam eats hotdogs
Adam goes to a ballgame
Adam eats hotdogs
Adam eats again
Adam eats fast food
Adam eats semi fast food
Great recap! Only edit I'd make is to add in "Adam goes in again, rides the jungle cruise 2 times and leaves" right before the take a break from disney.

How many on camera hot dogs do you think he'll eat next month? Gonna be tough to pass this month's total!

Reactions: 2
Great recap! Only edit I'd make is to add in "Adam goes in again, rides the jungle cruise 2 times and leaves" right before the take a break from disney.

How many on camera hot dogs do you think he'll eat next month? Gonna be tough to pass this month's total!
I think next months hot dogs will only be consumed at baseball games so….8-10πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Another fast food 'review' but the dumb thing is once again its a review he's done before, and not even that long ago relatively speaking (May 2020).
And damn, first minute in he's still got hot dogs on the brain.

DH is currently watching Adam's Jollibee vlog.

OMG. Paint drying would be more interesting.

Seriously - what the duck is this video supposed to be about?!?!? Friggin boring. Low energy. Forced talking w/ Theme Park Obsession (or whatever his name is). Nasty shots of unappetizing food and Adam stuffing his face with dangling spaghetti hanging out of his mouth. His face is super puffy too now.

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Seriously - what the duck is this video supposed to be about?!?!? Friggin boring. Low energy. Forced talking w/ Theme Park Obsession (or whatever his name is). Nasty shots of unappetizing food and Adam stuffing his face with dangling spaghetti hanging out of his mouth. His face is super puffy too now.
I'll give his Jolibee video credit in that it got me to try their food again after hating it as a child. Their burgers are still not very good to me, but that chicken is great.

It was still a boring and weird video though.

Reactions: 1

Yeah I’m starting to wonder if Adam has untreated depression. He doesn’t seem to find joy in much and he knows he is eating himself into serious health issues but doesn’t seem to care. I am actually concerned for him.

Reactions: 6
I'll give his Jolibee video credit in that it got me to try their food again after hating it as a child. Their burgers are still not very good to me, but that chicken is great.

It was still a boring and weird video though.
Yeah, I went on their website (there's one coming near UCF here in town) and I'm kind of scared of the menu. I've honestly never seen chicken and spaghetti combos before - especially after I now have seared into my memory the image of Adam swooping up a big forkful of spaghetti, slurping up strands in his mouth, and shoving the remainder in with his fork. :sick:

I'd be interested in trying the peach thing though.

Yeah, I went on their website (there's one coming near UCF here in town) and I'm kind of scared of the menu. I've honestly never seen chicken and spaghetti combos before - especially after I now have seared into my memory the image of Adam swooping up a big forkful of spaghetti, slurping up strands in his mouth, and shoving the remainder in with his fork. :sick:

I'd be interested in trying the peach thing though.
Their spaghetti is super sweet, so it is very weird for most people. Almost like it's topped with ketchup.

The peach mango pie is really good. But the chicken is the real star, and their adobo rice is good.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
couldnt have said it better myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I honestly dont even notice when we are making this weird shorthand or how we all just innately understand it, language is a remarkable thing
I don't know why but I just got a sneaky hunch our bestie deviled appetizer may have an alter ego over in that other land of the #hosted? Could be wrong but I feel like something is fishy w/ him.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Their spaghetti is super sweet, so it is very weird for most people. Almost like it's topped with ketchup.

The peach mango pie is really good. But the chicken is the real star, and their adobo rice is good.
I do love rice. I'll keep that in mind for a carbtastic meal if DH and I ever find ourselves there 🀣

I don't know why but I just got a sneaky hunch our bestie deviled appetizer may have an alter ego over in that other land of the #hosted? Could be wrong but I feel like something is fishy w/ him.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I do love rice. I'll keep that in mind for a carbtastic meal if DH and I ever find ourselves there 🀣
It wouldn’t surprise me.. we need more scoping πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ

Reactions: 4

Yeah, definitely some incognito identities going on over there. Sooo many new people who jump right in and know all the typical topics. Kinda weird. πŸ˜‚

Adam's videos have no rhyme or reason anymore. Pretty sad.

Two questions.

What sane person eats spaghetti this way?

41702546-CBE0-4CE2-B151-FD19EF4A307D.jpeg

And who in their right mind eats their food directly off a nasty dirty tray?

1A7C68C7-8CD2-4AA8-9C1E-E064C5098709.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I would totally watch videos with only Daphtalie in them. Wait-I already have, but I don't think they were on YouTube, and those were MUCH more interesting and enjoyable than Adam's vlogs. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.