Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he’s definitely getting rid of the California apartment.

View attachment 874061
If he's not worried about what he gets for stuff ($$$-wise), why not just donate it.

You could get rid of all that stuff in minutes. Go to Salvation Army, Goodwill, any local place that takes donations - whether it's big stuff or little stuff. I'm sure those all exist in SoCal bc they exist here in his *first* home of Central Fla and I donate big and little stuff to them all the time.

Sorry, that came off as somewhat "big baller" virtual signaling to me.

Edited to add: Anytime anyone says it's not about the money, it's about the money. 🤣

Reactions: 5
If he's not worried about what he gets for stuff ($$$-wise), why not just donate it.

You could get rid of all that stuff in minutes. Go to Salvation Army, Goodwill, any local place that takes donations - whether it's big stuff or little stuff. I'm sure those all exist in SoCal bc they exist here in his *first* home of Central Fla and I donate big and little stuff to them all the time.

Edited to add: Anytime anyone says it's not about the money, it's about the money. 🤣
That's where he bought all that stuff

Agreed, but perhaps he is also avoiding some peeps that scour Goodwill and resell tit elsewhere. Not sure what kind of stuff, though, but maybe things like memorabilia or collectibles, or special items. Last time he downsized before he moved to Fla, he sold his bike to some old man or something and seemed he was just happy to see it get put to good use. If he donates, I hope he chooses somewhere more charitable than Goodwill. I am guilty of dropping off lots of tit there, but we don't have a ton of great options like Southern California would.

Agreed, but perhaps he is also avoiding some peeps that scour Goodwill and resell tit elsewhere. Not sure what kind of stuff, though, but maybe things like memorabilia or collectibles, or special items. Last time he downsized before he moved to Fla, he sold his bike to some old man or something and seemed he was just happy to see it get put to good use. If he donates, I hope he chooses somewhere more charitable than Goodwill. I am guilty of dropping off lots of tit there, but we don't have a ton of great options like Southern California would.
Goodwill is the absolute worst. Went to one a few weeks ago and found two shirts with the original $4.99 price tags on them and Goodwill was selling them for $9.99. Plain t-shirts - nothing special.

At this point he probably doesn’t have much to get rid of. Didn’t he downsize to one bedroom when BLAB moved in?

Reactions: 3
Right, but if he doesn't care about the money (or where it goes), then he shouldn't care what comes of whatever he's having to offload. 🤣

There's usually lots of smaller places you can donate to as well, including organizations for veterans, troubled teens, Habitat for Humanity, etc. - and if it's memorabilia or collectibles, museums often will take things. Libraries will take DVDs and book donations too.

My experience with our local Goodwill has been pretty good, TBH. There's a few people at some of our local ones we donate to with disabilities and they likely wouldn't have gotten a job elsewhere but Goodwill gave them a chance. So I'm all for that.

DH's brother used to work at Salvation Army (he was a recovering addict at the time), though we haven't used them as much over the years.

At this point he probably doesn’t have much to get rid of. Didn’t he downsize to one bedroom when BLAB moved in?
Where did you find the intel from his post? Was it IG stories? I didn't see it. You'll have to give us the updates on what he wants to get rid of.

Lame shooting locations. Maybe pick a movie at least one person other than Adam cares about. And he couldn't find half the stuff. And pretty funny when the people didn't open their door cause some old perv was knocking. LOL

Honestly and I am not sure if anyone feels the same way. When I was watch a movie. Sometimes I wonder where they film it. I will look it up and it will say New Mexico if it takes place in a desert. My brain says, cool, they filmed XYZ movie in New Mexico. Never did my brain say, I wonder what actual locations past the desert or even if it was in a city like Santa Fe. Like I want to go to Santa Fe and look at the restaurant that particular scene was filmed.

Disclaimer. When I moved to the DC area. I happened to be in Georgetown and found The Exorcist stairs. That was it. I never cared to find any other places (I can't remember of the rest of the movie was filmed in the DC/Maryland area) as, well, I never cared. But I certainly did not make a special trip to Georgetown just to see the stairs.

I know people seem to love watching those kind of vlogs. Not sure why?

Reactions: 2
I think he’s getting rid of the furniture so instead of dragging it to the thrift he can just sell it cheap. I know he squeezed into the one bedroom but I think he left the couch and table for BLAB to sit on and try to hide the fact they were in his living room. Too bad they showed the Keurig with Adam’s Starbucks mugs by accident.

I’m excited for this chapter. I hate him living in CA.

Reactions: 4
I think he’s getting rid of the furniture so instead of dragging it to the thrift he can just sell it cheap. I know he squeezed into the one bedroom but I think he left the couch and table for BLAB to sit on and try to hide the fact they were in his living room. Too bad they showed the Keurig with Adam’s Starbucks mugs by accident.

I’m excited for this chapter. I hate him living in CA.
If it's that, there's places you can call to come pick up stuff as donations; they'll send a truck for free.

I'm sooooo interested in seeing what he's going to try and sell!!!!!

Reactions: 1
If I was Woo, I'd give the small stuff to Justin to sell in his booth and split the money.

If I was Woo, I'd give the small stuff to Justin to sell in his booth and split the money.
Are they still friends? I haven’t seen them hang out together in a very long time. Of course there is a possibility I missed a vlog where they hung out I don’t watch every one of adams vlogs

I’m so out of the loop I haven’t seen any Woo vids. Or been over here in ages. I missed you all 🙂

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah, that's right! Justin has that booth now. I so wish I could get out there and see it. When I saw it first, it looked like there was some interesting stuff in there. I haven't kept up with any updates though. Does he have a page for it or something to see what he's selling?

I'm really interested in where this apt. was / what it looks like.

I've rented tons throughout my life - from both private landlords and nationwide apartment management / leasing companies.

It's somewhat unusual to be selling a refrigerator from a rental. Even private landlords typically have kitchens fully furnished (and certainly the big companies do).

Either his unit didn't have a frig at all or the frig was so cruddy that he got permission from the landlord to replace it on his own dime. A lot of potential places I looked to rent over the years had crappy outdated appliances but they wouldn't budge on either upgrading or letting us replace them on our own dime.

Does anyone have any clues as to what type of apt he was renting?

It's somewhat unusual to be selling a refrigerator from a rental. Even private landlords typically have kitchens fully furnished (and certainly the big companies do).

I have a couple rentals. Some tenants I've had prefer their own fridge or stove if it fits the fridge "hole" or stove "hole." That might be the case in this situation.

That’s a California thing. Have to bring your own refrigerator to an apartment rental.
Wow! Never knew that! Any reason why?

So do you think he had a private landlord then?

My cousin lives in downtown L.A. in a high-rise apartment complex and his came fully furnished in the kitchen. Of course, it's like $3,000/ mo. :ROFLMAO: https://www.liveaccent.com/

EDITED TO ADD: Whoops. I don't know why I wrote it was a high-rise. It's not. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.