Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked at him parting with Epcot picture and mugs. He can easy pack mugs and take to Florida.

Reactions: 2
I'm shocked at him parting with Epcot picture and mugs. He can easy pack mugs and take to Florida.
I'm not getting this, really. LOL

He said in the initial post that it wasn't really about "what he got for the stuff" but then is telling people to "make an offer" on all these things.

Ok, my offer for the frig is $5.

If it's not about the money, he should take it, right? ;)

Dude must need the money. Miss a Disney timeshare payment or two and they sick the dogs on you

Reactions: 1
I'm not getting this, really. LOL

He said in the initial post that it wasn't really about "what he got for the stuff" but then is telling people to "make an offer" on all these things.

Ok, my offer for the frig is $5.

If it's not about the money, he should take it, right? ;)
For $5 I rather say no and donate to someone in need for free on Facebook or Kijiji. Lol

For $5 I rather say no and donate to someone in need for free on Facebook or Kijiji. Lol
Yeah, that's what I said the other day. And kinda my point. LOL

Why not just donate all these things?

If it's not about getting some extra $$$ (and he wants to get rid of the stuff quick), just offload it to a worthy organization. (or person, like you said). 🤷‍♀️ Or if he really wants to get more $$$ for the Disney stuff, put it on eBay or something, pack the stuff up, and bring it with him back to Fla. until it sells at the price he wants.

It'll be interesting to see if / how this works out for him.

EDITED TO ADD: I realize I've beaten this point into the ground now. I'll stop. 🤪 🤪 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
More things that would easily fit in his car. Someone needs to tell him when you’re selling a collectible item you don’t say make an offer. And he’s putting it in his IG stories so how many people are actually going to see it?

AF73E0E8-A528-4AD1-A38C-D790295C6BDF.jpeg

I wonder if he’s going to hit the road hard and give up both places. I wish I could purchase the mugs.

More things that would easily fit in his car. Someone needs to tell him when you’re selling a collectible item you don’t say make an offer. And he’s putting it in his IG stories so how many people are actually going to see it?

View attachment 878429

He must have loads of Disney die hards following him, particularly in that area as he vlogged Disneyland a lot. I suspect he will do well with those items. I think things like the fridge will go nowhere unless people just want to buy it to meet him.

I wonder if he was banking on CA rental income in the longer term but something fell through like rise in rent or something. He had that, investment in Disney Stock, DVC membership.... Wondering as well if he bet big on the Rays too so that's why he's suddenly scrambling and somewhat avoiding public eye from park vlogging.

I wonder if he was banking on CA rental income in the longer term but something fell through like rise in rent or something. He had that, investment in Disney Stock, DVC membership.... Wondering as well if he bet big on the Rays too so that's why he's suddenly scrambling and somewhat avoiding public eye from park vlogging.
I am still so confused by this whole situation. :ROFLMAO:

If he was subletting to BLAB, how would he be gaining income from the rental? Wouldn't they just be paying him and he would then pay his landlord as if he were still living there at present?

I am still so confused by this whole situation. :ROFLMAO:

If he was subletting to BLAB, how would he be gaining income from the rental? Wouldn't they just be paying him and he would then pay his landlord as if he were still living there at present?
That makes way more sense than what I was thinking lol. Wasn't making anything with the subletting, and with BLAB moving out and the price rising he's better off downsizing. Still feels like there's some sort of bigger money issue if he's selling that Epcot poster though.

Not as sure about the mugs though, I could see him not being as attached to those because they're more Starbucks than Disney memorabilia.

That makes way more sense than what I was thinking lol. Wasn't making anything with the subletting, and with BLAB moving out and the price rising he's better off downsizing. Still feels like there's some sort of bigger money issue if he's selling that Epcot poster though.

Not as sure about the mugs though, I could see him not being as attached to those because they're more Starbucks than Disney memorabilia.
Yeah, I'm just confused by the whole thing. :ROFLMAO: I guess I came in kinda late to the BLAB-staying-at-Woo's place drama and, while I heard bits and pieces over the last few months, I'm trying to learn more about it from the BLAB thread about how they said it was in basically a bad neighborhood? Or dangerous or something? I find that hard to believe. The word in the BLAB thread is basically the thought that they may have pulled the rug out from under Adam and screwed him ??? I guess we'll see if they hang out together in the future. :ROFLMAO:

I WILL say this (like I said, I've beat the whole "make best offer" thing into the ground hahaha) but I'm interested in seeing what he does if he can't offload all this "make best offer" tit in a short timeframe - especially with the whole "will meet you in Orange Circle" or must be local stuff. How long is he going to stay in Cali to wrap things up? Do you remember if he mentioned that?

Plus, in my experience, it was always something like the seller sets it at $100 OBO (or best offer). Not making the buyer make the first offer because - hell - offer $1 for something. Bookcase = $1! If he wants it gone and it's not about the $$$ (stated in writing), then how's he going to negotiate that?!?

Oh yeah, that's right! Justin has that booth now. I so wish I could get out there and see it. When I saw it first, it looked like there was some interesting stuff in there. I haven't kept up with any updates though. Does he have a page for it or something to see what he's selling?
We're planning a trip next October. I love SoCal.

I'll be in your neck of the woods next Saturday. :)

Dude must need the money. Miss a Disney timeshare payment or two and they sick the dogs on you
Pluto don't play. LOL

• Haha
This whole ordeal is rather strange. I hope he isn’t having money issues especially after all the weird super ridiculous spending he has done in the last few months. Why sell stuff you can take to your florida apartment? Makes me wonder if he is giving that up too and moving back in with his parents for awhile. OOORRR maybe he is selling stuff so he can marry Nat 😆

Reactions: 5
My take is that likely the landlord found out he was illegally sub-letting to the BLAB and terminated his lease and gave him 30 days to vacate.

This whole ordeal is rather strange. I hope he isn’t having money issues especially after all the weird super ridiculous spending he has done in the last few months. Why sell stuff you can take to your florida apartment? Makes me wonder if he is giving that up too and moving back in with his parents for awhile. OOORRR maybe he is selling stuff so he can marry Nat 😆
Ahhhh I don’t tnink Nat is the marrying kind…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.