Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I am gonna get labeled a stan, but so be it. I loved this vlog. Dude has known for a while he was losing interest in the Disney vlogs. A full vlog of him riding Expedition Everest 3 times 30 min before the park closed? A vlog of him riding the Jungle Cruise multiple times in a row? I agreed with what he said - the oversaturated vlogging of Disney, and subtle shade he was throwing at all the people vlogging Disney and every single thing about it. He said some people do it better (they do) but you know he thinks some of his pals are ridiculous with the vlogging, lives at the parks every week, etc..

He was also throwing subtle shade at Genie+. He said so in a comment on the vlog (way down in a lower comment). I think he's serious this time, though he also said he would still go to DVC resorts and show them, and show specific special Disney parks things he wants to vlog. I really believe he is over it, in probably more ways than one. I have been enjoying his small town Florida vlogs and I liked the baseball vlogs (all of them).

I wonder if this is his attempt to help salvage his friendship or relationship with Natalie. He said he wants to go to the park with family, friends, and kindred spirits without filming it and just enjoying it like they are.

Will he start filming tons of Disney videos in a few months once his views tank? Maybe. I honestly don't think he cares about views or he wouldn't have done 6 videos on baseball that barely cracked 30K.

I think he is doing something that a lot of us wanted. Stop the freaking fake Disney pandering and view grabs and do content that means something to you. He is becoming the antithesis of BLAB and I am pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: 20

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Okay, here’s one…ResortTV1 is complaining their livestream got struck for copyrighted music during the fireworks and all their stans are in an uproar. Looks like Disney and Universal are cracking down in some way, if they want to use the music and show to make money, they gotta pay. Since they can’t afford that, I hope they didn’t quit their day jobs. Something’s going on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

GrumpyDong

Kind of impressed that everyone here isn't jumping all over him for dialing back his Disney visits. Say what you want about the guy, but he clearly isn't motivated by the almighty dollar ... he likes doing his weird, one of a kind shit and it works for him. So bravo. And he's got his head screwed on pretty straight if he realizes that prioritizing spending some time with the folks is more important than bouncing coast to coast to ride the same rides over and over again. That's the most real stuff I've seen a Disney vlogger talk about in quite a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Recap of last thread:
Adam walks around outside of Disney
Adam Finally goes in
Adam takes a break from disney
Natalie makes videos more interesting
Adam goes to a ballgame
Adam eats hotdogs
Adam goes to a ballgame
Adam eats hotdogs
Adam eats again
Adam eats fast food
Adam eats semi fast food

• Haha
People can say what they want about Natalie's "side-hustle," but she is at least genuine in her excitement for the HHN stuff and definitely knows more about modern pop culture than Adam.

2020planner

VIP Member
If he was with BLAB, wouldn't be surprised if he was just trying to save himself embarrassment of Katie butting in trying to take over the conversation.
Kinda OT - and I think I mentioned this before (but can't remember which thread) but I DH and I saw BLAB at Mardi Gras (Universal Orlando) pre-COVID.

They were coming out of the Tribute Store and we were over by Fallon at one of the booths eating. Katie had a boa on that she obvs just purchased and they were with those two guys they always hang out with.

OMG. You'd have thought they just walked out of a funeral. Glum. Non-talkative. They walked over to the booth to check the menu out. Katie looked over at me and we locked eyes. She's shorter than I thought she was. No one was really talking to each other.

Then the four of them walked over to one of the floats in front of the Tribute Store and it was like - SHOWTIME! - Spencer spun around with the camera on him, eyes lit up, hamming it up to the camera in front of the float, she started getting all animated, the TMs on stilts in front of the float were throwing beads at them, and then just like that - it was over! They got their shot. They all looked glum again and started walking on.

I'm not even exaggerating one bit when I say it was like a fucking light switch that someone turned on and then turned off again.

Insane, these stupid ass vloggers. All fakes. 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Blu

I've had the impression for a while now that he isn't happy with his life, and I really think that he does not want to vlog at all anymore. He's just putting out any crap to pay the bills.

Reactions: 10

Diskit

Can’t we just accept his decision? Maybe he’s bored, tired, he’s eating crap, maybe he’s going to take some time to get healthy. For those of us who don’t vlog our lives, nobody speculates when they don’t see us for a few days/weeks. I hope he enjoys his little sabbatical, with family and real friends, and starts his new year with some fresh ideas for both his channel and his life.
I think we care about it because we like him.

2020planner

VIP Member
Lol! Such a stan!

I don't think he mentioned anything. When he did his phone-less journey to Disney he mentioned he was thinking of doing a walk and talk video, but decided to film at Disney, then circled back to maybe doing another walk and talk. So maybe he'll tell us what's going on soon.

My assumption is a trip is coming up or maybe he's burnt out. I personally miss him not putting out content. But if he needs time, I respect it. I don't agree with everything Adam does and feel like his channel has lost a lot of life. But at the end of the day, he seems like a decent enough guy.

I'm wondering if there's issues behind the scenes with Natalie. The fact that she's in town(?) could be having an effect on him if they aren't speaking. But this is obviously a bunch of speculation.

Hopefully he'll be back at it soon enough.
I forgot about Natalie.

But yeah, I agree.

DH and I truly enjoy the backroads' types of vlogs and we liked seeing the vlogs w/ his Dad. I'm a former cast member, local, and used to be a loooong time AP (let them lapse this year) and I don't care one iota to see him ride BTMRR again. Or say "there goes the monorail" again. I'd much rather see off-the-beaten-path.

I totally would understand the burn out. Hell, he actually DOES put out vlogs daily and on a very regular schedule. He can totally take some time off, IMHO.

Unlike the completely overworked and underpaid and underappreciated Trackfucks who just came back from their 5,892nd vacation this year. 🤣

(I know you know that's absolute sarcasm... hahaha)