Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about it though, if he was [presumably illegally, which is likely why he never brought it up directly] subletting his unit to BLAB and they were paying *him* the rent he'd then turnaround and pay his landlord as if *he* were paying, if they moved out, why would it affect him?

He would just need to continue to pay his rent until his lease was up, as if he was still living there solo.

And even it was up near the end of the year - Dec / Jan, he said he would "hit the road hard" in the new year.

So I'm still not getting the need for a cross-country road trip right now, considering that and what he said two weeks ago.

Will he be road tripping up unto the end of lease to land in Cali? (you usually have to give 60-90 days notice of a desire to vacate)

I mean, he said specifically he'd be staying in Fla until "after the holidays."

So many questions. So much "mystery." So many contradictions. So strange. 🀣

Junk car, vending machines, talking to cows. Driving through a series of run down Podunk towns...so riveting! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When he gets this obscure I just can't. Tapped our about half way through.

He's probably going to Cali to get the place ready for Natalie to move in. He'll remain bi-coastal and will have more of a reason to spend more time on the West coast.

Its odd thats he is driving. I don't know how long he's going to stay but he is cutting it close to winter icy conditions on the drive back. May have a repeat of the extreme dangerous icy road trip to Florida.
I believe he's driving so he can empty out the apartment and be done with his West Coast 'Homestead'. I think his lease for Celebration might end soon-ish too. I wonder if he'll get rid of that one too if he's going to be on the road for a bit.

Reactions: 3
Junk car, vending machines, talking to cows. Driving through a series of run down Podunk towns...so riveting! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He's probably going to Cali to get the place ready for Natalie to move in. He'll remain bi-coastal and will have more of a reason to spend more time on the West coast.
I actually enjoy the off-the-beaten-path, small town-thing and will definitely watch today's vlog.

My biggest gripe with him - as I referenced in my earlier comments and maybe I'm in the minority here and that's fine - is that he frequently makes these big declarations / absolute-type statements and then turns around and contradicts himself - on camera.

I wish he'd learn just to say what needs to be said and stop elaborating upon it.

Stop the rambling overly descriptive vlogs of word salads, getting sidetracked - SqUirrEL! - unnecessary and often incorrect use of big words, and / or sometimes incoherent thoughts just to tell us "I'm taking a break from XYZ..."

He did it back at the end of July when he announced his "break" from the Disney parks and actually said in a pinned comment "up unto Halloween at least." Then he was back on Disney property for his birthday (DL) and then back to FL (WDW) riding rides less than one month from that vlog saying he wasn't going to.

I know Adam has idiosyncrasies that some find endearing but having conversations with animals is just plain weird.

I think the BLAB and Adam connection is not well known in reference to the apartment situation. Way back during the covid lockdowns, he was trying to downsize and move all his stuff into the smaller room for some "roomate" to move in. He was mentioning getting rid of other non-bedroom furniture and extra things like bikes and stuff he had. There was speculation that BLAB was going to use his place while he was away for long stretches and share the rent so he could afford two places. Now, BLAB suddenly moved because supposedly Adam's neighborhood was too scary (I don't believe it) and I think it was going to cause him to have to foot the entire rent and not have any roommates lined up when the lease renewed. He probably was going to wait until 2022 to do the roadtrip stuff, and maybe he was going to keep the CA apt with BLAB sharing rent, but with them moving out he just wants to get his place cleared now for when the lease is up (someone said that is around the new year??).

With him steering away from Disney, his views will probably drop a lot and he isn't wanting to pay the extra rent? Maybe he had thought they might take over the entire lease and they left him in the lurch? Or, none of this is true and we have no idea. πŸ˜‚

If he plans on packing/bringing stuff back then I think it explains the driving his car. Or instead he'd just fly.

Something came up and he has to be there for end of month sounds like it could only be his apartment related. He has nothing else out there.

Reactions: 2
If he’s closing out the CA place he may as well drive and get the content. Lots of Buccees to stop at.

I think the BLAB and Adam connection is not well known in reference to the apartment situation. Way back during the covid lockdowns, he was trying to downsize and move all his stuff into the smaller room for some "roomate" to move in. He was mentioning getting rid of other non-bedroom furniture and extra things like bikes and stuff he had. There was speculation that BLAB was going to use his place while he was away for long stretches and share the rent so he could afford two places. Now, BLAB suddenly moved because supposedly Adam's neighborhood was too scary (I don't believe it) and I think it was going to cause him to have to foot the entire rent and not have any roommates lined up when the lease renewed. He probably was going to wait until 2022 to do the roadtrip stuff, and maybe he was going to keep the CA apt with BLAB sharing rent, but with them moving out he just wants to get his place cleared now for when the lease is up (someone said that is around the new year??).

With him steering away from Disney, his views will probably drop a lot and he isn't wanting to pay the extra rent? Maybe he had thought they might take over the entire lease and they left him in the lurch? Or, none of this is true and we have no idea. πŸ˜‚
I think he needs his car to bring some belongings back to Florida. I don't think he knew BLAB planned to move out. And if he did maybe he thought it would be the new year

@Southpaw33 Do you have any idea if his place was like through a private landlord or was it through a typical apartment leasing company?
Where was the apartment again?

Also, what's w/ all the OT trip recaps lately?
1636999041982.png

• Heart
@Southpaw33 Do you have any idea if his place was like through a private landlord or was it through a typical apartment leasing company?
Where was the apartment again?

Also, what's w/ all the OT trip recaps lately? View attachment 867730
I don't know about where he leased from - seemed like maybe just a typical lease. Isn't his apt closer to Disneyland? I may need to go back and watch older vlogs. I know he did live near the Orange circle at some point. I just think BLAB is totally exaggerating the "sketchy neighborhood" stuff. I doubt Adam lived in some super rough area. I think they just wanted a nicer place and wanted to flex for the stans. Or Katie wanted to live a more luxurious life, a la Jenn. πŸ˜†

Yeah, it feels strange lately. I have to say...I am terrible because I have had some weird radar going off lately about some people with double usernames/split personalities. My spidey sense has been tingling. πŸ˜… I am also not really interested in a specific person's trip reports and home decor and all of that. πŸ€ͺ

• Heart
I don't know about where he leased from - seemed like maybe just a typical lease. Isn't his apt closer to Disneyland? I may need to go back and watch older vlogs. I know he did live near the Orange circle at some point. I just think BLAB is totally exaggerating the "sketchy neighborhood" stuff. I doubt Adam lived in some super rough area. I think they just wanted a nicer place and wanted to flex for the stans. Or Katie wanted to live a more luxurious life, a la Jenn. πŸ˜†

Yeah, it feels strange lately. I have to say...I am terrible because I have had some weird radar going off lately about some people with double usernames/split personalities. My spidey sense has been tingling. πŸ˜… I am also not really interested in a specific person's trip reports and home decor and all of that. πŸ€ͺ
Oh yeah, she's probably exaggerating. Katie is like Jenn's twin. I don't know who is worse. I can't stand her. I don't think I've honestly ever been able to watch one entire vlog of theirs just because of her. I've always bailed after a few minutes, if that, and I'd cringe when they'd appear in Adam's vlogs.

Also - yeah, a lot of newbies too. Plus :devilish: πŸ₯š resurfacing too recently. And like, I'm OK w/ it if it (maybe) if relates to T&J but put it in a SPOILER or something if it's going to be soooo long and unrelated. 🀣

Oh yeah, she's probably exaggerating. Katie is like Jenn's twin. I don't know who is worse. I can't stand her. I don't think I've honestly ever been able to watch one entire vlog of theirs just because of her. I've always bailed after a few minutes, if that, and I'd cringe when they'd appear in Adam's vlogs.

Also - yeah, a lot of newbies too. Plus :devilish: πŸ₯š resurfacing too recently. And like, I'm OK w/ it if it (maybe) if relates to T&J but put it in a SPOILER or something if it's going to be soooo long and unrelated. 🀣
Yeah...but they are even more fun to talk about than T&J. It is a literally a dumpster fire on their channel daily. And the people in that thread are a lot of fun. If you can stomach the videos from time to time, you'd love to join in on that thread. A person who used to be friends with Spencer is on there and spilled all the tea and screenshots of texts where Spencer bashed KT back in the day. 🀣

😈

Twitter has some stuff.. Also, one person is setting off alarm bells for me and has for months. Came in not knowing anything, asking lots of questions and requesting a lot of explanations... now uses every freaking term and nickname ever shared for T&J and contradicts things said when they first joined about what they know and for how long they watched. πŸ€” May be nothing, but my bs radar has been going off a lot lately. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm looking forward to Adam's tell all book once he retires from vlogging.

I've learned to just skip a post as soon as I realize it is off topic and irrelevant.

Our buddy :devilish: πŸ₯š what can I say? I miss the simpler days of just the Trackholes thread. Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah...but they are even more fun to talk about than T&J. It is a literally a dumpster fire on their channel daily. And the people in that thread are a lot of fun. If you can stomach the videos from time to time, you'd love to join in on that thread. A person who used to be friends with Spencer is on there and spilled all the tea and screenshots of texts where Spencer bashed KT back in the day. 🀣

😈

Twitter has some stuff.. Also, the one nd person is setting off alarm bells for me and has for months. Came in not knowing anything, asking lots of questions and requesting a lot of explanations... now uses every freaking term and nickname ever shared for T&J and contradicts things said when they first joined about what they know and for how long they watched. πŸ€” May be nothing, but my bs radar has been going off a lot lately. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ok. Good to know. I may need to go over there and check it out. 🀣

And yeah, I agree. Definitely some suspect stuff going on. :unsure:

• Heart
Ok. Good to know. I may need to go over there and check it out. 🀣

And yeah, I agree. Definitely some suspect stuff going on. :unsure:
Yeah, that BLAB thread moves twice as fast as the TTT some days. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now suddenly I guess they are female, but man I could have sworn it was a guy before that. The whole "Slacker Ass Trackers" stuff feels so...familiar.

Yeah, that BLAB thread moves twice as fast as the TTT some days. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now suddenly I guess they are female, but man I could have sworn it was a guy before that. The whole "Slacker Ass Trackers" stuff feels so...familiar.
I'm going to have pay closer attention, I missed that. 🀣
I'm also over the rah-rah my-state-is-better-than-your-state-and-every-other-state-in-the-union repeated comments by another person. IYKYK.

But, I digress. I guess I'm feeling extra salty today.🀣

Also - Adam!

But he wants everyone to know that he rubbed elbows with PMMπŸ€’β€¦ wtf was that about seriously πŸ™„
Definitely an admitted stan. Admitted in FRE's comments section under the PMM video.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.