Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did tag Tim and Jenn once in a comment where he also tagged PMM and SE on IG. He said it was a test to see if T&J would respond. Nah, just thirsty. Totally thirsty for recognition from bleeping Disney vloggers for some strange ass reason. 🤣
Maybe his little one is the TTT stan in the family and puts on a fake Tim-style, look at me, mustache while watching videos in the crib. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe his little one is the TTT stan in the family and puts on a fake Tim-style, look at me, mustache while watching videos in the crib. 🤣
I feel kinda bad for his little son. He talks a talk about the Trackers but goes and puts his kid on camera in his "vlogs." (at least when he'd do his vlog).

Then in one IG story a few months ago on his personal account that I tracked down - which I swear to you I was gonna screenshot and call him out on his bullshit - he said something jokey along the lines of - uh oh! - [insert kid's name] may be liking SE better than his wife.

(as he was captioning a pic of his kid in front of a giant TV screen watching bleeping Disney vloggers)

And beyond it being awful to say such a thing publicly, he actually TAGGED both SE and his wife! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yikes! I've seen some of his IG stories before, but missed that one. That's so weird.
I felt so bad for his wife when I saw that. I mean, you have got to be a fucker obsessed with SE to not only say such a thing on IG but then tag both SE and your wife?!?!?! It's like, get a grip, buddy. Stop it with your stupid vlogger crush already. It's bleeping weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I felt so bad for his wife when I saw that. I mean, you have got to be a fucker obsessed with SE to not only say such a thing on IG but then tag both SE and your wife?!?!?! It's like, get a grip, buddy. Stop it with your stupid vlogger crush already. It's bleeping weird.
Yeah, some really weird stuff to put out on IG. 2020, you said before you don't have Twitter... right?

I miss the Huff and Doback days with you and @Scoobytoot 🤣

Anyone watch today's Adam video?

Yeah, some really weird stuff to put out on IG. 2020, you said before you don't have Twitter... right?

I miss the Huff and Doback days with you and @Scoobytoot 🤣

Anyone watch today's Adam video?
I miss them too!!!

No, I don't have Twitter. Never have had it. I used to be able to read some stuff but a few months ago, something changed, and now I can't. They probably stopped the ability for people who weren't on Twitter to read back-and-forths.

My FB and IG are under my business accounts. That's how I fly under the radar when gaining intel on the vloggers pages. ;)

Nah, I haven't watched it. DH and I were at Universal today and then went to Whole Foods to spend too much money on groceries, as always.
Would you like my book-length manuscript of my play-by-play of every moment of my day? 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I miss them too!!!

No, I don't have Twitter. Never have had it. I used to be able to read some stuff but a few months ago, something changed, and now I can't. They probably stopped the ability for people who weren't on Twitter to read back-and-forths.

My FB and IG are under my business accounts. That's how I fly under the radar when gaining intel on the vloggers pages. ;)

Nah, I haven't watched it. DH and I were at Universal today and then went to Whole Foods to spend too much money on groceries, as always.
Would you like my book-length manuscript of my play-by-play of every moment of my day? 🤣 🤣 🤣
I haven't watched yet either..

And your play-by-play is definitely wayyyyy more interesting than some others I have read recently. 😂😂

Yeah, if you could look on Twitter without an account, you might notice some interesting things like you did on IG. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I haven't watched yet either..

And your play-by-play is definitely wayyyyy more interesting than some others I have read recently. 😂😂

Yeah, if you could look on Twitter without an account, you might notice some interesting things like you did on IG. 😁
Are we talking about :devilish: 🥚 ?

Some people need to learn to not use their real name on youtube when they’re making the exact same comments on tattle. Just sayin’.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some people need to learn to not use their real name on youtube when they’re making the exact same comments on tattle. Just sayin’.
Same w/ recapper, and repeated comments on T&J's size.
Let's just say T&J have a long way to go to catch up.

• Haha
I watched part of the Adam vlog that was about the sundown movie and none of the one today. I don’t know these movies so it doesn’t interest me but I’m glad he is doing what he likes. He is good at movie location vlogs.
I don’t want to hear a play by play of anyone’s Disney vacation… people should go to the disboards for that

• Heart
I don’t want to hear a play by play of anyone’s Disney vacation… people should go to the disboards for that
Yup, put that tit behind the spoiler cut, ain’t nobody got time for that! We also don’t need to hear about peoples skin care regimens. 🙄

Anyway, back to ATW. My favorite vlogs of his are actually the ones where he goes to White Castle, Jollibee, etc. I don’t know what that says about me but I just like the way he does those vlogs. 😂 He doesn’t get all disgusting like the Trackholes and his narration is kind of hypnotic.

Reactions: 5
Yup, put that tit behind the spoiler cut, ain’t nobody got time for that! We also don’t need to hear about peoples skin care regimens. 🙄

Anyway, back to ATW. My favorite vlogs of his are actually the ones where he goes to White Castle, Jollibee, etc. I don’t know what that says about me but I just like the way he does those vlogs. 😂 He doesn’t get all disgusting like the Trackholes and his narration is kind of hypnotic.
You mean you weren't interested in the puzzle merch? 🤣

• Haha
OMG, I was like “Dude, are you serious right now?” WTF? It’s getting hard to wade through those threads.
I know. I mean, I don't care about some OT. It's gonna happen. And I know I was responding to the stan re: PMM but at least I put my intel in a SPOILER. 🤣 But if that's pretty much all someone pops up to do - i.e. unrelated trip or life stories - then like @Southpaw33 said, it just screams flexing, one-sided, and attention-seeking.

Lame shooting locations. Maybe pick a movie at least one person other than Adam cares about. And he couldn't find half the stuff. And pretty funny when the people didn't open their door cause some old perv was knocking. LOL

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.