Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering if NaXXXalie’s recent tweets over the past 72 hours are passive aggressive shots fired at Adam.

She doesn’t seem like someone you want to be intimate with and then get on their bad side for ANY reason (reference crazy vs hot chart).

If that has now evolved into a distraction (and a potential threat that she will spill some exclusive tea that could upset Reverend Dad and his wholesome image), I would be pretty stressed/anxious too when creating content if I was Adam.

If I have “seen this movie before”, NaXXXalie’s next move is to start posting again on her adult content only Twitter (which had been silent since they reconnected in California) to get the attention of Adam.

can somebody give me a quick summary on the morrow controversy? it looks crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyy but i do not have time to go through all those posts lmao

also....đŸ˜ˆđŸ„š
If you think that's crazy, wait until you hear about the Disney Cruise drama. The dumpster flames get higher and higher!

I lost my patience in the PMM thread when they started to argue what the point is of changing vlog content. Because nobody wants to watch a fake blubbery fool giggle obnoxiously during the tower of terror 50 times! We've seen it 10 times already and every time it sucked!

Getting fed up with Adam too. I'm starting to think its the Disney World stans are a big part of what's dragging down his channel direction; he starts making some decent videos in other cities in CA but as soon as he gets back to a Disney park they re-imerge with waves of praise as he films BTMR for the thousandth time. Like a bandwagon, but for crappy vlog material.

Reactions: 5
I've had the impression for a while now that he isn't happy with his life, and I really think that he does not want to vlog at all anymore. He's just putting out any crap to pay the bills.
Well, ding dang and holy macaroni, you guuuuyzzzz! Sounds like someone else we know.....

Reactions: 4
Pretty much nearly all Youtubers go through a cycle. ATM is a great example. Start a channel doing something either different or fun and get a following. Then the Youtuber likes that success and starts to perform (consciously or unconsciously) for the camera and gets more followers and some money starts rolling on in. It is obviously nice to help pay for passes, and trips etc. Things start to get a bit more extravagant. They pay for bigger meals, more merch, and nicer resort stays. If they are lucky they get to quit their day job and go full time. After a bit sometimes a few months other times years the Youtuber needs things to succeed to keep food on the table and roof overhead. They get a bit more fake. If they had integrity with their opinions they start to get swayed not to piss off a Theme Park PR department or hotel chain. At some point they become a slave to the camera do the same things over and over to chase views and be first at whatever event is coming down the pike. If they try anything different and views dip then that axes that bit of fun. I see in Vegas vloggers, I see in other travel or RV vloggers and even car and tech vloggers. YouTubers if successful just like a lot of other things becomes a repetitive rat race. Some are better than others at handling it. ATW is clearly chewed up and spit out by it all. TTT have just lost their souls and are sacrificing their kid now to the after of views. It’s happened to a car vlogger I follow SaabKyle. I see it happening to PMM or even Greg on How to Drink as a non-travel example. It may not be 100% and there are a lot tougher jobs than being a Youtuber, but in the end unless for a very special few Youtube grinds the joy out content producers. None of this is an original thought, but at this point my wife and I watch up and coming Youtubers to follow their arch from growing success to burnouts trying to keep relevant. I don’t know what that says about me, but it’s true.

I have no idea why anyone would want to try it these days. Unless you are doing it without monetizing the content for the love of it, it’s a fools game.

I came in on the middle of it and there’s no time to catch up! Check out the Morrow thread, he apparently is better at branding than Paris Hilton aka his “character” is completely fabricated
I can't find a thread on PMM. Can someone post a link please.

Pretty much nearly all Youtubers go through a cycle. ATM is a great example. Start a channel doing something either different or fun and get a following. Then the Youtuber likes that success and starts to perform (consciously or unconsciously) for the camera and gets more followers and some money starts rolling on in. It is obviously nice to help pay for passes, and trips etc. Things start to get a bit more extravagant. They pay for bigger meals, more merch, and nicer resort stays. If they are lucky they get to quit their day job and go full time. After a bit sometimes a few months other times years the Youtuber needs things to succeed to keep food on the table and roof overhead. They get a bit more fake. If they had integrity with their opinions they start to get swayed not to piss off a Theme Park PR department or hotel chain. At some point they become a slave to the camera do the same things over and over to chase views and be first at whatever event is coming down the pike. If they try anything different and views dip then that axes that bit of fun. I see in Vegas vloggers, I see in other travel or RV vloggers and even car and tech vloggers. YouTubers if successful just like a lot of other things becomes a repetitive rat race. Some are better than others at handling it. ATW is clearly chewed up and spit out by it all. TTT have just lost their souls and are sacrificing their kid now to the after of views. It’s happened to a car vlogger I follow SaabKyle. I see it happening to PMM or even Greg on How to Drink as a non-travel example. It may not be 100% and there are a lot tougher jobs than being a Youtuber, but in the end unless for a very special few Youtube grinds the joy out content producers. None of this is an original thought, but at this point my wife and I watch up and coming Youtubers to follow their arch from growing success to burnouts trying to keep relevant. I don’t know what that says about me, but it’s true.

I have no idea why anyone would want to try it these days. Unless you are doing it without monetizing the content for the love of it, it’s a fools game.
I really enjoyed Adams vlog today I thought it was interesting. However I do agree with all of the above it’s kind of like years ago I used to watch graveyard girl and then she started getting sent the stupid little baby toys that should’ve never been sent to her in the first place and then her demographics seemed to get younger and younger and she was getting older and still unboxing all these very childish toys like shopkins or whatever they’re freaking called and squishy‘s and weird things and it was a real turn off but you could tell that she wasn’t really interested but she was doing it to try to keep the sponsorships coming and try to keep her young demographic happy. Of course I was completely done with her after the Starbucks debacle I’m surprised I can’t find a thread is there not a thread on here for that girl? If anybody knows please point me to it

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed Adams vlog today I thought it was interesting. However I do agree with all of the above it’s kind of like years ago I used to watch graveyard girl and then she started getting sent the stupid little baby toys that should’ve never been sent to her in the first place and then her demographics seemed to get younger and younger and she was getting older and still unboxing all these very childish toys like shopkins or whatever they’re freaking called and squishy‘s and weird things and it was a real turn off but you could tell that she wasn’t really interested but she was doing it to try to keep the sponsorships coming and try to keep her young demographic happy. Of course I was completely done with her after the Starbucks debacle I’m surprised I can’t find a thread is there not a thread on here for that girl? If anybody knows please point me to it
I saw her break character once and she was kinda cute. Then she got back into character and completely blew that for me.

Have you seen Shane Dawson’s videos he did of Graveyard girl’s house? And cars? That money is going to dry up at some point because she is stale.

I was bored if Adam today. More repeat topics. Go to the Keys or something!

...aaaaand just like that, I'm already kinda disenchanted with Tampa Jay. :unsure:

I watched the Busch Gardens vlog and, at one point, he grabs and pulls on one of the props set up - almost pulling out the voodoo pin. Don't think they want you doing that. Does he normally do stuff like that?

I watched the Spirit Halloween vlog and he does some mock attack w/ the cat prop for sale and drops the item - on purpose - to fall straight to the floor. I don't really care if the cat is made of styrofoam or whatever, not cool IMHO.

So - while I know it's not the end of the world-type stuff, it still kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

What's his deal? Can anyone give me just basic background info on him? Age, how he got started, married / single, etc. I know someone mentioned about the father passing away... Does he typically throw in an Adam Sandler impression in almost every vlog?

...aaaaand just like that, I'm already kinda disenchanted with Tampa Jay. :unsure:

I watched the Busch Gardens vlog and, at one point, he grabs and pulls on one of the props set up - almost pulling out the voodoo pin. Don't think they want you doing that. Does he normally do stuff like that?

I watched the Spirit Halloween vlog and he does some mock attack w/ the cat prop for sale and drops the item - on purpose - to fall straight to the floor. I don't really care if the cat is made of styrofoam or whatever, not cool IMHO.

So - while I know it's not the end of the world-type stuff, it still kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

What's his deal? Can anyone give me just basic background info on him? Age, how he got started, married / single, etc. I know someone mentioned about the father passing away... Does he typically throw in an Adam Sandler impression in almost every vlog?
If you go back a year or so in his vlogs, Jay did a few everyday/life update videos. He just recently got an apartment, he had been living at his parents, but now that his dad passed, his mom moved back up to Indiana. He moved in with them after he got divorced. I believe he said it was a tough divorce, they had two dogs & each kept one. He works full time, not sure what he does. He was inspired by ATW to start vlogging, so I think a lot of his style is based on ATW's, like the long rambling outro's. That's the most info I have.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.