Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a minor league stadium 10 minutes from me but no one will go with me anymore. It’s cheap fun.

Reactions: 2
I NEVER thought I would say this but Adam is kinda making me want to go to a baseball game.. even if it’s minor league. This was a cool vlog

I really enjoyed Adams vlog today I thought it was interesting. However I do agree with all of the above it’s kind of like years ago I used to watch graveyard girl and then she started getting sent the stupid little baby toys that should’ve never been sent to her in the first place and then her demographics seemed to get younger and younger and she was getting older and still unboxing all these very childish toys like shopkins or whatever they’re freaking called and squishy‘s and weird things and it was a real turn off but you could tell that she wasn’t really interested but she was doing it to try to keep the sponsorships coming and try to keep her young demographic happy. Of course I was completely done with her after the Starbucks debacle I’m surprised I can’t find a thread is there not a thread on here for that girl? If anybody knows please point me to it
She is suggested in some social media I follow but her mouth freaks me out. Curious on the Starbucks debacle now.

ATW related - I've had to turn off his latest offerings - the one about Yee-haw - I probably lasted 3 minutes and shut it down.

Reactions: 1
She is suggested in some social media I follow but her mouth freaks me out. Curious on the Starbucks debacle now.

ATW related - I've had to turn off his latest offerings - the one about Yee-haw - I probably lasted 3 minutes and shut it down.
Google graveyard girl starbucks drama you can find everything about it. It has to do with her self entitled ass showing

I NEVER thought I would say this but Adam is kinda making me want to go to a baseball game.. even if it’s minor league. This was a cool vlog
While watching the vlog, I was saying I'd love to go to a minor league game. The closest towns/cities with one are at least 90 min away. I live in a college town, but their season is like Feb-May/June, so I'll have to wait for that to come back around. I used to go to the Savannah Gnats games sometimes when I lived in Savannah, GA (I think they're the Savannah Bananas now...lol). When I lived in Charlotte, I used to go to the Knights games sometimes, and even back when they were the Charlotte Orioles.

I think it would be great if Adam took his dad to one of these minor league games. I know they're likely being cautious because of COVID. Since those games are much less attended, it would be a chance to be secluded most likely, and it's open air.

Reactions: 5
Our local MiLB is the Columbus Clippers, farm team to the Indians/Guardians... When I was a kid, we were the farm team of the Yankees, and I can remember how big of a deal it was to go see Darryl Strawberry when he would get moved down throughout his final years... 😂 😂

I liked the minor league rainy day vlog as well but then YouTube started recommending some of his daily vlogs from7 years ago. He acts like a totally different person back then! Much more energy!

Reactions: 3
I liked the minor league rainy day vlog as well but then YouTube started recommending some of his daily vlogs from7 years ago. He acts like a totally different person back then! Much more energy!

I agree. I watched the 2014 Yeehaw Junction vlog and he had much more energy and enthusiasm. He really has lost his mojo of late.

Today's video is hilarious. He geeked out with a lightsaber. He reminded me of the lightsaber kid from years ago ... but all grown up.

1630082998707.png

• Haha
I want to go build a light saber so I would totally be geeking out if I had one. Adam actually looked nice in this video his hair and his beard looked really nice and it made his face look slimmer he looks really good compared to how he has looked.
damn I want a light saber lol I have not even gotten to go to galaxies edge yet so I cannot wait until the day I can

I want to go build a light saber so I would totally be geeking out if I had one. Adam actually looked nice in this video his hair and his beard looked really nice and it made his face look slimmer he looks really good compared to how he has looked.
damn I want a light saber lol I have not even gotten to go to galaxies edge yet so I cannot wait until the day I can
He's starting to rock the grey hair. It works.

That light saber vlog was hilarious 😂 he’s such a complete nerd and I’m here for it!

He seems awkward when meeting new people, but I'd totally say hi to him. He's a constant source of entertainment.
i can confirm… ran into him (and damn near every other West and East coast vloggers) for opening day of Flower & Garden this past March… said “Yo Adam what’s up?!” And he quietly muttered “how’s it going” with his head down like a shy school boy… he was hanging with BLAB and a couple other West Coasters…

Spotted Nate and Jackie in the Showplace Pavilion… Then TTT hiding in a corner outside of the pavilion away from the masses…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.