Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I understand the DVC membership has resale value and can be used after the loan term is paid off.
Probably too early to tell, with Riviera just opening within the last year or two, but Riviera is the first DVC resort to have "resale restrictions"... One of those restrictions is that the points will ONLY be valid for Riviera stays if purchased as a resale deed...

I believe this will negatively affect resale in the long run... How much is yet to be determined...

Reactions: 2
Here's the outlaw part: Why call it bread service? Bread Service is unlimited bread that a restaurant gives you at the start of your meal before you even order drinks sometimes. This is $18 of five floppy Frisbees where one or two of the breads would be good, leaving three undesirable. I shutter to think how many of those little sauce cups Disney has in their back kitchen since they give you like 10 per order.

JUST CALL IT BREAD FFS! "Yes Hi! I'd like to have the bread please!" Drop the service stuff. If not, I got something you can service!
To be fair, on the menu it is listed as "Indian-style bread service". I just don't understand why order it as a meal by itself? Its supposed to be a (shared) appetizer. The Kay boys do the same thing and orgasm when they do.

Less than a week back in FL and already back at Disney World! I set my bar pretty low but damn, can Adam limbo!

adamthewoo8.19.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I keep waiting for another starvation diet but I don’t think it’s coming until baseball season is over. He is heading for a heart attack.

Reactions: 3
Really great publicity for the Rays in that vlog! :ROFLMAO: Love the Tampa area, they deserve a much better Baseball Stadium. My high school cafeteria makes better nachos than those!

At least the football stadium's nice - I know Tropicana's a pain to get to but so are most other fields when you go during gametime. If the stadium experience was worth it, more people would go.

Reactions: 1
Poor Adam. He's doomed. The clock is ticking...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually enjoyed Adam's monorail vlog. Honestly I don’t remember any vloggers doing a full video of the Epcot monorail and all you see if you ride it around the park. It was pretty cool and seeing all the construction was interesting.

But he is definitely scraping the bottom of barrel for content otherwise. 😶🙄

I enjoyed today's Holy Land Experience update video. The extra effort on the on-ramp was appreciated.

17 more Rays regular season home games after today, so over under at 3.5 more hot dog videos there. Then hot dogs at Rays playoff games...followed by... Bucs games? UF or UCF games? The possiblities are endless folks.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Says he bought a 3 day pass for Fanboy even though he was only planning to attend one day. Adam, think of all the hotdogs you could have bought with the money you wasted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.