Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn’t film any of the celebrities. I saw Dog the Bounty Hunter in the background (I don’t think he was listed for the event) amd Adam didn’t even mention him. I went over to Tampa Jay’s video and Dog came up when Jay is talking to Jordan the Lion and jumped into the video. Jay’s video had much better energy and he showed celebrities. Adam always feels awkward to me talking to people at these cons.

Jordan’s put on a lot of weight since I last watched him. I guess he moved to Florida too in March. He won’t tell which state but the pool with birdcage, palm trees, and Ibis’s tell the tale. I guess he could be in some other gulf state but I doubt it.

Reactions: 1
It was awkward when he talked with some of those cosplayers...especially Peter Pan, who was way too much into the moment.

Agreed about the celebrities. Eric Estrada was there, but only saw him from a distance. A walk by would have been cool. Instead we got "Not Jan".

It was awkward when he talked with some of those cosplayers...especially Peter Pan, who was way too much into the moment.

Agreed about the celebrities. Eric Estrada was there, but only saw him from a distance. A walk by would have been cool. Instead we got "Not Jan".
Did anyone notice his fixation on one the Splash Mountain boys? Almost felt like camera rape.

I was sad he didn’t show Erik or Larry Wilcox and we only got lucky with Michael Chambers bec he was talking to the guy dressed as Stan Lee. I would have loved some more Michael Chambers. I hope to meet him one day at a con

He's been doing better since Orlando attending events than his random nothing in LA.

I was sitting here falling asleep during the panel segment of the video. I don't mind seeing the vendors, but that other tit was boring...lol

I watched Tampa Jay's version too. It was sooo good!

Adam looked and acted kinda like a miserable 12-year-old when Jay was "interviewing" him.

"Stan Lee" made my jaw drop! Loved when Dog popped into the frame too!

I thought that interview with Bruce Kulick (KISS) was really really interesting! He seems like such a great guy to give Jay that much time.

And Erik Estrada looks so good too!

I also loved that Jay showed Mark Muncy. I just talked to him the other day at MegaCon and first met him two years' ago at the 2019 Con. We have all his books - autographed. He and his wife are great to talk to. I'm reading Creepy Florida (one of their newest) right now. Love supporting local authors.

And also re: Adam = when that line of Star Wars folks walked by (the line w/ the two Chewies) Adam seemed to butt his way into their procession toward the end of line and Jay's footage had him almost in the middle of them trying to get a stupid shot w/ his camera in the air.

I might start watching more of Tampa Jay. He made me want to go to Fanboy Expo next year. Adam did not!

1629723800177.png

1629723849804.png

1629723891758.png

Reactions: 5
So, is this the new normal at theme parks and conventions nowadays: goobers feeling entitled enough to interrupt the event for others just to populate a YouTube channel?
I was about to say "I need to get out more": maybe I don't.

Reactions: 2
I've had the impression for a while now that he isn't happy with his life, and I really think that he does not want to vlog at all anymore. He's just putting out any crap to pay the bills.

Reactions: 10
Ya think Woo has ever met Jackson? D
I've had the impression for a while now that he isn't happy with his life, and I really think that he does not want to vlog at all anymore. He's just putting out any crap to pay the bills.
Only about 10% of his videos are really good. Apparently, that's enough to keep me watching. I'm ever hopeful. :)

does he do anything besides eat hot dogs and go to baseball games? i cant remember...

PS hi guys :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
can somebody give me a quick summary on the morrow controversy? it looks crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyy but i do not have time to go through all those posts lmao

also....😈🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
can somebody give me a quick summary on the morrow controversy? it looks crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyy but i do not have time to go through all those posts lmao

also....😈🥚
Where do I need to be looking for that? I can’t be missing out on drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where do I need to be looking for that? I can’t be missing out on drama 😂
I came in on the middle of it and there’s no time to catch up! Check out the Morrow thread, he apparently is better at branding than Paris Hilton aka his “character” is completely fabricated

Reactions: 4
I did a massive skim read and saw some new poster who seems to want him to eat 500 bucks worth of food a week (made we wonder if it was PMM doing a bit of sock puppetry) I need to go back and read properly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I did a massive skim read and saw some new poster who seems to want him to eat 500 bucks worth of food a week (made we wonder if it was PMM doing a bit of sock puppetry) I need to go back and read properly
So I see that new posters are still of the highest quality

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.