Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aqua-girl-9.jpg

Adam had some diarrhea of the mouth and said the tales of the pool parties of this convention were "legendary." He then went on to suggest that the "pool party" was the reason the convention would no longer be at this venue. No thanks Adam, no need to dish from your "straight arrow" perspective on the goings-on at some cosplay/furry/weirdo poolside "shenanigans" socially-awkward-yet-horny "dork-apalooza!"

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I am legitimately curious about how the half marathon will work out for him -- so curious, in fact, that even though I haven't watched his videos in a long time, I'll probably wind up watching his race video, even though I know that it'll annoy me.

The 16 min/mile cutoff pace is pretty reasonable. I imagine a guy like Adam walks fairly briskly and logs a fair amount of steps in everyday life. Of course, walking for 13.1 miles nonstop in a race setting is different from spending the day walking from the parking lot to the monorail and then taking a seat for a bit... and then walking to Space Mountain and shuffling in line before sitting on the ride... and then moseying over to a popcorn cart before taking a break to wash down popcorn with a bottle of salty Dasani... and finally walking back to the car.

Stamina rather than speed will be the name of the game. I believe he will finish. I think he'll start out at his treadmill pace but tire himself out around mile 5 and slow down his pace. If he doesn't work on stamina between now and then, I think he'll hit a wall around mile 10, but he'll be far enough ahead of the sweepers that he'll be able to slog through the final 3 miles to the finish.

I believe he will pretend to enjoy the experience because it's Disney (and he will LOVE the praise he will receive from his most devoted fans), but I suspect that it will be obvious to everyone watching his body language that he won't be having a good time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Adam had some diarrhea of the mouth and said the tales of the pool parties of this convention were "legendary." He then went on to suggest that the "pool party" was the reason the convention would no longer be at this venue. No thanks Adam, no need to dish from your "straight arrow" perspective on the goings-on at some cosplay/furry/weirdo poolside "shenanigans" socially-awkward-yet-horny "dork-apalooza!"
I have mental images of self-important incel conventioneers recently paroled from their parent's basements, covered in Sharpie tattoos, reeking of clove cigarettes and dry humping each other while wearing water-logged furry costumes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I was busy today at Yankee Stadium watching the Yankees sweep the lowly White Sox, as they are be expected to do (Adam tried to do the same when he went to that last game of Rays vs White Sox in St Pete and it didn't work out, sorry Adam :cry:). On to my very late Spooky Empire recap...

7-11>now complains the coffee is too hot>complains about the heat>complains about the traffic>complains about the heat again

Adam provides some useless info about the strip mall area this is held in, walks the line and gets said hello to by fans **social anxiety**, mentions the raunchy pool parties of years ago, makes it clear he never participated, makes it clear the event will still happen, just not at this location/facility (who gives a crap where it's held???), gets in line and gets inside.

And I'm immediately slapped in the face by remembering Adam's usual convention style of going booth to booth, shopping and "interviewing" cosplayers. He looks at some vinyl, then also calls some audio cassettes "vinyl". Adam gets a photo with "the guy from Basket Case" (his words, not mine, so he doesn't even know who it is), and it's his usual punchable pose complete with thumbs up, while the other person poses and smiles genuinely like a normal human. Also, orange shorts.
1716160801908.png

However that pose is amazing compared to this next one, I don't even know what to say. It's like someone said, "Hey buddy, pose like a giant a-hole" Again, the person he's with smiles normally and genuinely.
1716160974358.png

This guy was nice enough to pose with Adam trying to recreate a scene from something, and then he told Adam he's got a band and Adam should check it out, and instead of just buying the CD, Adam took a picture of it and said yes, I'll check it out. Wait until you see the stuff Adam wastes money on this day, but he couldn't buy this CD. What a douche.
1716161331212.png

Adam purchased these stickers...don't seem very Woo-ish to me, but he likes to waste money
1716161736620.png

Then he buys a Gremlins t-shirt :rolleyes:. And even at a horror con he manages to find this:
1716161902882.png

Adam embarasses himself by filming two cosplayers and then says to them "I don't know who you are or what you're from", and the one guy has to tell him he's from Fallout, and Adam turns to the other guy and says "Are you from Fallout too?" and that guy says "No". 😂 😂 😂 The Fallout guy gives him a Nuka Cola bottle cap and tells him he can look it up later, and then Adam tries to save face by saying he knows what Fallout is, he just hasn't watched it. Yeah, he's too busy watching the Blair Witch Project every week. The Fallout guy then told him there are also a bunch of very popular Fallout video games. If I'd been there, I would've explained Adam only plays 80s NES on a picture tube TV.

He then runs off to another area to find a "replica" of Walt's frozen head, heaven forbid he miss anything Disney anywhere. It's so funny when Adam and Jay get a "free hug" from Satan. Satan probably asked why Adam has caterpillars over his eyes.
1716162380160.png

Adam makes sure to point out the completely illegal and quite racist "Song of the South" DVD available for purchase...he makes sure you know he already has one, too.
1716162583985.png

"For $25 I got an 8 passenger ride vehicle from Back to the Future The Ride for the Corridor of Goons nerd room" says Adam
1716162852885.png

Then he spends $20 on the blu-ray of a movie called "Sewer Gators"
1716163163655.png

But there's just no time or money for the John Ritter or MJF foundations...just can't quite fit them in the busy schedule.

In a blink-or-you'll-miss-it appearance, that friggin' guy Kevin shows up for a split second
1716163793291.png

Finally, Adam didn't realize the Walt's frozen head person sold keychains of Walt's frozen head, so he dropped another $20 on that item
1716163931487.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was busy today at Yankee Stadium watching the Yankees sweep the lowly White Sox, as they are be expected to do (Adam tried to do the same when he went to that last game of Rays vs White Sox in St Pete and it didn't work out, sorry Adam :cry:). On to my very late Spooky Empire recap...

7-11>now complains the coffee is too hot>complains about the heat>complains about the traffic>complains about the heat again

Adam provides some useless info about the strip mall area this is held in, walks the line and gets said hello to by fans **social anxiety**, mentions the raunchy pool parties of years ago, makes it clear he never participated, makes it clear the event will still happen, just not at this location/facility (who gives a crap where it's held???), gets in line and gets inside.

And I'm immediately slapped in the face by remembering Adam's usual convention style of going booth to booth, shopping and "interviewing" cosplayers. He looks at some vinyl, then also calls some audio cassettes "vinyl". Adam gets a photo with "the guy from Basket Case" (his words, not mine, so he doesn't even know who it is), and it's his usual punchable pose complete with thumbs up, while the other person poses and smiles genuinely like a normal human. Also, orange shorts.
View attachment 2946384

However that pose is amazing compared to this next one, I don't even know what to say. It's like someone said, "Hey buddy, pose like a giant a-hole" Again, the person he's with smiles normally and genuinely.
View attachment 2946387

This guy was nice enough to pose with Adam trying to recreate a scene from something, and then he told Adam he's got a band and Adam should check it out, and instead of just buying the CD, Adam took a picture of it and said yes, I'll check it out. Wait until you see the stuff Adam wastes money on this day, but he couldn't buy this CD. What a douche.
View attachment 2946391

Adam purchased these stickers...don't seem very Woo-ish to me, but he likes to waste money
View attachment 2946397

Then he buys a Gremlins t-shirt :rolleyes:. And even at a horror con he manages to find this:
View attachment 2946401

Adam embarasses himself by filming two cosplayers and then says to them "I don't know who you are or what you're from", and the one guy has to tell him he's from Fallout, and Adam turns to the other guy and says "Are you from Fallout too?" and that guy says "No". 😂 😂 😂 The Fallout guy gives him a Nuka Cola bottle cap and tells him he can look it up later, and then Adam tries to save face by saying he knows what Fallout is, he just hasn't watched it. Yeah, he's too busy watching the Blair Witch Project every week. The Fallout guy then told him there are also a bunch of very popular Fallout video games. If I'd been there, I would've explained Adam only plays 80s NES on a picture tube TV.

He then runs off to another area to find a "replica" of Walt's frozen head, heaven forbid he miss anything Disney anywhere. It's so funny when Adam and Jay get a "free hug" from Satan. Satan probably asked why Adam has caterpillars over his eyes.
View attachment 2946409

Adam makes sure to point out the completely illegal and quite racist "Song of the South" DVD available for purchase...he makes sure you know he already has one, too.
View attachment 2946417

"For $25 I got an 8 passenger ride vehicle from Back to the Future The Ride for the Corridor of Goons nerd room" says Adam
View attachment 2946419

Then he spends $20 on the blu-ray of a movie called "Sewer Gators"
View attachment 2946426

But there's just no time or money for the John Ritter or MJF foundations...just can't quite fit them in the busy schedule.

In a blink-or-you'll-miss-it appearance, that friggin' guy Kevin shows up for a split second
View attachment 2946432

Finally, Adam didn't realize the Walt's frozen head person sold keychains of Walt's frozen head, so he dropped another $20 on that item
View attachment 2946433
I wish that he would come back to Yankee Stadium again when they play the Rays there , I would go & would easily spot him in his orange shorts even through 47,000 people 🤣

• Haha
I wish that he would come back to Yankee Stadium again when they play the Rays there , I would go & would easily spot him in his orange shorts even through 47,000 people 🤣
Looks like woopeat for tomorrow but his new hyper fixation of blair witch project. Maybe we will get another socks and broken broom stick analysis of this

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I seriously want to punch that bleeping face so bad.

I'd love to ask him one day - WTF is with that look? That pose? WHY? Do you really think you're doing something funny? Cool? Punk? Weird? Do you do it on purpose bc you know how stupid it looks? Do you think you're being ironic? Different? If so, why? Just because you can? Seriously, why?

Cuz, it really just makes you look like a dick. A really small, insignificant dick.

1716207372083.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11

I'd love to ask him one day - WTF is with that look? That pose? WHY? Do you really think you're doing something funny? Cool? Punk? Weird? Do you do it on purpose bc you know how stupid it looks? Do you think you're being ironic? Different? If so, why? Just because you can? Seriously, why?

Cuz, it really just makes you look like a dick. A really small, insignificant dick.

View attachment 2947080
He'd probably just fake a phone call to avoid the conversation. 😉 He's got that totally real social anxiety, you know.

• Haha
He'd probably just fake a phone call to avoid the conversation. 😉 He's got that totally real social anxiety, you know.
I totally wish y'all could have been there to see what he did to me and how stupid it was.

For any newbies, we were literally inches away in the switchbacks waiting for the BttF panel at MegaCon '19

He towered over me bc I'm a short gal (And no, I'm not an ugly ass DUFF ogre. If I'm legit tooting my own horn for a second, I was nominated for Homecoming Queen in college so I can't be that bad looking ...hahaha...ah, those were the days).

And all I said was "Hey, Adam the Woo!" (just to say hi, wasn't about to have a huge convo with him), and he looked at me and took his phone and put it up to his ear, acting like he was listening in on a call and turned away.

I shrugged and thought, ok...that was strange. And I certainly saw him in a different light from that point forward.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I see Adam is still trying to get us to believe that somehow, some way, "someone" left a replica of the Blair Witch symbol off the wooded trail in Celebration, and he just happened to spot it while he was riding his bike on the trail, just totally randomly spotted it exactly where it happened to be hanging one day within the last few months. I'm sure it's a complete coincidence that the cast appearance and panel of Blair Witch at Spooky Empire was announced January 12, and on January 28th you filmed a vlog titled "A Bike Ride Over The Swamps Of Celebration Florida- Finding Deer & Blair Witch Stuff / Wisteria Lane" where you happened to spot off in the woods a Blair Witch symbol while passing on a bike. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

I remember it distinctly because it began by him spotting a pair of deer in the woods. And instead of just observing them, he got off the bike and walked into the woods right up to them and bothered the crap out of them, saying hello to them like the deer wanted anything to do with Skunk Ape ATW. Then he "found" the stick figure and acted surprised.

He "can't find" the symbol 4 months later, so he leaves the woods and heads back to Spooky Empire. Some "friends" are there, like Micah. Someone has a banana peel, and Adam asks them to drop it on the ground, and then asks Micah to pretend to slip on it. Adam is so unfamiliar with the basics of fruit like a banana peel that he's surprised to find the old gag about slipping on one is true because the inside is actually quite slippery. I just can't imagine being 50yo and not knowing what the inside of a banana peel feels like.

Adam goes BACK to the vinyl and cassette booth he was at yesterday because Deputy Micah dutifully pointed out to him that they have the vinyl soundtrack of the film "Two Thousand Maniacs" so Adam has to buy it. To refresh your memories, this is the 1964 movie filmed in St Cloud and filmed in that hotel that he and Micah stayed in, I believe the same night of Friday the 13th, 2023 when he ran around in the Jason mask with the plastic knife. The plot of the movie is an Adam the Woo fever dream: "Six people are lured into a small Deep South town for a Centennial celebration where the residents proceed to kill them one by one as revenge for the town's destruction during the Civil War." Adam even has to once again show off his "STC" wrist tattoo to prove he loves St Cloud so much. Adam doesn't even have a record player, but he lights $25 on fire to acquire this fine piece of vinyl.

Apparently the cast of the Blair Witch movie are having money issues, the movie made 270+ million dollars and they were hardly paid anything and 25 years later they are still annoyed about it. This is the cause Adam seems to be upset about, lol. He offered to let them talk on camera about how they feel on the subject, and really surprisingly they turned him down 😂 .

I'm just looking at his title for this vlog - "My Project to Finally Meet The Blair Witch"? How is this a "project"? You paid a lot of money to meet the cast, get a photo, get your poster signed, and bought a bunch of other crap. I guess the "project" part was when you crafted (or bought) a stick figure and planted it in the woods, and then pretended to find it back in January? "Project", let's not be ridiculous.

Adam then decides his wallet isn't light enough. Yes folks, that HEFTY HEALTH INSURANCE PAYMENT is really hurting Adam because he needs the Blair Witch hockey mask from that guy he always talks to. But wait, the guy just gives it to him, because Adam gives him so much free promotion.

He shows the photos Micah took for him with the Blair Witch people. With the two guys, he poses as usual, no smile, jackass expression and pointing with the finger (no thumbs up this time). With the female cast member, suddenly it's this:
1716213368704.png

He saved the thumbs up for the professional photo, and his face, oh lord:
1716213447536.png

The panel is next, and front row Adam wears his mask. Kevin thinks it's very funny
1716213554209.png

He got the mask for free, so he runs out of the panel and buys a Gremlins toy to go with his Gremlins t-shirt from yesterday
1716214041440.png

I wasn't aware, but Adam says that in the last year he's "really gone down a Gremlins rabbit hole". I wonder if he will ever go down a "let's grow up and be a real adult" rabbit hole? Still waiting for the "go to the doctor" rabbit hole to happen. How about the "eat a banana every day" rabbit hole, buddy?

Getting a better look at that professional photo with the cast, Adam does not look at all like an old man awkwardly standing and posing 😂
1716214456617.png

I guess after yesterday's poor views, he figures a thumbnail featuring himself will help boost things. So he spends the waning second of the vlog with his camera on the roof of his car, posing for the thumbnail. He didn't pick this one:
1716214526480.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2947080
Because, like in every other aspect of David's life, he's perpetually trapped in 1994:

brentrambo.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine how much crap he has in that house already. I feel sorry for anyone that has to clear it out in the future.

Reactions: 7
Wait...are ATW and Jojo Siwa BFFs? This would explain a lot. It would also bring up way more questions. But the most annoying voice in gay pop music (which she invented) and the most annoying "personality" in the Disney influencersphere chilling out at Epcot is like a black hole of bleagh.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I totally wish y'all could have been there to see what he did to me and how stupid it was.

For any newbies, we were literally inches away in the switchbacks waiting for the BttF panel at MegaCon '19

He towered over me bc I'm a short gal (And no, I'm not an ugly ass DUFF ogre. If I'm legit tooting my own horn for a second, I was nominated for Homecoming Queen in college so I can't be that bad looking ...hahaha...ah, those were the days).

And all I said was "Hey, Adam the Woo!" (just to say hi, wasn't about to have a huge convo with him), and he looked at me and took his phone and put it up to his ear, acting like he was listening in on a call and turned away.

I shrugged and thought, ok...that was strange. And I certainly saw him in a different light from that point forward.
My guess is he was intimidated by an attractive woman. :D

Reactions: 2
Wait...are ATW and Jojo Siwa BFFs? This would explain a lot. It would also bring up way more questions. But the most annoying voice in gay pop music (which she invented) and the most annoying "personality" in the Disney influencersphere chilling out at Epcot is like a black hole of bleagh.

That's not Adam since the guy in the photo has no tattoos on his left arm.

Reactions: 6
Speaking of going to the dentist, in this pic he looks like he just had some work done and the right side of his mouth is completely swollen and still numb

1716259247903.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.