Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way in hell is Savannah dating David. No way.

Do we actually think for one moment Savannah (knowing Savannah) would be happy with some dude who creams himself over monorails and overpriced, made-in-China pins on his umpteenth weekly trip to Disney, has action figures in his bedroom and loses it over anything BttF from 40 years ago, and wears the same clothes day in and day out (including black "grandpa" socks with Sauconys) showing off his chicken legs?

Can we actually see Savannah going to play with light sabers at StarWars meet-ups? Hanging out at Disney DVC lounges sipping on "free" water? Losing one's tit over if there is gum or no gum in an airport terminal? Participating in countdowns to 50? Sharing chickpeas and cottage cheese for dinner?

Nah, didn't think so.

Reactions: 10
Adam also seems to prefer women who are younger and there’s a reason for that. Women his age are less likely to put up with bullshit and immaturity.
I am approaching my 40’s and admittedly, in my 20s and even in my early 30’s I put up with way more from men than I would now.

Someone like Savannah who is attractive, established in her career and well liked in her community is not going to have any romantic interest in Adam.

Reactions: 14
Another interesting rumor that popped up yesterday & today on that same site is that Adam might be dating Savannah Boan. One of the people claiming this posted on there that they been seen together in public recently. Perhaps this is the reason for his renewed interest in working out and losing weight again.
Adam only dates women half his age and covered in tattoos.

Reactions: 4
Gator Gal and Swamp Crotch, now that's a pairing to make all gators burst out in laughter, and gators don't laugh. Maybe these two potential lovebirds can collaborate on a dipshit in distress act where Swamp Crotch gets in all sorts of wacky predicaments and has to scream in his patented little girl voice until Gator Gal swings in with heroric music playing like Tarzan to rescue him. Of course Swamp Crotch is a total pussy when it comes to dealing with the gators and gives them his world famous adventurers move by laying face down in the swamp with his ass in the air. "Come and get it you gator bastards," he taunts the prehistoric beasts trying to convince Gator Gal he's got what it takes. But Gator Gal soon realizes she needs a more manly man to tame the wild beast inside her, someone like Steve Irwin. Swamp Crotch can go play with the stingrays.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adam's more likely to get a date with Skunk Ape than Savannah...

Just to show what a lazy, useless, narcissistic person Adam is...we've discussed his general lack of doing anything for anyone else outside of himself and his family. He doesn't mention volunteering, he doesn't raise money for anything, he doesn't sell merch and donate it, he doesn't even promote a charity of his choice for Giving Tuesday or anything like that - like, "if you're looking for a charity this Giving Tuesday, consider xxxx". Probably because I bet he's never given to a charity and doesn't know any charities.

Anyway, I stumbled across this and it just struck me that of all people, he has never mentioned it (at least to my knowledge)

1716078791985.png

1716078837063.png

1716078886298.png

He visits the guy's grave, his star on the walk of fame, goes on and on about him, knows his most obscure, crappy movies, and seems to have no interest in this, promoting it or anything.

Here's the kicker. He says he didn't want to do a half marathon. Says he wanted to do a 5k or 10k "but they were sold out". Of course he only wants to do Disney races. But...

1716079195191.png

August 24, 2024. Can even be done virtually. He could do his 5K, support the John Ritter Foundation, and be in SoCal for the Rays and Dodgers all at the same time if he wanted to. How is it that I, someone who really doesn't care one way or the other about John Ritter, happened to come across this and Adam can't figure it out?

Adam's quote would be the opposite of John's above

"I want to be remembered as just a guy who was interested in me and whatever I liked, and doing what I want, and the hell with everyone else including my viewers"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Adam's more likely to get a date with Skunk Ape than Savannah...

Just to show what a lazy, useless, narcissistic person Adam is...we've discussed his general lack of doing anything for anyone else outside of himself and his family. He doesn't mention volunteering, he doesn't raise money for anything, he doesn't sell merch and donate it, he doesn't even promote a charity of his choice for Giving Tuesday or anything like that - like, "if you're looking for a charity this Giving Tuesday, consider xxxx". Probably because I bet he's never given to a charity and doesn't know any charities.

Anyway, I stumbled across this and it just struck me that of all people, he has never mentioned it (at least to my knowledge)

View attachment 2944591
View attachment 2944593
View attachment 2944595

He visits the guy's grave, his star on the walk of fame, goes on and on about him, knows his most obscure, crappy movies, and seems to have no interest in this, promoting it or anything.

Here's the kicker. He says he didn't want to do a half marathon. Says he wanted to do a 5k or 10k "but they were sold out". Of course he only wants to do Disney races. But...

View attachment 2944602

August 24, 2024. Can even be done virtually. He could do his 5K, support the John Ritter Foundation, and be in SoCal for the Rays and Dodgers all at the same time if he wanted to. How is it that I, someone who really doesn't care one way or the other about John Ritter, happened to come across this and Adam can't figure it out?

Adam's quote would be the opposite of John's above

"I want to be remembered as just a guy who was interested in me and whatever I liked, and doing what I want, and the hell with everyone else including my viewers"
And David , you look absolutely nothing like handsome John Ritter !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Excellent points! Adam the POS could never do something, anything for charity. The John Ritter Foundation looks fantastic and could certainly benefit from being highlighted on YouTube.

The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research is another cause that he could support and promote on his channel. Michael J. Fox is only the lead actor in his favorite movie of all time… This charity also has virtual Run/Walk/Cycling events that are only $28! That’s way less than what Adam spends on pins, coffee, another fugly Rays cap, etc. in an average day.

IMG_2667.jpeg

I’d say do better, Adam, but we all know he can’t. What a shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A couple of choice comments from today’s “date-stamped event”:

IMG_3565.jpeg

IMG_3566.jpeg

• Haha
A couple of choice comments from today’s “date-stamped event”:

View attachment 2945397

View attachment 2945398
At least he has more self awareness than Jenn Tracker who claims they work 7 days a week and the Trackers don’t even upload daily like Adam does. They are also not consistent with uploading. One week they may upload 3 or 4 days and then the following week, they might upload 5 or 6 days.

Reactions: 8
At least he has more self awareness than Jenn Tracker who claims they work 7 days a week and the Trackers don’t even upload daily like Adam does. They are also not consistent with uploading. One week they may upload 3 or 4 days and then the following week, they might upload 5 or 6 days.
I mean, you know she has two kids!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Or more than Adam's former roommate Katie from BLAB who claims that vlogging is harder than nursing. So hard in fact that she hasn't been able to get a divorce from her husband in the 6 years she's been shacking with Spencer.

75D9044A-0600-48FE-822C-02260D7D134B.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Nope. He doesn't have self-awareness. There's been plenty of times where he's clapped back at people who told him he doesn't have a real job and isn't really working.

Remember this exchange he had with someone last year? When he complained he was "burning the candle at both ends?" and then making a vlog about "needing to decompress."

He's just as tone deaf and self-centered as all of them.
He's just choosing to adopt the fake self-effacing persona today with that response about what he's doing as not really "working." He's a fraud.

1716136957886.png

1716136870788.png

1716136891549.png

1716136920550.png

Reactions: 11
Nope. He doesn't have self-awareness. There's been plenty of times where he's clapped back at people who told him he doesn't have a real job and isn't really working.

Remember this exchange he had with someone last year? When he complained he was "burning the candle at both ends?" and then making a vlog about "needing to decompress."

He's just as tone deaf and self-centered as all of them.
He's just choosing to adopt the fake self-effacing persona today with that response about what he's doing as not really "working." He's a fraud.

View attachment 2945614

View attachment 2945610
View attachment 2945612
View attachment 2945613
To be fair, I just said he has more self awareness than Jenn but of course that bar is pretty damn low.
He’s for sure just as big of a Karen as Jenn. Asking to speak to a manager because he couldn’t take his coffee into a convention.
They all suck for sure.

To be fair, I just said he has more self awareness than Jenn but of course that bar is pretty damn low.
He’s for sure just as big of a Karen as Jenn. Asking to speak to a manager because he couldn’t take his coffee into a convention.
They all suck for sure.
Oh, I can see your point, don't get me wrong.

But any time I've given any of these vloggers even an inch, they've gone and done something to make me eat my words.
So, I just err on the side of the fact that they're all bullshitting, POS fake frauds and go from there now.*

I wouldn't be surprised if David makes a comment in the coming days or weeks to directly contradict what he said to that person.

*exceptions are made often with the Trackers where it's a comparison of the lesser of two evils between them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Jeez, guy. If you're going to complain about being tired, at least try to do some different content instead of the same dull woopeats all the damn time. If pulling over every day to film a Mickey-shaped pole is so draining, check in with your diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeez, guy. If you're going to complain about being tired, at least try to do some different content instead of the same dull woopeats all the damn time. If pulling over every day to film a Mickey-shaped pole is so draining, check in with your diet.
What, you mean 12 cups of coffee and 1000 calories a day might not be the healthiest approach to nutrition??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.