Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"After that a month later", what a wordsmith. Hmm, what happened to visiting the doctor? What if the doctor tells him he shouldn't even try to walk 13.1 miles? What if the doctor says it's unsafe to go into "crunch time mode" whatever that means? I assume it means doing what he does now - starving all day and making due with coffee, then eating one crap take-out meal at night - but also "exercising", which we know he also can't do properly or safely. Did he even really get health insurance? Did he get it just so that he would be covered in an emergency, and he's really not going to any doctors?

Big family trip in December, plus his lack of usage of DVC points to date, must mean he's bringing more family members to Aulani, at least that's my guess. Mom, Sister, BiL. If Rev Jim doesn't go again, you know there's some problem.

Still no usage of the word retirement and no mention of stopping the daily vlogs in 2025. Also odd he uses Facebook for such an announcement instead of his actual money-making vehicle, YouTube.

How many times has he said he's really excited to do something different, yet here he still is doing the same old thing?
And some of his replies are quite comical:

IMG_4626.jpeg
IMG_4627.jpeg
IMG_4628.jpeg
IMG_4629.jpeg
IMG_4630.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I'm gathering is that he seems to be under the impression that he can just walk that half marathon really fast. This is going to end well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I'm gathering is that he seems to be under the impression that he can just walk that half marathon really fast. This is going to end well.
Indeed, if he starts walking now, from Celebration to Anaheim, he shall make it to the finish line in time! 🤔 Methinks Adam is delusional! It’s actually harder to walk at a fast pace than to jog or to run. Trained fast walkers actually train for events, not wish upon a star!💫😜 Even Jiminy Cricket told him to get a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So every other time he's lost weight or gone on a diet, he's clearly stated he gets motivation from posting his routines, be it exercise or what he's eating. And in the past (example: just last year around this time), when he stops posting that stuff he has admitted later that he hasn't been exercising. Multiple times in the last month he has admitted in his comments that he hasn't really been working out at all ("I haven't done anything for two weeks"), just trying to watch what he eats. Now he says he suddenly got tired of posting his workouts and what he eats? And he's just mentioning it months later? He's exercising in secret?

Now he's telling people he's done "lots" of treadmill walks at a 4.3mph pace? When? And for how long? Back in Jan/Feb/Mar when he was posting at least some treadmill stuff, it was almost all 30 minute sessions. A half marathon at 4.3mph walking pace is a little over 3 hours. Big, big difference between walking at 4.3mph for 30 minutes vs 3 hours. Also a big, big difference walking the Disney parking lots and parks at a normal pace (let's say 3mph, and with a bunch of constant stops, not a constant 4.3mph) and walking a half marathon at 4.3mph.

Will he be expanding that 4.3mph training to an hour? An hour and a half? Will he be doing that while he travels to Atlanta, Minneapolis and Pittsburgh, Texas, Toronto, Houston, St. Louis and SoCal in June, July and August? I mean, will he be taking an hour or two out of his day to walk at a 4.3mph pace, or even close to it, while he's doing that? You know he won't.

In reality, here's what he's doing: He's starving himself using his own version of "the coffee diet". https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/coffee-diet

If you love coffee (as Adam clearly does), it's a way to lose weight in the short term, but it's generally not considered a healthy way to do it and when you go off it the result is often regaining the weight and more. He definitely drinks more coffee than he shows. He certainly drinks at least one and maybe more coffees at home, then more when he's out and about. He usually only shows one or maybe two because that looks normal and relatable to the audience.

Then he generally seems to not eat anything until the evening. We've seen it before when he counted calories and tried to stay well under 1500 for the day. It's incredibly unhealthy. But all he cares about is the reading on the scale. It's why he's waiting until the 75 day mark. You know damn well he's weighed himself and knows exactly what he's been at all along and what he wants to be at when it's the 75 day mark. And his main weapon as starving himself.

Reactions: 16
Yesterday, I was Gulfport, a little town on the West Coast (close to his Rays in St. Pete, easily there in 20-30 mins.)

Saw this...then looked closer. Let's see if Woo really reads here and shows this in a future vlog.

You know he couldn't resist showing something quirky and half-related to BttF as an "Easter Egg," he'd tell people.

(BTW, the lizard's name is G. Gordon McFly (G. for Gulfport) but ya know, the last name and all, and the skateboard. :ROFLMAO: )

1716038288239.png

1716038312218.png

1716038329282.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Of all the insufferable Woo idiosyncrasies, the constant counting of the days to his birthday is killing me right now. I guess that’s what people like David-Adam do when they’re ignorant, immature, narcissists with no bleeping job or at least some sort or life.

EVERYONE knows ATW is going to be 50 this year. It’s a milestone for sure, but what “adult” counts down like that about it? And so frequently?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Over on the place that rhymes with credit, someone said they spotted Adam today with Tampa Jay at Starbucks near the hotel that spooky empire is being held at so I guess we already know what tomorrow’s video will be.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time he does the treadmill, he posts it on IG. Not posting to him is like not getting credit for it.
So there’s no way he’s been working out in that hot ass garage.
He could go back to the gym he was using last year. I don’t get why he doesn’t.

Reactions: 9
Over on the place that rhymes with credit, someone said they spotted Adam today with Tampa Jay at Starbucks near the hotel that spooky empire is being held at so I guess we already know what tomorrow’s video will be.
I loved the suggestion someone made to go and crop dust him. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another interesting rumor that popped up yesterday & today on that same site is that Adam might be dating Savannah Boan. One of the people claiming this posted on there that they been seen together in public recently. Perhaps this is the reason for his renewed interest in working out and losing weight again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Another interesting rumor that popped up yesterday & today on that same site is that Adam might be dating Savannah Boan. One of the people claiming this posted on there that they been seen together in public recently. Perhaps this is the reason for his renewed interest in working out and losing weight again.
I saw that (I do post over there as well) and I asked where the rumor came from and people are saying that they have been spotted around town together.
I don’t think they are dating. I think they may have been socializing as friends though because he did say she is the one who invited him out to check out the event.

Reactions: 4
Gatorland's 75th, if I'd know that I'd have known where he'd be yesterday for sure. And of course since the word "storm" worked before he now uses it again and will probably use it anytime a raindrop falls from now on. "Look at me! Look at me!"

1716040140663.png

The "I can't continue like this with the date-stamped events in 2024" guy is always in search of a date-stamped event within 100 miles of him. Adam says alligators don't need coffee. Here's a secret buddy: neither do humans, you should try it sometime! I'm surprised that Adam didn't think Simple Plan was playing Gatorpalooza.

The man who chooses to live in Florida continues to complain about the heat every day. Thumbnail time, Part One:
1716053561104.png

1716053596529.png

1716053642504.png

BTW, we know this guy owns hats other than Rays hats, right? Does it have to be a Rays hat every single day of his life?

WARNING, SMALL CHILDREN LEAVE THE ROOM, THOSE WITH WEAK CONSTITUTION AVERT YOUR EYES

1716053854482.png

1716053889001.png

1716053927184.png

1716053983182.png

1716054272013.png

1716054351446.png

It was quite the performance by Adam. I like to think of it as his tribute to physical comedy in honor of his hero, John Ritter. He practically leapt off the mechanical gator/bull and onto the ground in the fetal position as shown, then unnaturally flipped himself over into the "face down, behind up" pose you see above, as if it was a natural thing to do. He then stood up (plumber's crack came close, but thankfully no) and then he leaned on the gator/bull which moved and Adam went with it and fell down again for good measure. It was as fake as his screaming on the rides.

Tampa Jay rides next, and manages to just fall off like a normal person and doesn't fake anything like Adam. Jay hasn't figured out the performance art part of it yet, I guess. The "social media influencers" were then brought up to the front gates for the opening ceremony and "cake" presentation, where Adam really went all out. He took advantage of having Jay there and made him film while Adam did stupid things like the gator/bull ride and this:
1716055250437.png

Adam takes a look at the real cake, admires it, and then as he always does, proudly boasts he will NOT be eating any cakes or snacks. He says that if they had COFFEE, he would have some of that (coffee diet, anyone?). The constant proclamation that he won't be having any food that is made available to him seems to have replaced his declaration that he won't be having any alcohol because he doesn't drink - haven't heard the alcohol one in quite some time.

Adam and his new "girlfriend" share a moment of throwing hot dogs at each other
1716055794170.png

Thumbnail attempts Part Two
1716055878757.png

1716055921069.png

The rain starts and Adam spends some time trying to pretend it's not just a regular Florida thunderstorm and making it out to be some big, bad megastorm, but he still keeps running around from section to section it in. He then makes a Gatorland Mold-a-Matic to go with the one he made at WDWNT. It's a rare day that the pile of crap in his house doesn't grow in some way, shape or form. Then he finds another a machine and makes ANOTHER ONE.

A few days ago in discussing OCD I mentioned Howard Hughes. Adam between his hair and this thumbnail (get it!) he's growing, Adam seems to be working on his own Howard Hughes look:
1716056643232.png

Of course he stops for merch on the way out but nothing catches his eye.

My opinion: he is not "dating" Savannah. She works for Gatorland. It's her job to get local social media types to events like this, and Adam certainly fits that bill. She's invited him to Gatorland to get such coverage on his channel before, and will do it again. She knows he films and posts the next day, so locals who follow Adam will see it and come this weekend. Plus, he literally posts every night about the Rays from his couch. Don't think the social life is too on fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
My opinion: he is not "dating" Savannah. She works for Gatorland. It's her job to get local social media types to events like this, and Adam certainly fits that bill. She's invited him to Gatorland to get such coverage on his channel before, and will do it again. She knows he films and posts the next day, so locals who follow Adam will see it and come this weekend. Plus, he literally posts every night about the Rays from his couch. Don't think the social life is too on fire.
And it would be one thing if he was the only social media influencer there with the actual legit media that was there but Tampa Jay was there too.
I think there is something about him that repels women. He went on what appeared to be a date with Chelsea last winter (he combed his hair and tried to do his version of dressing nice) and she hasn’t been heard from since.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would like to thank everyone who recaps the videos so I don't have to watch them anymore. Much appreciated!!!
This 1,000%!! Plus the recaps are far better than the actual videos.

Wondering if the new health insurance is an attempt to get Ozempic or the like. He wouldn't be able to get it without dr. approval and imagine how much weight he could lose on it in a short amount of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Umm , who is she 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.