Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do I remember correctly that it wasn't even Halloween?
That’s what I was going to say too. If I recall correctly, it was not Halloween at all. Not even sure if it was October he was doing that. He wouldn’t have been out of place on Halloween but it was so weird. Very sociopathic. I have maintained for a very long time that he does not have social anxiety but actually is a sociopath (aka anti social personality disorder).

Reactions: 7
That’s what I was going to say too. If I recall correctly, it was not Halloween at all. Not even sure if it was October he was doing that. He wouldn’t have been out of place on Halloween but it was so weird. Very sociopathic. I have maintained for a very long time that he does not have social anxiety but actually is a sociopath (aka anti social personality disorder).
It wasn't Halloween, it was Friday, Oct 13th, his whole "concept" was that it was Friday the 13th. Micah was with him, too.

Reactions: 6
Mr. Woo is a lover man for the ages. First, there is the Chateau De Shithole located next to a public swimming pool for those romantic late night skinny dips. Then, there is the lover's beanbag chair designed for amor, smelling of stale farts, and ultimately providing a shining beacon for cuddling and enjoying late night reruns of "Three's Company" and "Dukes of Hazard." And of course, there is the Shitmobile for those romantic late night rides going around and around in circles under the romantic moon for sexy time adventures. And most thrilling of all, there is the super sexy room of stupid bullshit where wadded up duct tape and McDonald's happy meal toys can be displayed in all their sensual glory to seduce anything that moves. So, how could the Devil Doll resist all this splendor and joy centered around her hunka hunka burning love man child? Pretty easy it would seem.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand his obsession with being skinny. Most guys want to be built or like some muscle. He is determined to look sick? Wtf

You know how in the ads for those scammy diet pills they show the "before" and "after" photos and the "after" guy is all muscular? I get the feeling that Adam believes that the muscle is all down there somewhere and if he just starves himself enough it'll emerge.

Either that or he's always been a scrawny guy and is simply reverting back to type.

Imagine a world where you're a YouTube creator and you're an (almost) daily vlogger, and you used to make a big deal about doing it for 5 years without missing a day but then you took a day off and you no longer make a big deal about, you don't mention how many days in a row you've done it now....except nobody can remember the last time you took a day off.

Anyway, you want to do something nice and take your mom to the Flower & Garden show. You seem to have quite an income. You also seem to have no plans to retire anytime soon. You can certainly afford to take a day off. So why not? Take a day off, right?

Imagine a world where you say, hey, mom, I'd like to spend time with you, just me and you, no camera, not me working, not me pimping you out because I know my fans love you. I know I used you by taking your to Hawaii and having you in every vlog. I know I've done the same on other vacations. But today is just for you and me, no camera. Let's go.

And you posted on your FB and IG that you're taking the day off to spend with family in the parks, and you actually devoted yourself to spending real time with your mom.

Someone who wouldn't do that has some serious, serious issues in the head.
What you've described is the reason why I'm so convinced that he won't be able to make retirement "stick". He doesn't know how to just have a normal day anymore.

Everybody acts a bit differently when there's a camera in their face. There's a regular refrain over on the Paging Mr. Morrow boards reminding us that Nate is playing a character and that his real-life personality is not the jolly fat man his videos portray. In Adam's case, he's been playing his "Woo" character for over a decade -- every single day. He's in character as "Adam the Woo" more than he acts as himself as "David Williams". I'm beginning to think that even he has lost track of where his true personality ends and his character begins.

Reactions: 11
What you've described is the reason why I'm so convinced that he won't be able to make retirement "stick". He doesn't know how to just have a normal day anymore.

Everybody acts a bit differently when there's a camera in their face. There's a regular refrain over on the Paging Mr. Morrow boards reminding us that Nate is playing a character and that his real-life personality is not the jolly fat man his videos portray. In Adam's case, he's been playing his "Woo" character for over a decade -- every single day. He's in character as "Adam the Woo" more than he acts as himself as "David Williams". I'm beginning to think that even he has lost track of where his true personality ends and his character begins.
If he was forced to take a day off, he would, but I think he'd feel weird, and the next day he'd be freaking out to get out with the camera, film something, anything and upload it. I don't know that he knows how to live without doing this. What else would he do every day? The biggest feedback in his life is from his comments section, I'd bet. If a Woo points out a stanchion and there's no one there to hear it, did it even happen? I'm joking, but I'm serious. If one of his parents had an issue and he had to spend the day with them, would he find time to film somewhere, somehow, explain a bit without details about what's going on and why he couldn't do what he planned, and upload it? I'm not so sure he wouldn't.

Could he go to Epcot without filming the monorail every time he sees it? I mean, I really don't think he could.

Reactions: 9
oh no, will he be spending at least one day here? He's desperate for something else to do, so probably

1715910394034.png

Reactions: 4
This would be the perfect poster for a horror movie about a vlogger that lives in a van, visiting road side attractions. And leaving a wake of carnage. Rob Zombie can direct this hill billy cannibal YouTube Vlogger horror flick, tit Sherry Moon could play as Daphne.
That place would be a great setting for Adam's scary movie:
View attachment 2940623

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today's "Phone it in" Vlog du jour. Tell me if the rituals sound familiar:

Mickey Power Pole (complete with the zooming in on it)>films the big welcome sign as he drives under>the parking lot booths>films tram but says he's going to walk>films monorail>complains about heat>shows "Heavy Metal Mickey">shows the screen with the ticket prices>explains his Joffrey's hack and gets coffee with no line>films monorail again>complains about Joffrey's coffee not being hot enough>rides monorail>films the posters under the train station>looks at merch

Now while he's doing all this, he's explaining why he'll miss all the previews of the new Tiana ride in that special way only Adam can do: as convoluted and confusing as possible. He has clearly chosen the Rays over Tiana, I'm sure due in no small part to the fact that he's booked airfare and potentially bought tickets to at least 3 baseball games, and that's kind of locked him in. So he's trying to convince himself he's ok with missing this ride opening. He keeps saying he's "ok with it", which is a sure sign that he's not ok with it.

The easiest way to tell he's not ok with it is that he's considering spending $170 on a one day ticket to the Magic Kingdom on June 28th (regular opening day for the ride), in the hopes of getting in the virtual queue or buying a Lightning Lane (which he'll never be able to do unless he also gets a DVC reservation on property, as they will be gobbled up by WDW hotel guests by 7:01am).

His most ridiculous take is that while he knows many cast members, he's hesitant to ask them to take him to a cast member preview. He says he doesn't know "the etiquette" around cast member previews and if you can film or if it's "frowned upon" and he doesn't want to get anyone in trouble and it just makes him uncomfortable. Now, c'mon. He doesn't know? He can't see the hundreds, even thousands of videos on YouTube of people - his "friends" - filming full ride videos during CM previews? Please, what is this idiocy he expects us to believe? Then he says he's not really a "full ride experience video guy" anyway, etc. etc. I suspect that in reality, he doesn't know any CMs that would take him.

Today's "I'm trying to look young and not at all worried I'm about to turn 50" look is pulling the baseball cap down on top of the hair on the forehead
1715958567723.png

Thumbnail attempts or Ray Charles impressions? You decide:
1715958722851.png

1715958777413.png

Then he talks to a squirrel, because the talking to animals thing hasn't been driven into the ground. Gosh, I hope he buys a bottle of Dasani soon.

He continues to talk about the Disneyland Splash and the WDW Splash as if they were radically different rides. The way Adam talks, it's as if they were even more different than the Pirates rides or Haunted Mansion rides in those respective parks, which is insane. Maybe the scale was a bit different, and the logs and seating were obviously narrower in Disneyland, but my gosh he is just nuts.

He whines some more about Splash being gone and talks more to the squirrel, then complains about the wait for Big Thunder (35-40 mins) and says he won't wait that long for it. Says if it was 20 mins or less he would, which is totally realistic - because in the middle of the day, Big Thunder is so often 20 minutes or less :rolleyes:.

He stops back in a store to look at...pins 😐, but nothing "pops out at him". Then back to stare at the Tiana ride, hoping they start testing it (you can just search youtube for a million videos showing the testing). Gary has joined him now
1715960393032.png

The track finally fills with water, but I guess nothing happens after that because suddenly he's in Tomorrowland to ride the Peoplemover. Thankfully ResortTV1 isn't there as well. When they go though Space Mountain, can you guess what Adam does? Yes, he says Space Mountain in the Mickey Mouse voice, because he can't not do it every time.

Ferry back. Another obsession he has is when any Disney transport crosses paths with each other, and he notes it here as the ferries pass each other. He says the vlog is over, but there's an edit and he waits at the start of the row he's parked in to...film the monorail as it passes by. I don't know what to tell you, it's uncontrollable, he can't stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's mind boggling to me that 50,000 people watch this exact same video over and over and over.

Reactions: 18
After 3 WDW vlogs in 4 days, I'm actually looking forward to Spooky Empire if just for some kind of change of pace. I'm sure that will fade about 3-4 minutes in, if not sooner, but at least I won't have to see the monorail along with audio of him saying, "there goes the monorail" in that voice.

It seems the algorithm and maybe even some Woovians/fans can't take this much WDW. The Mama Woo at Epcot vlog pretty much bombed for a WDW video, and today's isn't doing very well either. Including "Stormy" as a keyword in his title bumped that one a bit even though it was awful. Simple Plan was only typical of his recent WDW views, nothing special at all.

1715965774168.png

Once he travels again in June to Atlanta, Minneapolis and Pittsburgh for baseball, I can't imagine his views will get better given what they were on his recent trips. Outside of the travel vlogs where he manufactured drama with his poor flight choices, and/or his clickbait headlines, and outside of SoCal, he really struggled to hit 50k views on anything.

It's proven his baseball vlogs don't do well, and all three stadiums he visiting on this jaunt offer tours, so between the games and the tours things could get old quick. He may try to do what he did in Milwaukee and do the tour and game on the same day to limit the baseball content to one day. But if he doesn't find anyone willing to do the work and tour him around those cities the other days, and he does no research and wanders around, it's gonna be rough just like Milwaukee.

After 3 WDW vlogs in 4 days, I'm actually looking forward to Spooky Empire if just for some kind of change of pace. I'm sure that will fade about 3-4 minutes in, if not sooner, but at least I won't have to see the monorail along with audio of him saying, "there goes the monorail" in that voice.

It seems the algorithm and maybe even some Woovians/fans can't take this much WDW. The Mama Woo at Epcot vlog pretty much bombed for a WDW video, and today's isn't doing very well either. Including "Stormy" as a keyword in his title bumped that one a bit even though it was awful. Simple Plan was only typical of his recent WDW views, nothing special at all.

View attachment 2942023

Once he travels again in June to Atlanta, Minneapolis and Pittsburgh for baseball, I can't imagine his views will get better given what they were on his recent trips. Outside of the travel vlogs where he manufactured drama with his poor flight choices, and/or his clickbait headlines, and outside of SoCal, he really struggled to hit 50k views on anything.

It's proven his baseball vlogs don't do well, and all three stadiums he visiting on this jaunt offer tours, so between the games and the tours things could get old quick. He may try to do what he did in Milwaukee and do the tour and game on the same day to limit the baseball content to one day. But if he doesn't find anyone willing to do the work and tour him around those cities the other days, and he does no research and wanders around, it's gonna be rough just like Milwaukee.
If he really doesn’t retire his daily vlogs , if he only does 3-4 a weeek , then he needs to omit the baseball ones 😀

Reactions: 3
If he really doesn’t retire his daily vlogs , if he only does 3-4 a week , then he needs to omit the baseball ones 😀
I assume once he finishes this "challenge" that they will naturally fall off quite a bit. It's not like he's a Rays season ticket holder and after all, he'll be SO BUSY traveling internationally and then there's that MAJOR project idea in the US he's got that I'm sure has nothing to do with baseball. I'm sure all that will happen just like he said it would 😄

I would like to thank everyone who recaps the videos so I don't have to watch them anymore. Much appreciated!!!

Reactions: 15
Saw this posted on Reddit.

We'll believe it when we see it, David. Until then, not interested.
(also...in 2024 you'll be doing the international travel? Thought you said 2025. :unsure:)

1715994984490.png

ETA: He edited it to read as 2025, but only after someone caught it for him. :ROFLMAO:

1715995151799.png

• Haha
IMG_4608.jpeg

All the comments are kissing his ass telling him he looks great and are very supportive. Even though he gives this same song and dance every six months.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2942683

All the comments are kissing his ass telling him he looks great and are very supportive. Even though he gives this same song and dance every six months.
"After that a month later", what a wordsmith. Hmm, what happened to visiting the doctor? What if the doctor tells him he shouldn't even try to walk 13.1 miles? What if the doctor says it's unsafe to go into "crunch time mode" whatever that means? I assume it means doing what he does now - starving all day and making due with coffee, then eating one crap take-out meal at night - but also "exercising", which we know he also can't do properly or safely. Did he even really get health insurance? Did he get it just so that he would be covered in an emergency, and he's really not going to any doctors?

Big family trip in December, plus his lack of usage of DVC points to date, must mean he's bringing more family members to Aulani, at least that's my guess. Mom, Sister, BiL. If Rev Jim doesn't go again, you know there's some problem.

Still no usage of the word retirement and no mention of stopping the daily vlogs in 2025. Also odd he uses Facebook for such an announcement instead of his actual money-making vehicle, YouTube.

How many times has he said he's really excited to do something different, yet here he still is doing the same old thing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.