Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dude, the gym is your garage. Just walk through the door in your house. It doesn't require a road trip in the clown buggy.
Hey, he's been very busy:
1715826985724.png

1715827021013.png

And on top of this, he spent a whole day one night with his parents, and he's watched and re-watched many movies and watched a bunch of Rays games on TV in the evenings. And he has to go out and buy every meal he eats, that takes time too. How is he expected to fit walking through the door to the garage into this schedule?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey, he's been very busy:
View attachment 2938659
View attachment 2938660

And on top of this, he spent a whole day one night with his parents, and he's watched and re-watched many movies and watched a bunch of Rays games on TV in the evenings. And he has to go out and buy every meal he eats, that takes time too. How is he expected to fit walking through the door to the garage into this schedule?
The odds are that he is back to his drinking only coffee during the day & only eating one meal at night , back to the yo yo dieting ! He thinks that losing only the weight will be the ticket to competing in that race 😮

Reactions: 6
The odds are that he is back to his drinking only coffee during the day & only eating one meal at night , back to the yo yo dieting ! He thinks that losing only the weight will be the ticket to competing in that race 😮
I don’t understand his obsession with being skinny. Most guys want to be built or like some muscle. He is determined to look sick? Wtf

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand his obsession with being skinny. Most guys want to be built or like some muscle. He is determined to look sick? Wtf

If you look at the post a couple pages back of him and his mom when he was around 21/22 depending if it is before his birthday. He was very skinny. Not a very good look on a 22 year old, never mind at 50. Esp. when trying to attract a lady his age or maybe 5 years either way. I am 5 months older than he is and if I was single and he was as skinny as he was at 17 (which if I met him at 22, I had the same thought), I'd not give him a second look.

Reactions: 4
Another night of high-effort baseball analysis from his couch. Options are: "dang, they could've won but they lost", "they need to dial it in", and "good job boys!". Always tags the team, hoping they notice he has 75k followers on IG and promotes them all the time and will throw him a bone.

1715862154935.png

• Haha
He could install a TV in his garage and work out while watching the game. I don't know where his treadmill is in his home but he could also watch while walking on his treadmill. Is that really too much effort for him?

Reactions: 7
If you look at the post a couple pages back of him and his mom when he was around 21/22 depending if it is before his birthday. He was very skinny. Not a very good look on a 22 year old, never mind at 50. Esp. when trying to attract a lady his age or maybe 5 years either way. I am 5 months older than he is and if I was single and he was as skinny as he was at 17 (which if I met him at 22, I had the same thought), I'd not give him a second look.
Wait, he was 22 in that pic?!?! I didn't even do the math. I seriously thought he was like 15 or something there! (and just tall).

So he's really never had any muscle tone whatsoever.

You can tell when he's starving himself as his arms and legs get skinny but his gut stays.

Reactions: 8
Wait, he was 22 in that pic?!?! I didn't even do the math. I seriously thought he was like 15 or something there! (and just tall).

So he's really never had any muscle tone whatsoever.

He was born in 74. I was born in March and he was in Aug. I had initially put 17 and forgot to change it and relooked at the photo and it said 1996. He looked 17 in the photo to me. But I can see 15.

Not to sound braggy, I know March to Aug is only 5 months. But I think I look alot better at 50 than he does for 50 (technically still 49).

He has filled out since 22, but not in a good way.

He's got to be trolling with those dumbfuck thumbnails at this point.

In this case, in the action of taking on or off his sunglasses, as if that was THE best option for him to choose. :rolleyes:

He thinks he's so bleeping cute and clever. In reality, he just looks like an ass. 🖕

1715874402683.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, Epcot TWICE IN THREE DAYS. I guess since Giggles isn't showing up for Flower & Garden, he's taking the only woman left in his life with the time and desire to go to the park with him, Mama Woo (yes, I know he usually takes his mom every year). Another award-winning thumbnail:

1715865086615.png

He actually brought an umbrella since Mama is involved. Adam notes the name and number of their parking section, as always. They are parked pretty far away since it's past 2pm, and since mom is along Adam is forced to take the tram. But he immediately begins scanning the horizon for the monorail. In fact, he purposely sits them in the last row of the tram to make sure he has filming access to both the right, left and rear of the vehicle in order to capture footage of the monorail. Please don't tell me he doesn't have obsessive compulsive rituals. He's ready and waiting when it to emerge from the trees
1715866969212.png

and yeah, orange shorts (and of course, no smile)
1715867108456.png

Adam shows a few photos on his phone. Maybe mom will get the photos some other way, but we just get the phone shoved up to the camera lens. And then a rare smile and no thumbs up! Thank God for that umbrella, otherwise he probably would've done it
1715867262470.png
1715867768872.png

They're in the butterfly house and instead of butterflies, we get "there's the monorail going by" through the tent mesh, no joke:
1715867849835.png

Since the tent is right between the Imagination and Land pavilions, I guess the above counts as his monorail sighting outside Imagination. Next stop is the DVC lounge. Adam says DVC lounge in every sentence he utters at this point in the vlog. I wonder if he ever tells Mama Woo how much cash he dropped on DVC? Of course he has to go through the entire explanation of Zero Sugar Cherry Limeade. He's so busy talking, the machine resets itself and forgets what he wanted.

Adam can't bother to insert photos in his vlog, but he can use them and his poor mother to promote his channel on his IG, he knows the Woovians eat it up when he goes out with Mama Woo so he posed for all the PhotoPass stuff
1715878432490.png

They ride Soarin' (short clip with a voiceover, Adam tilts the camera, what an artiste), and then Living with the Land, and back outside to...drumroll please...yes, another shot of the monorail. "Perfect timing", says Adam. When he isn't filming the monorail, Adam is mostly pointing at flowers and asking his mom, "Do you know what kind of flowers these are?" It's just riveting. His mother has to introduce him to the app that lets you take a pic of the flower and then tells you what it is. Add that to Adam's list of tech discoveries like "mobile ordering" and bluetooth headphones.

It's off to Canada, Adam gets a coffee (can't wait until he tells his PCP his method of losing weight is to drink coffee all day and then one crap meal at night) and they relax on a bench. They stop in the UK and Adam once again pronounces Twinings tea as "Twinnings" 😂 .

On to the AP lounge (really tired of the lounges at this point, my gosh) and Adam's favorite, the Genie, comes out. Adam moves on to showing Mama his fav drink, the mint tea, but she gives it a thumbs down. They continue their way around and decide to see Reflections of China. While the CM is doing the pre-show in the lobby, Adam runs around filming things and comes upon a sign. You can tell he really wants to read it out loud, and almost starts to, but then stops and just points at it. What a show of restraint! Once inside, Adam says "this is very similar to the Canada show I saw the other day" - has Mr. WDW never seen any Circlevision movies over the years? They all have the lean rails, Adam, they are all 360, that's gonna be a big circle buddy.

They are reaching the other end of the World Showcase, and of course you should know by now what that means. Yes, more monorail! They stop for a few other topiaries, and at the entrance we get a montage with a voiceover. It features two shots of the monorail, and then Adam and his mom watching the SE lightshow. He does this stuff as a joke, just like the usual thumbnail posing, he thinks it's funny or goofy I guess, but he just looks...well, I'm not gonna say anything, I don't want to offend anyone, it's basically been said here before. And now that I think about it, since he's doing it on purpose, I think Adam is actually making fun of a certain group of people.

1715880580004.png

1715880610915.png

1715880649557.png

They get in the tram, and here he is, poised, at the ready, waiting, and of course he made sure they are in the last seat again for maximum monorail coverage
1715881026181.png

his dream comes true
1715881100553.png

They get out of the tram and start walking for the car and Adam begins to talk about how "cool" SE looks with the lights, and says to Mama Woo, "look at Spaceship Earth now mom, look what it's doing now", in the hopes she will stop walking for the car (she doesn't). Adam stops anyway and zooms in on SE, but you know what he's really doing...he even frames it with the track in mind more than SE
1715881344908.png

He says "The vlog......is.............over", really drawing it out like he does when he's waiting for something to happen, and then there's an edit and suddenly SE is different colors and the sky seems a bit darker
1715881421662.png

but alas, Mama Woo will only stand outside the car so long waiting to go home, and Adam gives up his dream of one last OCD glimpse of the monorail. He'll have to be happy with the SEVEN times he caught it on this visit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine a world where you're a YouTube creator and you're an (almost) daily vlogger, and you used to make a big deal about doing it for 5 years without missing a day but then you took a day off and you no longer make a big deal about, you don't mention how many days in a row you've done it now....except nobody can remember the last time you took a day off.

Anyway, you want to do something nice and take your mom to the Flower & Garden show. You seem to have quite an income. You also seem to have no plans to retire anytime soon. You can certainly afford to take a day off. So why not? Take a day off, right?

Imagine a world where you say, hey, mom, I'd like to spend time with you, just me and you, no camera, not me working, not me pimping you out because I know my fans love you. I know I used you by taking your to Hawaii and having you in every vlog. I know I've done the same on other vacations. But today is just for you and me, no camera. Let's go.

And you posted on your FB and IG that you're taking the day off to spend with family in the parks, and you actually devoted yourself to spending real time with your mom.

Someone who wouldn't do that has some serious, serious issues in the head.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
OMG. Those three photos you posted @dirtnap101 of him watching the lights.

Seriously punchable. Like @Dillon21 said.

He really does have something wrong upstairs. There's absolutely no denying it now.

Reactions: 6
Nightmare fuel 🥴
Let's not forget his winsome frolic through a small Florida town dressed in a Jason mask and carrying a big plastic knife! He's the kind of guy you hear people talking about on the news after a terrible event, "He seemed like such a nice man, I can't believe what he did on his rampage, something must have made him snap..."
16.05.2024_15.34.45_REC.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's not forget his winsome frolic through a small Florida town dressed in a Jason mask and carrying a big plastic knife! He's the kind of guy you hear people talking about on the news after a terrible event, "He seemed like such a nice man, I can't believe what he did on his rampage, something must have made him snap..."
View attachment 2940353
Yeah, that was straight up creepy as duck.

No one with social anxiety does that. People with social anxiety don't want to draw attention to themselves.

He's a fucked up, Peter Pan, messed-up-in-the-head, self-centered, fake, fraud, pick me, narcissist. No doubt about it now.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2940353
Do I remember correctly that it wasn't even Halloween?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.