Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also seems like she’s not interested in vlogging anymore and just wants to concentrate on her career at WB. Good for her.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, right around her last visit she said Flower & Garden was her favorite and she was coming back for that, and those plans certainly changed!
It probably just ran its course. We know that nothing based on an OF-centric "relationship" (whether or not it started as one) disguised as "Disney besties" would be meant to last.

She probably is legit happy with the BF (good for her), and got to a point to totally get the "ick" now when Woo is around
(not to mention his appearance is rapidly aging thanks to his stellar personal habits) so there's probably not one iota of even minimal sexual tension that there may have been in the past, gross as that may sound. :sick:

And she now is going to be as platonic as platonically possible (and may not even include further communication whatsoever).

Reactions: 12
I can see him going into a downward spiral just from the screen shots posted by others on this thread. He looks absolutely awful. Whether that's due to him being despondent over his relationship with Daphne or something else, he seems to have lost any motivation to be healthy and well. He's phoning in repetitive videos (literally), wears the same grungy items of clothing for days on end and eats the most unhealthy crap (and isn't even pretending to make healthy choices anymore). The air fryer and treadmill will likely go the way of his weightlifting equipment (meaning, they'll disappear).

He needs help. I do hope he gets it.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, we rag on him here for things that are generally rightful to be ragged on but I think most if not all of us don't want to see him continue to spiral downward and not get help for his mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah, we rag on him here for things that are generally rightful to be ragged on but I think most if not all of us don't want to see him continue to spiral downward and not get help for his mental health.
I would love for Adam to get some help and create a healthy life for himself both physically and mentally. Forget about his content quality or lack thereof. But he's been alone for so many years, I really don't think he has anyone to talk to about serious stuff (and that's probably on purpose) and even if he did, I think he has so many walls up he wouldn't.

Reactions: 21
Yikes, things are not looking good for Adam's one share of Starbucks today

1714587486422.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So since he bought his fancy Stanley tumbler, does he even use it anymore? I think he's show it two other times, that's it. It sure would be handy to have something to drink water with while you travel cross country, right? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Yes! A million times this!

I think that most of us started out as viewers of Adam's -- maybe even fans. I know I did. I don't dislike the guy. I still enjoy some of his earlier videos where he actually looked as if he were having a good time. I stopped watching because it is not fun to watch a depressed man mope around his neighborhood. I don't want to see him continue to decline. Sadly, due to his own stubbornness, the decline seems inevitable and irreversible.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Attention all airlines, how dare you make Mr. Woo wait. This man has important things to do and you have the nerve to disrupt his schedule. That is shameful and disgusting. Show some respect for this worthless entitled deucebag. This extremely important man has a tight schedule between watching old Mickey cartoons and playing with his toys. Where is the humanity? Beg his forgiveness you soulless airline companies you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So since he bought his fancy Stanley tumbler, does he even use it anymore? I think he's show it two other times, that's it. It sure would be handy to have something to drink water with while you travel cross country, right? 🤔🤔
You want the guy who didn't pack pants or a jacket for Milwaukee in April to pack his Stanley???

I will bet on a video about the Epcot Passholder lounge coming, as well. Just opened up today. Gotta get home for free snacks & a photo op.

Maybe, as long as there isn't too much of a wait, you know he won't wait longer than 5-10 minutes to get into the Imagination one.

Reactions: 6
Maybe, as long as there isn't too much of a wait, you know he won't wait longer than 5-10 minutes to get into the Imagination one.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I'm sure all his blogger buddies will be with, so it'll be an appropriate length of time to wait amongst the stanchions. Also, I wonder how many times he'll be back there since they're handing out free pins/buttons. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
There is no way he washed them after wearing them all day the day before and getting home late. Did he buy multiple pairs? I can't believe he did. Wow.
Maybe bought 2 pair in the bargain bin at Ollie’s 🤣

• Haha
watched the tampa Jay bday vlog out of curiosity. David will be livid if his boys don’t send him a new city logo top. You know David wants one badly. Jay is on their media list and fake fan boy must not be. Jay had a nice day with someone he loves and who does seem to love him despite her lack of affect at times. A dinner out he really liked, gifts he appreciated and a cake she bought for him from a good bakery. Jay shares a fond memory of his dad who passed a few years back. It was very touching really. David has nothing and no one. He is a crappy person IMO so you get what you sow. His 50th will be spent alone in a DVC resort yelling at folks with no Giggles in sight. I bet he had already bought two D23? three day tickets to include her but …….she saw the light and good for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Good God, those same damn shorts? They must be practically standing up by themselves.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12