Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mickey Moobs can pay half a mill in cash for a house, but can only afford one pair of orange short shorts. Fascinating

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
watched the tampa Jay bday vlog out of curiosity. David will be livid if his boys don’t send him a new city logo top. You know David wants one badly. Jay is on their media list and fake fan boy must not be. Jay had a nice day with someone he loves and who does seem to love him despite her lack of affect at times. A dinner out he really liked, gifts he appreciated and a cake she bought for him from a good bakery. Jay shares a fond memory of his dad who passed a few years back. It was very touching really. David has nothing and no one. He is a crappy person IMO so you get what you sow. His 50th will be spent alone in a DVC resort yelling at folks with no Giggles in sight. I bet he had already bought two D23? three day tickets to include her but …….she saw the light and good for her!
He will ask SoCal/Tiki Jay or some other "friend" in SoCal who couldn't get a ticket to go with him, but yes, really he will be alone on his birthday even if he's surrounded by people. If he's still pretending with the Fit By Fifty by then, he will have a cheat weekend to end all cheat weekends.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
watched the tampa Jay bday vlog out of curiosity. David will be livid if his boys don’t send him a new city logo top. You know David wants one badly. Jay is on their media list and fake fan boy must not be. Jay had a nice day with someone he loves and who does seem to love him despite her lack of affect at times. A dinner out he really liked, gifts he appreciated and a cake she bought for him from a good bakery. Jay shares a fond memory of his dad who passed a few years back. It was very touching really. David has nothing and no one. He is a crappy person IMO so you get what you sow. His 50th will be spent alone in a DVC resort yelling at folks with no Giggles in sight. I bet he had already bought two D23? three day tickets to include her but …….she saw the light and good for her!
Yep.

With regard to the comments yesterday about him, as well as not wanting to see him spiral downward -

My two cents? I don't wish him ill, as in physically, because I'm not a jackass.

But I do not like him anymore and, in the last handful of years, he has shown his true colors.

It's hard for me to brush off his ridiculous clickbait titles such as monetizing being "stuck" in Contemp during a hurricane and whining that MK is closed while his fellow Floridians died or their homes were destroyed, lives ruined, pets lost, etc. And he never once mentioned anything about the destruction or wished anyone well.

Nor his pissy ass little tantrums when things don't go his way (e.g., concerts, museums, etc.)

Nor his filming private property when he's been told to stop (regardless if the street is not the property) (see: Cousin Eddie)

Nor his fake altruism (such as acting like he's so much better than other vloggers by not selling merch)

Nor his thirsty, attention-seeking, perfectly narcissistic IG posts basically begging people to tell him how great he looks.

Nor his deleting comments (such as mine) and banning people from commenting (such as me) when he's called out on his bullshit - even without vulgarity - while also saying he never deletes comments.

Nor his pinning people who call him out to the top of his YT page so all his stans can attack them.

Nor his illegally filming MLB games and monetizing them without repercussions.

Nor his constantly trashing parts of our city giving the impression that areas are desolate wastelands and choosing to purposely avoid giving the true and accurate picture of things - all for a specific narrative. Is it anything new that hasn't been done before? No. Is it right to do? Also no.

Nor his ridiculously overdramatic clickbait statements about "stressful" tax days after purchasing a $500,000+ home and $20,000 Little Tykes golf cart, and ridiculously impulsive DVC points when the bulk of his audience these days is low-income, and likely legit living on welfare with Medicaid.

Nor when he constantly says things like "TGIF" when fails to remember what it's really like to have a real job with a real schedule with no days off and peanuts in pay.

Nor when he witches about "burning the candle at both ends" when he makes his own bleeping schedule and decisions as to where he goes or what he does.

Not to mention him flat out ignoring me when I tried to say a simple "hi" to him once by making eye contact, taking his phone out, and immediately acting like he was talking on his phone. :rolleyes: And no, I'm not a bleeping ogre.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yep.

With regard to the comments yesterday about him, as well as not wanting to see him spiral downward -

My two cents? I don't wish him ill, as in physically, because I'm not a jackass.

But I do not like him anymore and, in the last handful of years, he has shown his true colors.

It's hard for me to brush off his ridiculous clickbait titles such as monetizing being "stuck" in Contemp during a hurricane and whining that MK is closed while his fellow Floridians died or their homes were destroyed, lives ruined, pets lost, etc. And he never once mentioned anything about the destruction or wished anyone well.

Nor his pissy ass little tantrums when things don't go his way (e.g., concerts, museums, etc.)

Nor his filming private property when he's been told to stop (regardless if the street is not the property) (see: Cousin Eddie)

Nor his fake altruism (such as acting like he's so much better than other vloggers by not selling merch)

Nor his thirsty, attention-seeking, perfectly narcissistic IG posts basically begging people to tell him how great he looks.

Nor his deleting comments (such as mine) and banning people from commenting (such as me) when he's called out on his bullshit - even without vulgarity - while also saying he never deletes comments.

Nor his pinning people who call him out to the top of his YT page so all his stans can attack them.

Nor his illegally filming MLB games and monetizing them without repercussions.

Nor his constantly trashing parts of our city giving the impression that areas are desolate wastelands and choosing to purposely avoid giving the true and accurate picture of things - all for a specific narrative. Is it anything new that hasn't been done before? No. Is it right to do? Also no.

Nor his ridiculously overdramatic clickbait statements about "stressful" tax days after purchasing a $500,000+ home and $20,000 Little Tykes golf cart, and ridiculously impulsive DVC points when the bulk of his audience these days is low-income, and likely legit living on welfare with Medicaid.

Nor when he constantly says things like "TGIF" when fails to remember what it's really like to have a real job with a real schedule with no days off and peanuts in pay.

Nor when he witches about "burning the candle at both ends" when he makes his own bleeping schedule and decisions as to where he goes or what he does.

Not to mention him flat out ignoring me when I tried to say a simple "hi" to him once by making eye contact, taking his phone out, and immediately acting like he was talking on his phone. :rolleyes: And no, I'm not a bleeping ogre.

Nope. Nope. Nope.
Indeed, hoping he is healthy physically and mentally has nothing to do with thinking he's a good person or liking him.

Reactions: 12
I thought it was also kinda telling that in her April photo dump, the group pic from pixarfest was just her with the "girls" and not an entire group pic or one with her "bestie". Something happened for sure. Good for her.
I wonder if his comment about the internet "ruining his life", had something to do with their friendship. I can see Natalie/Daphne taking offense to reading the Reddit stories from that alleged ex & the alleged ex-husband and having a discussion with Adam about it. Seems to fit into the timeline of the now cancelled Spring WDW trip.

Reactions: 9

That was my post. I don't like him either and I completely agree that he's a crappy human being. He's also clearly unhealthy mentally, physically, and emotionally, and if someone can find a way to turn that around and become a better person, I am all for that.

Do I think he will? Nope. But I hope he somehow manages to figure it out. The world could use one less narcissistic asshat.

Reactions: 8
This is from The Tim Tracker thread for those of you who don’t participate there:

IMG_4353.jpeg

These two really look like they are in marathon shape.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
More orange shorts. It’s catching. Also that gut on him. Fatter by 50 at this rate.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This is from The Tim Tracker thread for those of you who don’t participate there:

These two really look like they are in marathon shape.
It looks so bleeping odd these middle age people wandering around WDW vlogging stuff.

I'm a Disney Dad, we go a lot, and as the memes say: 'I am the Map'. But going without my family, and then vlogging it and making it my personality is so so strange to me. I'd feel like a creep, as well as looking like one.

Anyone remember 'GuyBehindTheCastle' on IG? :sick:

Reactions: 11
Is it possible those orange shorts are the only ones that fit him right now? He wore them several days in a row and it’s hard to believe it would be the only pair of shorts he packed.

• Sick
It looks so bleeping odd these middle age people wandering around WDW vlogging stuff.

I'm a Disney Dad, we go a lot, and as the memes say: 'I am the Map'. But going without my family, and then vlogging it and making it my personality is so so strange to me. I'd feel like a creep, as well as looking like one.

Anyone remember 'GuyBehindTheCastle' on IG? :sick:
I remember GuyBehindTheCastle whatever happened to that dude?

I remember GuyBehindTheCastle whatever happened to that dude?
Someone outed him as giving women (and maybe men) unwanted attention and sending photos. Then a whole bunch of people came forward with their own unrelated interactions with him. Last I'd heard, he was let go from Disney, and the Police were involved.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Another day, another awful thumbnail

1714659493673.png

Another WDW vlog, another title that takes a jab at the company - the full title is "Disney’s Hollywood Studios Kinda Boring 35th Anniversary Celebration - My Former Favorite Theme Park" and remind the viewer that Adam hates all the changes made to this park and wishes Michael Eisner would materialize from the ether, wave his magic wand and transform it back to MGM Studios circa 1992.

So yeah, he had to plan his most recent trip, that he spent thousands of dollars on, around getting back to WDW in time to spit snark at Disney for daring to change his favorite theme park over the years. The one with what he lovingly calls "Batuu East", bought a house next to, and constantly visits. Everyone already knows all this, he's said this for years.

There at 7:30am, Adam makes sure he is in the first 50-75 cars in the parking lot and gets in the virtual "queue line" for merch. His first task it to get in line for the 11am "ceremony" in the Beauty & The Beast theater. He's not even sure what it is, but he's just gonna wait there for hours for it. The ceremony probably just upsets him by reminding him of the history and what used to be.

Adam exits and immediately starts pointing out the "SEE-ment" handprints of famous people that nobody knows anymore outside the theater
1714663103684.png

The "plethora" of WDW vloggers have already begun to appear in Adam's view: Pete Carney, Kevin what's his face, some other guy named Adrian, Micah, JoJo, with many more to come I'm sure. Adam is stopped by this woman and given a bracelet that says "Join Me Shall You?"
1714663438858.png
1714663800862.png

Any bets on Adam ever wearing this (he told her "I'm gonna put it on right now, it will be right next to my Magic Band")? And now on to the special merch. I know you'll be shocked, but...
1714664256045.png

Wonder why he even bothers when they've ruined the park? Mr. Hollywood can't remember the word for what Director Mickey is holding and has to ask Micah - a clapboard. Aside - Micah is the same age as the park, 35. I would've guessed 40-42.

Adam and some MGM Studios die-hards actually walk to where the Streets of America were and "recreate" the tram tour with toy tram cars.

1714664945791.png

Then we get the requisite Tim Tracker appearance before Adam, Micah, Kevin and Adrian decide to get a bite to eat at Mama Melrose. The table orders cheesy garlic bread and they get complimentary dinner rolls as well - no evidence Adam had any, but no evidence he didn't either. In keeping with Fit By Fifty and half marathon training, I present Adam's dish:

1714665417086.png

They do all the oldest rides that are left, although none are actually opening day rides. Indy, which Adam still films parts of like everyone watching hasn't seen it a thousand times before. More foot and hand prints in the cement :rolleyes:. Muppets 3D, which he also films parts of for no reason. WDWNT Tom appearance. Star Tours, same.

In the parking lot he concludes that it was a good time and that Disney did more than he thought they'd do and he had a good time. Then he says he loves this place. Then he says thanks for watching and the vlog is over. Then he goes home and titles the vlog with clickbait BS: "Disney’s Hollywood Studios Kinda Boring 35th Anniversary Celebration - My Former Favorite Theme Park".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The "plethora" of WDW vloggers have already begun to appear in Adam's view: Pete Carney, Kevin what's his face, some other guy named Adrian, Micah, JoJo, with many more to come I'm sure. Adam is stopped by this woman and given a bracelet that says "Join Me Shall You?"
Was it Adrian (Theme Park Express) from the line in FRE that goes "Prepare your buttcheeks" ...or was it another Adrian?

Reactions: 3
When the woman gives him that friendship bracelet, she says she usually gives them to cast members. Adam says, “I’m not a cast member.” What an egotistical buffoon. Does he really think this girl thought he was a cast member and he was correcting her?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.