Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam predictably does the stadium tour (which I hear you are not supposed to film for profit, only personal use, which has never stopped Adam before because he doesn't care unless it's music that can bite him in the ass - although I bet the Brewers could make a copyright claim and get the video taken down if they wanted to, but I guess his tour guide didn't care). And then Adam predictably goes to the game that evening (lucky for him the Rays - barely - won, a small light in his dark, empty world).

He walks up to Robin Yount's statue, which says Yount "became the 17th player to collect 3,000 career hits" and Mr. Smooth tries to read that and somehow translates it to, "Robin was the 17th player to hit 3,000 hits." :rolleyes:

It's truly amazing that the vlog yesterday, when he had absolutely nothing, zero, zip, nada to show, was 34 minutes long, and today the vlog has an entire stadium tour and a thrilling, close MLB game and the vlog is 26 minutes. Don't get me wrong - they are both too long, but my gosh. With Adam, the longer the vlog, the worse you are guaranteed it will be.

If I remember correctly, he's enjoyed pretty much every single baseball stadium tour he's ever gone on during this stupid effort to see the Rays at every away field (I say stupid because it's stupid for him as he doesn't even like baseball that much). So why does he have to say in the title that it was a shocking surprise that this stadium tour was good?

While the tour may be amazing, his viewers will never know at the start, as Adam decides to go for things like the blurry long distance shots of a guy leaf blowing the mound. Zero reason for this to be left in the final product.
1714490765260.png

You know Adam is scratching his head trying to figure out why Hank Aaron is hanging up there for the Brewers, and then he sees Jackie Robinson and probably figures every team hangs them both up and has no idea there was ever the Milwaukee Braves. I think he gets educated along the way on this tour.
1714490958461.png

It's truly sad that the moment they step out onto the field, Adam's very first thought it "let me make sure I try to get a thumbnail for my vlog" instead of soaking it all in and remembering it for yourself.
1714491517361.png

The tour guide is talking and probably saying interesting stuff, but we'll never know because Adam ignores him and wanders away to the visitor's dugout (which he calls the "Rays' dugout" :rolleyes:) and films his $200 running shoes brushing the dirt around like he...was a baseball player or something?) Then he films the grounds crew working, and the tour guide is still talking and you still can't hear him. He's then amazed that they cross the foul line onto the field of play. He says "foul ball here, fair ball there" and shows it with his shoes multiple times like he can't comprehend it. At this point the rest of the tour guests might be wondering what home he was let out of to attend today's events at the stadium.

There seems to be another Rays fan on the tour, and Adam makes comments to him every once in awhile, like "we're in Randy-land now". The next time I take a tour of Yankee Stadium and turn to anyone and said "we're in Judge-land now", of heaven forbid "we're in the Judge's chambers now", I would shrivel up and die.

Then he has to point to nothing in the bullpen
1714492203852.png

He is incredibly excited about all of this. Mind you, it's the opposing team's place, not the Rays. I mean, it's interesting and always fun to be on a MLB baseball field, but you'd think it was Christmas morning and he was 6 years old. And much like a 6 year old, when the guide gives him a "Kew-pon" at the end, he uses it for a little pin for his pin boards...promoting the opposing team?
1714492469154.png

He returns 4 hours later for the game, where we are treated to Adam's play by play and color commentary like, "a double play, but the Rays got a guy in" - wow, how many points did they score on that play Adam? And of course the only player on the Brewers that Adam knows is the guy who use to be on the Rays.

The Fit By Fifty Marathon training continues as Adam decides to try the Ultimate Brat with Stadium sauce
1714493028577.png
1714493083877.png

He immediately complains about it being too small. He thought the descriptor "Ultimate" meant size as opposed to toppings. I guess he's also blind and couldn't stand there for a second to notice other people buying brats and see what size they were :rolleyes:. The guy willing to throw away a plane ticket and buy another one can't buy a second brat to satisfy his hunger, I guess. His review of it was that it's really good, just too small.

Adam filming his personal friend (when he's not wearing earbuds), Rays "Head Coach" Kevin Cash
1714493350362.png

I wonder how much of the game he films and has to wade through to edit down? He seems to film quite a bit to catch every bit of the limited amount of action in this game. Adam wanted to go get popcorn but couldn't bear to leave his seat and miss the "sausage race", as he calls it
1714493513780.png

And he does get himself a nice big tub of popcorn with salt to help with the marathon training, and you can see it glistening as it's loaded with extra butter!
1714493860288.png

Adam then explains that he also wanted cheese curds to go with his popcorn, but they were fried, and you know that's where he draws the line - no soda, no fried foods, and no sweets. 😂😂😂😂😂

The Brewers have men at 2nd and 3rd with one out, and instead of worrying about a sac fly to tie the game (which is probably what the Brewers are trying to do, just hit a ball to the outfield), Adam is worried about a base hit to score them both and lose the game right there. Then, I swear to God, the Brewers manager argues a call and gets thrown out, and Adam AGAIN says, within earshot of all the baseball fans around him, "The Brewers HEAD COACH just got thrown out of the game." How does this guy not even know basic baseball terminology???

Adam then says he'd "rather his team risk losing a game like that when it's down to the wire than to have a blow out with the team winning". I have no idea what he means by that as it makes zero sense, but maybe he should ask the Head Coach?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
he's also blind and couldn't stand there for a second to notice other people buying brats and see what size they were :rolleyes:
Sorry, the image of Adam standing there comparing brat sizes ... hohoho, having a private moment of dank hilarity:LOL:.
Homeskool Adam lives in the moment, man, he don't clutter up his goldfish sized headspace with junk like facts or figures. Adam is an experience onto himself and merely serves as a conduit for life to pass through so he can video it right into the minds of his weirdly loyal fans, for posterity ya' know.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, the image of Adam standing there comparing brat sizes ... hohoho, having a private moment of dank hilarity:LOL:.
Homeskool Adam lives in the moment, man, he don't clutter up his goldfish sized headspace with junk like facts or figures. Adam is an experience onto himself and merely serves as a conduit for life to pass through so he can video it right into the minds of his weirdly loyal fans, for posterity ya' know.
Right, like not packing a hoodie for Milwaukee in April. And fittingly, he ended up with a tiny brat and had to compensate for it (with popcorn, of course).

OK then, who is your favorite Head Coach? (note what he posts isn't baseball, it's 7th inning stretch entertainment)

1714500328920.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine how sad he's going to be when the Rays are out of it in July and they trade Randy.
As long as they don't get rid of DJ Kitty, he'll be fine. He'll zoom in on Randy in the on deck circle for whatever team he's on and say "there's Randy, he used to be on the Rays" and then he'll go get a bucket of popcorn and call the sausage race or whatever a "bucket list" event, then head to WDW the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Adam predictably does the stadium tour (which I hear you are not supposed to film for profit, only personal use, which has never stopped Adam before because he doesn't care unless it's music that can bite him in the ass - although I bet the Brewers could make a copyright claim and get the video taken down if they wanted to, but I guess his tour guide didn't care). And then Adam predictably goes to the game that evening (lucky for him the Rays - barely - won, a small light in his dark, empty world).

He walks up to Robin Yount's statue, which says Yount "became the 17th player to collect 3,000 career hits" and Mr. Smooth tries to read that and somehow translates it to, "Robin was the 17th player to hit 3,000 hits." :rolleyes:

It's truly amazing that the vlog yesterday, when he had absolutely nothing, zero, zip, nada to show, was 34 minutes long, and today the vlog has an entire stadium tour and a thrilling, close MLB game and the vlog is 26 minutes. Don't get me wrong - they are both too long, but my gosh. With Adam, the longer the vlog, the worse you are guaranteed it will be.

If I remember correctly, he's enjoyed pretty much every single baseball stadium tour he's ever gone on during this stupid effort to see the Rays at every away field (I say stupid because it's stupid for him as he doesn't even like baseball that much). So why does he have to say in the title that it was a shocking surprise that this stadium tour was good?

While the tour may be amazing, his viewers will never know at the start, as Adam decides to go for things like the blurry long distance shots of a guy leaf blowing the mound. Zero reason for this to be left in the final product.
View attachment 2906809

You know Adam is scratching his head trying to figure out why Hank Aaron is hanging up there for the Brewers, and then he sees Jackie Robinson and probably figures every team hangs them both up and has no idea there was ever the Milwaukee Braves. I think he gets educated along the way on this tour.
View attachment 2906813

It's truly sad that the moment they step out onto the field, Adam's very first thought it "let me make sure I try to get a thumbnail for my vlog" instead of soaking it all in and remembering it for yourself.
View attachment 2906820

The tour guide is talking and probably saying interesting stuff, but we'll never know because Adam ignores him and wanders away to the visitor's dugout (which he calls the "Rays' dugout" :rolleyes:) and films his $200 running shoes brushing the dirt around like he...was a baseball player or something?) Then he films the grounds crew working, and the tour guide is still talking and you still can't hear him. He's then amazed that they cross the foul line onto the field of play. He says "foul ball here, fair ball there" and shows it with his shoes multiple times like he can't comprehend it. At this point the rest of the tour guests might be wondering what home he was let out of to attend today's events at the stadium.

There seems to be another Rays fan on the tour, and Adam makes comments to him every once in awhile, like "we're in Randy-land now". The next time I take a tour of Yankee Stadium and turn to anyone and said "we're in Judge-land now", of heaven forbid "we're in the Judge's chambers now", I would shrivel up and die.

Then he has to point to nothing in the bullpen
View attachment 2906842

He is incredibly excited about all of this. Mind you, it's the opposing team's place, not the Rays. I mean, it's interesting and always fun to be on a MLB baseball field, but you'd think it was Christmas morning and he was 6 years old. And much like a 6 year old, when the guide gives him a "Kew-pon" at the end, he uses it for a little pin for his pin boards...promoting the opposing team?
View attachment 2906848

He returns 4 hours later for the game, where we are treated to Adam's play by play and color commentary like, "a double play, but the Rays got a guy in" - wow, how many points did they score on that play Adam? And of course the only player on the Brewers that Adam knows is the guy who use to be on the Rays.

The Fit By Fifty Marathon training continues as Adam decides to try the Ultimate Brat with Stadium sauce
View attachment 2906857View attachment 2906858

He immediately complains about it being too small. He thought the descriptor "Ultimate" meant size as opposed to toppings. I guess he's also blind and couldn't stand there for a second to notice other people buying brats and see what size they were :rolleyes:. The guy willing to throw away a plane ticket and buy another one can't buy a second brat to satisfy his hunger, I guess. His review of it was that it's really good, just too small.

Adam filming his personal friend (when he's not wearing earbuds), Rays "Head Coach" Kevin Cash
View attachment 2906868

I wonder how much of the game he films and has to wade through to edit down? He seems to film quite a bit to catch every bit of the limited amount of action in this game. Adam wanted to go get popcorn but couldn't bear to leave his seat and miss the "sausage race", as he calls it
View attachment 2906873

And he does get himself a nice big tub of popcorn with salt to help with the marathon training, and you can see it glistening as it's loaded with extra butter!
View attachment 2906888

Adam then explains that he also wanted cheese curds to go with his popcorn, but they were fried, and you know that's where he draws the line - no soda, no fried foods, and no sweets. 😂😂😂😂😂

The Brewers have men at 2nd and 3rd with one out, and instead of worrying about a sac fly to tie the game (which is probably what the Brewers are trying to do, just hit a ball to the outfield), Adam is worried about a base hit to score them both and lose the game right there. Then, I swear to God, the Brewers manager argues a call and gets thrown out, and Adam AGAIN says, within earshot of all the baseball fans around him, "The Brewers HEAD COACH just got thrown out of the game." How does this guy not even know basic baseball terminology???

Adam then says he'd "rather his team risk losing a game like that when it's down to the wire than to have a blow out with the team winning". I have no idea what he means by that as it makes zero sense, but maybe he should ask the Head Coach?
It had to be boring , though , it was 1-0 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's a real nowhere man
Sitting in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody
Doesn't have a point of view
Knows not where he's going to
Dumber now than yesterday
Wears his shorts from day to day
Washing them he does not do
Get a sniff he smells of poo
Boring more than words could say
Lost his ho so sex no mo
Such a turd no one can stand
Flush him down and round he go

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A quick check shows that the only nonstop flights from Milwaukee to Orlando are on Spirit and Southwest and you know Adam isn't doing that because they have no First Class and he needs to room because he's a "big guy".

Assuming he wants to avoid a smaller regional jet again, and wants a minimal layover, I suspect he will be flying American thru Charlotte.

If he booked United again, he might actually fly from Milwaukee to O'Hare on a regional jet, an hour and 15 mins drive away, which is just laughable, and then O'Hare to MCO.

In any case, tomorrow is "My flight experience on American/United via ________ to MCO". Throw in whatever clickbait adjectives he can think of at the time.

If you're attending a game as a fan of the opposing team, wearing the hat OR the t-shirt is plenty to let everyone know who you're rooting for - wearing both just lets everyone know you're a special kind of weirdo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well, his flight videos with the clickbait words seem to be his biggest views lately, and he's done it again. I was right on American but wrong on Charlotte, he went with the regional jet to Washington DC instead, and he somehow manages to make a 45 MINUTE VIDEO out of it. 😩😭 .

1714569218221.png

I'm sure we can all sympathize with this situation. I mean, if I was on a work trip (or even a vacation) and got stranded, I might be missing work, my kids could be missing school, I might have to make extended arrangements for my pet to be taken care of. What would the impact be for Adam? Zero. Traveling is part of his "job". In fact, you can make the argument that getting stranded would be a positive for him. Getting stranded would only make for more views - after all, there's a reason he put that word in the title, right? He has no spouse or kids to get home to, he doesn't even have a pet to worry about. So he gets home a day later, big whoop. There's no stress here, there's no issue at all.

He's wearing his orange/pink shorts again. Have they been washed in the hotel sink? Only the people near him know. Wanna know how to get a video that should be 20-25 minutes TOPS up to 45 minutes? Take 10 seconds to walk up to this sign and then film it while you read it. Completely and totally pointless, provides no entertainment or knowledge for the viewer. It's what Adam is best at these days. Now do that with a lot of other stuff. Eventually, it starts to add up.
1714570435308.png

Adam spots a real bookstore in the airport and goes inside. You know he's looking for Disney books, but before he can find that stuff he comes across Calvin and Hobbes, Heathcliff, and The Far Side. Nothing against these works, but they are not exactly the reading material one would be looking for to pass the time on a flight with a layover. Adam proclaims, "Now I've got something to read before I get on the plane", and then debates if he should try reading while on the plane because he gets a little carsick when he reads in a car and assumes the same might happen in the plane (and in the process confessing he has never read a book on a plane in his entire life). Of course, I'd be willing to bet he's never read a non-Disney book in his adult life on a plane or anywhere else. Also, Adam, buddy, The Far Side is a single panel cartoon. It's not a "book" you "read".

Add a new piece of redundant idiocy in the vein of "queue line" to Adam's vocabulary: "a bust of his head"

It takes him an hour to try to pronounce this. He says this airport is the only one that has one :rolleyes::
1714571611122.png

ALERT ALERT ALERT: this airport has gum

You'll remember I said he'd go through Charlotte to avoid having to take a regional jet again, as he seemed to not like the extra turbulence, didn't like checking his bag at the gate, and didn't like the less space/lack of a real first class seat (and no meal for sure). I guess he's so dumb that he didn't even notice (although in the 10 minutes I spent last night quickly checking, I did) that the Milwaukee to DC leg of his flight is a regional jet 😂. He films every single second of the plane rolling up, the jetway rolling over, all of it. And as always, he has to do this:
1714572132078.png

Takeoff, water, Ruffles chips, almonds (Adam likes the smokehouse flavor!), and arrival in DC. This is mildly interesting because even with Adam at the helm you can easily make out a bunch of DC landmarks and just by virtue of where the airport is located, if you're on the correct side of the plane the view is always good. But then he includes the entire landing and all the way up to the gate and the luggage coming off the plane :rolleyes:. 45 minutes.

Adam immediately goes to board his flight to MCO. He gets his OCD shot:
1714572836934.png

Then they have to de-board. Adam doesn't seem to know why, or won't say why, or they haven't told him why. He sits and laments layovers and being forced to have layovers, and maybe he'll just never do layovers again because now this has happened twice in a row on flights with layovers on two different airlines. Maintenance issue on the plane again. He's clearly very upset. And always remember: he has nowhere to be and nothing to do.

At this point, I'll mention this again, and it's something anybody who has traveled as much as Adam has should know: Milwaukee is an hour and change away from Chicago O'Hare by car. LAX to O'Hare direct, rent a car, drive to Milwaukee, do your stuff, drive to O'Hare, fly to MCO direct, Bob's your uncle. How this guy is that clueless, I'll never know.

They are re-boarded not too much later. Back on the plane we get the low voice, super creepy Adam tells us "I have to be honest, I was looking at other flights back to Orlando from DC to get me there tonight" - again, Mr. Moneybags just HAS to get back home tonight for some reason even though there is no reason. The only thing he could find was to go to Miami and then get to Orlando at midnight. He was also considering flying to Miami and renting a car and driving to Orlando "because I really want to get back tonight".

And then it hit me, and now it all makes sense, why didn't I see this before...THIS is why he had to leave SoCal after just a few days, THIS is why he had to go to a night game in Milwaukee instead of waiting for the preferred day game, and THIS is why he had to get back to Orlando come hell or high water last night. Job? Nope. Family? Nope. Responsibilities? Nope.

1714573741082.png

JFC. That's all I have to say. JFC.

They end up having to de-plane again. After he was considering the options above, he was offered a seat on a 7:30pm flight to Tampa and he turned it down because he would have had to rent a car and drive to MCO to return it and get his car. He was going to do the same thing from Miami??? But he turned it down from Tampa, lol. He decides to wait it out. At this point he is saying "I do have things to do in the morning in Orlando, but I'm just going to roll with the punches".

They then re-board his original plane for a third time. Turns out there was a communication issue between the DC mechanics and AA Dallas HQ, and there was never anything wrong with the plane...someone is gonna get demoted or fired for that.

And THANK GOD Adam is back in Orlando so he can be at MGM Studios Hollywood Studios' 35th Anniversary celebration today with every other Disney vlogger on the planet. There's still mystery though...he says he has plans not just today, but also the next 3 days. And he says that if he missed what he had planned for today (HS 35th), the two days after wouldn't make much sense to come home for and he would've just stayed in Washington DC for the next three days??? What the hell is that about?

He also says seeing DC from the air reminds him he needs to get back there so he's going to "put that on the list" and get back there later this year (spoiler alert, he has to go to nearby Baltimore to see the Rays play the Orioles, so...)

And his "love" of baseball continues to shine through by not showing baseball, but showing a fight (and the Rays lost the game 8-2, no wonder they are mad)
1714575196896.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12