Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. You're not kidding.

Like a little man child.

Walks with his arms crossed the entire time he's in the frame - side to side - up until the end where he quickly cuts left (our right), drops his arms, scratches his head, and picks up the pace to high-tail it out of the frame.

Giggles ignored him the entire time. Even when he walked next to her. She didn't even look his way.

View attachment 2903714

View attachment 2903712
View attachment 2903716
View attachment 2903717
View attachment 2903719
View attachment 2903721
I'm not up to date on all the West Coast grifters (or the East Coast ones for that matter), so I thought that was BLaB at first. I'd be surprised to see Adam get within 20 feet of BLaB even if he were being a moody manbaby about it... especially since he just posted this comment:

Screenshot_20240428-145456_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Adam's mustache hair is now growing to his lower lip. He had to buy a hoodie because it's freezing in Milwaukee in April and he was too lazy to pack one like a normal person would. So his look is now homeless Unibomber:
1714403828590.png

He is alone and has no local fan or vlogger "friend" to lead him around to interesting things, and so announces he has "no game plan at all" for today and will just "walk around downtown and see what happens". Of course this is code for "I'm too lazy to bother researching anything anymore, so I'll wander towards the Bronze Fonz because it's the only thing I know exists here." Why did he come here a full day before the Rays started baseball if he had no research and no plan, and he loves SoCal so much? Hmmm...

Right off the bat you know he has nothing when he stops and says "here's a hydrant that's colorful"
1714403778547.png

He sees a loud vent. He sees a piece of art. He sees a guy riding a bicycle. He sees a streetcar. He sees some big doors. He sees an old theater that probably has a wonderful history that he doesn't have any idea about. He stands in the street and looks it up, but only because the name is Warner and he suspects it ties to Warner Brothers. A ghost sign. A manhole. It's foggy. A set of statues his thinks are police and they turn out to be postal workers. He reads signs. You get the idea, it's a truly thrilling piece of work.

Adam really endears himself to Milwaukee by saying the riverwalk really reminds him of Chicago. In a nice turn of events, karma exists not only with United Airlines, but also in Milwaukee. Adam throws away his coffee cup and manages to do this to his brand new hoodie, and now has to walk around like this all day and will have to buy another one, or wear it to the baseball game today 😂
1714404446112.png

Next up is the Bronze Fonz, which is good for a whole 2 minutes of content out of a 34 minute vlog, but he puts it in the title of course. Then he goes back to describing everything he sees and reading signs. Then it's some Laverne and Shirley references.

Adam stumbles upon a plaque commemorating the hotel that some baseball execs met at in 1900 to create to American League. HUGE baseball fan Adam reads the whole damn thing, of course, and it gets him into trouble as usual. It lists the cities that had the founding teams and dummy Adam just assumes they are all the present-day teams in those cities. I'll certainly give him a pass on not knowing that the current Baltimore Orioles are not the team that was in Baltimore in 1900, or that the Boston team wasn't named the Red Sox at the time. But to not know the Philadelphia Phillies didn't exist in 1900 and certainly were never in the American League? Philly Captain is probably making fun of him right now.

He wants to visit Usinger's and have a sausage, but it's closed (along with many other places) on Sundays. Good thing he made sure he rushed to Milwaukee, good thing he researched :rolleyes:. The food hall he finds that is open must have had music played, because we get a quick voiceover explaining there was nothing he wanted to eat, but it was nice to get out of the weather for a bit and they had some 70s and 80s collectibles DISS-play.

He continues to wander aimlessly. He mentions twice that there are "little insects" on the side of this building. Does he not know they are ladybugs? Can he not remember the word again (more memory issues)?
1714409194113.png

His eyes are really going too, because he says this building looks the "the NYC building where John Lennon and Yoko Ono lived" (he also can't remember it's called The Dakota, also pictured for reference and quite different architecturally)
1714409361667.png
1714409441637.png

He resorts to talking to a seagull, shows another streetcar, continues to wander aimlessly showing absolutely nothing. "This is the Third Ward. I don't know what it is, but I'm walking through it." Then he talks to more frigging birds. He looks at the water again. As always, he's freezing but will never zip his hoodie up more than half way, although he complains about the cold yet again. Then it begins to rain. He complains more, complains again about the previous stressful travel day and says the vlog is over. Then he adds almost 2 full minutes of this shot, no movement at all, just standing there like a ghoul while he waits for his Uber and complains about spilling coffee on his brand new hoodie.

1714410125466.png

This is the saddest, lowest effort piece of crap vlog he's ever put out while traveling. With no one to show him around, and no motivation to research anything, pissed off about his poor travel day, lack of sleep, clearly miffed about his experience in SoCal, Rays swept by the worst team in baseball, and horrific weather in Milwaukee, Adam is all alone, downtrodden and has basically given up.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She is also sober, that probably has a lot to do with it. She’s getting her life on track and is happier now (and it shows). Good for her!
Maybe she had to get drunk to ride ATW? You don't fly a woman across country on your dime to be platonic friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never been to Milwaukee but in 5 seconds I looked up that you could visit the Harley-Davidson Museum, go to a few Breweries, theatres, galleries, other museums - but why not just walk around in the rain in a stained hoodie. But, at least these additional steps will get him fitby50.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never been to Milwaukee but in 5 seconds I looked up that you could visit the Harley-Davidson Museum, go to a few Breweries, theatres, galleries, other museums - but why not just walk around in the rain in a stained hoodie. But, at least these additional steps will get him fitby50.
Exactly. But he spends his evenings at home re-watching 80s movies alone instead of researching trips he knows he's going on.

It's very odd he went to Milwaukee a day early with no plans to do anything. And he normally does not like to go to night games, which are tonight and tomorrow night. At the start of the SoCal trip he said he wished he had more time there. At the end of the SoCal trip, he said he wished he could stay longer. So why wouldn't he stay in SoCal longer and go to the day game May 1st? I mean, weather for May 1st in Milwaukee:

1714414962713.png

What does he need to get home to? His clown car? Is he gonna do another hour long video in his socks with a broomstick pointer? He's losing his mind.

This he gets excited about...I've said it a million times, it's all about merch and food when it comes to any fandom this guy has

1714415363657.png

Reactions: 6
As a former Milwaukee native who now lives in the Orlando area, I'm somewhat tempted to watch this vlog, but I know I'll just be enraged to see him do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in my favorite city. Just googling "What to do in Milwaukee" brings MULTIPLE ideas, and this loser just wanders in the cold pointing out fire hydrants?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There's something up with him.

I went back to see how he looked before he "grew" the moustache, just as a point of reference.

And merely one month ago, he looked like this. Still a jackass, but at least looked healthier, relatively speaking.
(I threw one in from two months ago for good measure)

1714417359221.png

1714417370367.png

1714417386800.png

1714417417447.png

But one month later, this is how he looks.
It's more than just shaving off the beard.

He looks sickly.

1714417568559.png

1714417530023.png

1714417517311.png

1714417497585.png

And WTF was this from 31:52 to the end of the vlog at 33:58?!? THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

1714417689543.png

1714417836635.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

I went back to see how he looked before he "grew" the moustache, just as a point of reference.

And merely one month ago, he looked like this. Still a jackass, but at least looked healthier, relatively speaking.

View attachment 2905250
View attachment 2905252
View attachment 2905254
View attachment 2905255

He looks sickly.

View attachment 2905267

View attachment 2905265
View attachment 2905263
View attachment 2905262

And WTF was this from 31:52 to the end of the vlog at 33:58?!? THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

View attachment 2905277
View attachment 2905285
Yes, he's physically and mentally unwell.

• Sad
Could you imagine Adam at brewery? He'd be insufferable, constantly talking about how he doesn't care about anything he's looking at because he doesn't drink alcohol.

Brewpubs also often have music playing, and we all know how he feels about that.

View attachment 2905250
View attachment 2905252
View attachment 2905254
View attachment 2905255

He looks sickly.

View attachment 2905267

View attachment 2905265
View attachment 2905263
View attachment 2905262

View attachment 2905277
View attachment 2905285
I agree with you, BUT, I have to add the fact that beards are makeup for boys. After hiding behind a scruffy beard for... how long has it been? years, right? -- it's going to look a little gross when you see what's under it -- especially when what's under it has been aging poorly this whole time.

But it's not just that. His eyes are different, and that's got nothing to do with his facial hair. He's always looked very weary (see that caricature that one of his friends drew of him and he turned into stickers), but it seems even worse lately. He looks every second of his nearly 50 years and more. I wonder if he believes his own "burning the candle at both ends" bullshit and it's beginning to manifest itself physically.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
When you drink coffee all day and eat nothing but unhealthy, fatty, salty garbage and the only exercise you get is a meandering shuffle around Disney or on city sidewalks you are going to look like hammered crap.
ETA He looks depressed. I don't watch his videos but in the screen shots I see here he looks diagnosably depressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
When you drink coffee all day and eat nothing but unhealthy, fatty, salty garbage and the only exercise you get is a meandering shuffle around Disney or on city sidewalks you are going to look like hammered crap.
ETA He looks depressed. I don't watch his videos but in the screen shots I see here he looks diagnosably depressed.
He really does, and this would provide some explanation as to why he's spending so much money in a haphazard fashion, looking for something that will bring him some happiness and fulfillment. And when it invariably does not, he's off on the next trip or making the next impulse purchase.

I agree with you, BUT, I have to add the fact that beards are makeup for boys. After hiding behind a scruffy beard for... how long has it been? years, right? -- it's going to look a little gross when you see what's under it -- especially when what's under it has been aging poorly this whole time.

But it's not just that. His eyes are different, and that's got nothing to do with his facial hair. He's always looked very weary (see that caricature that one of his friends drew of him and he turned into stickers), but it seems even worse lately. He looks every second of his nearly 50 years and more. I wonder if he believes his own "burning the candle at both ends" bullshit and it's beginning to manifest itself physically.
Oh yeah, I know about the beard hiding stuff...but you hit on it. It's the eyes!
It literally looks like he aged 10 years in one month.

Reactions: 12
Depressed over Giggles shutting him out now 🤔For the 1st time she was around him & didn’t have her directly in the video 😮
---
Giggles has retired. He's clearly grieving.
Exactly , it must be “officially over “ now 🤣

Looking like Ted Kaczynski with the hood and glasses.
---
Oh tit,
Just saw someone beat me to it

Last edited:
  • Haha