Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is also sober, that probably has a lot to do with it. She’s getting her life on track and is happier now (and it shows). Good for her!
Yep , I wouldn’t put it past him to like her drinking so she would come to him in need ($$) all the time 😩
---
This has the look of somebody who scheduled a last minute red eye flight to get out of Dodge, quick. I feel like he wasn't originally supposed to leave SoCal this early.
Yep , something isn’t clicking between him & Giggles , she was never talked to nor barely shown in his last video 🤔

Reactions: 9
There's been a lot of evidence mounting up on a daily basis that Mr. Woo, besides being extremely lazy, simply doesn't have the mental capacity anymore to produce decent content. He staggers around with a hopelessly confused look on his face, unable to comprehend even the simplest of concepts while attempting to converse with his equally creepy grifter buddies. Looking stoned or drunk all the time, Mr. Woo begins a new day by repeating himself at a disturbing rate. But does he even know what he is doing at this stage of his downward spiral? Afterall, don't all his favorite movies repeat the same dialogue and actions over and over everytime he watches them? So why shouldn't he? He seems to think he's living on a movie studio backlot and therefore he is the star of the movie in his own mind.

Reactions: 13
I'm still subscribed so his airport thumbnail popped up while I was looking for something to watch on the TV. My husband walks in and says, "What the hell happened to that guy? He looks horrible."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He bought that house as a Hail Mary to convince her of a life with him. He wanted to just take care of her. Now, she’s working on herself and seemingly has a man who supports her, not trying to buy her
---
In Milwaukee to catch those red hot Rays who have lost three straight, are in last and already 5.5 games out. Yes, it’s April but in the AL east a start like that is a death sentence. Plus, they just aren’t very good and lost too much talent

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He bought that house as a Hail Mary to convince her of a life with him. He wanted to just take care of her. Now, she’s working on herself and seemingly has a man who supports her, not trying to buy her
---
In Milwaukee to catch those red hot Rays who have lost three straight, are in last and already 5.5 games out. Yes, it’s April but in the AL east a start like that is a death sentence. Plus, they just aren’t very good and lost too much talent
Exactly , but she probably doesn’t want to live in Florida to begin with , he should have bought something ( maybe even an apartment in LA ) in California & maybe she would have been tempted 😮

Reactions: 8
Exactly , but she probably doesn’t want to live in Florida to begin with , he should have bought something ( maybe even an apartment in LA ) in California & maybe she would have been tempted 😮
I think he blew it a while back. By the time he was willing to buy something, seems like she was already quite happy with Blackbeard. Can't blame her, he's a huge upgrade over Adam.

Rumor and innuendo is that a couple of years ago, she expressed her feelings for him via text and he responded with a photo of Spaceship Earth. Sounds a bit ridiculous, but who knows with that guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he blew it a while back. By the time he was willing to buy something, seems like she was already quite happy with Blackbeard. Can't blame her, he's a huge upgrade over Adam.

Rumor and innuendo is that a couple of years ago, she expressed her feelings for him via text and he responded with a photo of Spaceship Earth. Sounds a bit ridiculous, but who knows with that guy.
Any way , there was no way that Daddy Woo was going to accept her into the family , never 🤣

• Haha
Look at Adam's body language here at around the 36:10 mark here. He does not look like a happy camper:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So are we to believe this is...apple juice...next to the water? Seems a bit too yellow-ish to be ginger ale.

1714343561385.png

Look at Adam's body language here at around the 36:10 mark here. He does not look like a happy camper:

Wow. You're not kidding.

Like a little man child.

Walks with his arms crossed the entire time he's in the frame - side to side - up until the end where he quickly cuts left (our right), drops his arms, scratches his head, and picks up the pace to high-tail it out of the frame.

Giggles ignored him the entire time. Even when he walked next to her. She didn't even look his way.

1714343654999.png

1714343618374.png

1714343708601.png

1714343742733.png

1714343779354.png

1714343835926.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So are we to believe this is...apple juice...next to the water? Seems a bit too yellow-ish to be ginger ale.

View attachment 2903711

Wow. You're not kidding.

Like a little man child.

Walks with his arms crossed the entire time he's in the frame - side to side - up until the end where he quickly cuts left (our right), drops his arms, scratches his head, and picks up the pace to high-tail it out of the frame.

Giggles ignored him the entire time. Even when he walked next to her. She didn't even look his way.

View attachment 2903714

View attachment 2903712
View attachment 2903716
View attachment 2903717
View attachment 2903719
View attachment 2903721
Maybe he thought Giggles was going to stay with him at his hotel , but The Beard picked her up & took her back to LA 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adam had his arms crossed because, as he stated in the video, Disneyland was colder than Florida. Does Disney not make an overpriced hoodie this spendthrift could buy? Everyone else is layered, but not Adam. He might be an idiot savant because he is probably burning more calories walking in the chill air without a jacket. Honestly he looked like a petulant little boy who just got his fragile feelings hurt. He is no longer the apartment dweller with a thick bankroll, no, he blew it all on an overpriced condo and DVC, and those tantalizing liquid cash assets evaporated before opportunistic gold-diggers could snag them from Adam's piggy bank. A tale as old as time.

• Haha
Adam had his arms crossed because, as he stated in the video, Disneyland was colder than Florida. Does Disney not make an overpriced hoodie this spendthrift could buy? Everyone else is layered, but not Adam. He might be an idiot savant because he is probably burning more calories walking in the chill air without a jacket. Honestly he looked like a petulant little boy who just got his fragile feelings hurt. He is no longer the apartment dweller with a thick bankroll, no, he blew it all on an overpriced condo and DVC, and those tantalizing liquid cash assets evaporated before opportunistic gold-diggers could snag them from Adam's piggy bank. A tale as old as time.
In the first pic I screenshot of him with his arms crossed, there's a girl next to him in shorts and short sleeves, and then two guys back a ways behind him - both with short sleeves on (white shirt and gray shirt pushing stroller).

I don't buy he's cold no matter what he said. Rather, I buy that he's a petulant little boy, like you said.

Good for Giggles if she turned down Adam while working on getting herself to a better place. He's a miserable duck who hates his life and would never want to support her self-improvement. He'd only be using her to feel better about his own downfall. I hope she's happy and has a wonderful life that never again includes him.

Reactions: 18
Sorry for the delay posting today's recap...lots of family stuff happening today and recapping Adam is the very last priority in my life, right below work 😄

I am pretty surprised he only spent one day in Disneyland and didn't use any DVC points to stay at a resort down there. I asked this last year too, but why did this guy buy so many DVC points if he's not going to use them? Is he just letting them sit and expire? Is he renting them out?

He checks out of the Universal Hilton, providing us yet again with this view, that he seems to think is spectacular, for the second time this trip.
1714338391239.png

He can't find any direct flights to Milwaukee, and he does admit that "on a whim" he tried to find a direct flight so he could spend a little more time in SoCal. He wanted to spend more time in order to see the Fall Guy preview with Ryan Gosling before the Waterworld show that Giggles has posted about attending with the Beard, and that Adam was jabbering about the other day that he was in Universal for the tour.

He's sucking down coffee and feeding that caffeine addiction, of course. He spills the beans that later this year he's really gonna change things up and stay...at the Universal Sheraton across the street. Wow, amazing change of pace Adam.

JFC with the self pumping gas nozzle and it's frowned upon to return the rental car without a full tank, yet again. He appears to be wearing the same orange/pink shorts that he wore the day before in Disneyland, mind you:
1714339351369.png

He calls the conveyor belt, or moving walkway "the movable walkway" :rolleyes:

BTW, at this point he's mentioned several times that he's headed to Milwaukee, but he hasn't said why he's going there, and in fact he never mentions in this entire video why he's going there, keeping the less bright Woovians in suspense. While walking thru the airport, Adam says "this whole trip was super impulsive, and wasn't even really planned", which of course isn't true because he always planned to see the Rays play in Milwaukee. He tacked the SoCal part of it on when he heard about the 60th Anniversary tour at Universal (and that fact that it turned out to be a big dud for him is really funny).

The guy who has no job and can travel as much or as little as he likes and has no reason at all to get home then complains about not wanting to re-arrange his travel to see a 7 minute preview of the Fall Guy (wonder why he really stayed away?), and then complains that yesterday, when he spent the day with "friends" in a theme park riding a few rides and eating stuff, was "a really long day". Cue the fricking tiny violins, eh? (Wonder why it was really stressful?) I have a feeling based on his title this is only beginning of the complaining in this vlog...

I know you were waiting and dying to know...yes, the Burbank airport sells gum. Thankfully there is no time to waste and Adam gets right on his flight to Denver for his layover to Milwaukee.
1714339961059.png

It's a A319 so Adam doesn't have to check his bag and has a real first class seat. As with every flight he's ever taken, we get to see the safety card and his glass of water, and this time he adds that they offered sparkling wine but he went with water (although he doesn't directly mention that he does not drink alcohol for once). Even from the air, he has to give updates on the Warner Ranch by pointing it out from the air.

Adam lands in Denver and proudly points out that he remembers stuff inside the airport from...3 weeks ago when he was there. Bravo, Adam, bravo! He manages to look at the souvenirs and t-shirts in this airport, and they are exactly the same as they were when he looked at them three weeks ago.

Adam is not good at flying. He's at his gate at 4:46pm. The sign says the flight is on time and boarding is scheduled to begin at 5:20pm. Right then and there, if the plane had not arrived yet, I would be very concerned that in reality, the plane is late. The next shot, he's at the window looking out at his gate, his phone shows 4:57pm and his plane has not arrived. Yet he says they'll be boarding as soon as everyone gets off the plane and they clean it up a bit, and then pans up and there's still no plane at the gate, it's just pulling up. Does he not know to look to see where the plane is coming from so you know ahead of time that it's going to be late? And that the airline will never tell you it's late until they absolutely have to?

He then announces that he now knows that Wisconsin is pronounced exactly how it's spelled, and not pronounced "Wes-consin" the way he was saying it on the recent family trip. Here's a great shot, this really enhanced the vlog in so many ways
1714342046748.png

There is a technical issue with the plane, so in addition to it arriving late this further pushes back the departure time. Adam sees the Gate Gourmet truck loading something onto the plane and gets excited he might be served a crappy microwaved first class meal. He says if that doesn't happen, he's just have a bag of peanuts. So we're supposed to be believe he didn't eat breakfast, he didn't eat lunch, he's only had one coffee and whatever snacks they've handed out on the Burbank to Denver flight, and he's not eating anything in the Denver airport, and if they don't serve a meal on the flight to Milwaukee, he's just not going to eat a meal this entire day? Yeah, right.

He gets another coffee, but makes sure to tell everyone it's a regular drip coffee and not a latte (because you know he's watching his weight and striving to be fit by fifty 😂). He claims this is just his second coffee of the day. He then says, "Normally I'd be stressed about this, but I'm not because the only thing I have left to do today is to check into a hotel in Milwaukee whenever I get there." Note the title of the video is "My Stressful United Airlines Flight Experience". You can't make it up. Of course you're stressed about it, you fool.

And stressed he is, because as the delays roll in due to the mechanical issue, he finally exclaims, "Oh my God!" in disgust because he's so frustrated. So frustrated he wants to throw money at the problem by moving to another flight. He says he looked at them, but quite a few are also delayed. He points the camera at the departure screen and says, "you can see all the flights to Milwaukee, and most of them are delayed."
1714343196662.png

Uh, there's a grand total of two and one of them is delayed. Is he seeing double or something? Anyway, they end up needing another aircraft and there are more delays to come because obviously they are now entering the kind of timeframe that may require re-crewing due to the scheduled crew hitting their max and timing out, and that's exactly what happens. For his troubles, United gives Adam a $20 meal voucher to be used in the airport. He's willing to spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on another flight, but he refuses to buy himself a decent meal earlier and waits until almost everything is closed to use the voucher and ends up with this:
1714347538397.png

Yummy :sick:. Mental patient has to turn the camera sideways to get his end of the jetway shot thru the tiny window before finally boarding at almost 11:30pm
1714347695904.png

The six hour delay doesn't stop him from doing the same shot of the safety card, and the same takeoff footage. Not much during the flight, except to say the entire flight has been very, very, very turbulent. And then he films the whole landing, as usual. It's 3:20am Milwaukee time.

This guy is just flat out not smart. Why not just fly LAX to Chicago, with a million flight choices, and then rent a car and drive the hour and change to Milwaukee? Why do you need to fly into Milwaukee? I bet he could have seen the Fall Guy then. But he didn't really want to see the Fall Guy, did he?

Also, my sincere (for real, not kidding) condolences to the Rays fans on here that have to suffer the jinx of Adam becoming a fan and hitting the rock bottom of being swept this weekend by the previously 3-22 Chicago White Sox, who are now 6-22 thanks to the Rays.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s clearly displaying a childish, overly dramatic brisk walk, full of pouty irritation. It also seemed as though David from Fresh Baked was trying to deescalate the situation by flattering and engaging in conversation with his ‘Flabby for Fifty’ pal.

He’s clearly displaying a childish, overly dramatic brisk walk, full of pouty irritation. It also seemed as though David from Fresh Baked was trying to deescalate the situation by flattering and engaging in conversation with his ‘Flabby for Fifty’ pal.
Absolutely. He can used the arms crossed because I'm cold excuse, but the face tells no lies.

So are we to believe this is...apple juice...next to the water? Seems a bit too yellow-ish to be ginger ale
I assume that is the middle section which is the shared drink area between the two first class seats, and that is the drink of the person sitting next to him.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, Adam's body language was certainly not good during that FreshBaked video, yikes. And maybe some of it was the cold, ok, let's roll with that idea. And if he was only headed to SoCal, I could agree with him (but he still could've bought something to put on). But what kind of jackass travels in April to MILWAUKEE without some sort of a jacket? Does he not look at the weather, ever? He should've had a jacket and should've looked at the weather for that evening before leaving the hotel and brought something, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GROUP DID.

The way his face instantly lights up when David mentions him is very sad.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

If Giggles has gotten sober, settled down and found love with The Beard, found a job she loves, and realized that Adam is a toxic weirdo who would bring nothing but pain to her, I applaud it and I'm very happy for her. I hope nothing but the best for her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I have not watched a FreshBaked video in a very long time. While I'm glad to see that FreshBaked David is finally doing something about the unhealthy mess going on in his mouth for many years, it's incredibly jarring to see the two very white, straight front teeth contrasted against the rest of it. When I clicked on the video, it was like a jump scare.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, my sincere (for real, not kidding) condolences to the Rays fans on here that have to suffer the jinx of Adam becoming a fan and hitting the rock bottom of being swept this weekend by the previously 3-22 Chicago White Sox, who are now 6-22 thanks to the Rays.
That was freaking embarrassing. And now we'll have to listen to Adam's expert analysis on his video from Milwaukee. Double whammy.

• Sad
I assume that is the middle section which is the shared drink area between the two first class seats, and that is the drink of the person sitting next to him.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, Adam's body language was certainly not good during that FreshBaked video, yikes. And maybe some of it was the cold, ok, let's roll with that idea. And if he was only headed to SoCal, I could agree with him (but he still could've bought something to put on). But what kind of jackass travels in April to MILWAUKEE without some sort of a jacket? Does he not look at the weather, ever? He should've had a jacket and should've looked at the weather for that evening before leaving the hotel and brought something, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GROUP DID.

The way his face instantly lights up when David mentions him is very sad.

If Giggles has gotten sober, settled down and found love with The Beard, found a job she loves, and realized that Adam is a toxic weirdo who would bring nothing but pain to her, I applaud it and I'm very happy for her. I hope nothing but the best for her.

I have not watched a FreshBaked video in a very long time. While I'm glad to see that FreshBaked David is finally doing something about the unhealthy mess going on in his mouth for many years, it's incredibly jarring to see the two very white, straight front teeth contrasted against the rest of it. When I clicked on the video, it was like a jump scare.
I just looked it up & it is currently 45 in Milwaukee right now & upper 40s & low 50s the next few nights for the games 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9