Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is near the end of JoJo's World vlog, I think probably out of respect for her boyfriend she doesn't want to appear w/ Woo.
20240427_184749.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
In Provost’s vlog it seems that David is a bit or a lot off. Depressed and withdrawn. A different mood. He thought he would be irresistible to Giggle in his new shorty orange shorts, blue socks and black dusty shoes. Guess not David….
Don’t forget that 70s ugly mustache that actually makes him look worse & older 😄

Reactions: 10
Yep, it's amazing what the camera shows when you're not controlling the angles.

As far as the Giggles/Daphne/Natalie stuff goes, it seems pretty simple. She's starting to mature, found what seems to be a healthy relationship with someone who seems to be a normal, cool guy. Adam probably shot his last shot a few months ago and was permanently friend-zone (without benefits) and now it's awkward.

We can all prepare for manic behavior upon his return, followed by a renewed commitment to Fit By Fifty, followed by him falling off the wagon shortly thereafter.
She is also sober, that probably has a lot to do with it. She’s getting her life on track and is happier now (and it shows). Good for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just a guess that maybe she assumes out of the group people know ATW and did not tag him as people who follow her probably follow Adam?!
Far more likely scenario. Regardless of the nature of their current relationship, he’s the only reason she’s there in the first place. She doesn’t run with any of the others, so if Woo was completely on the outs, she wouldn’t be there.

Reactions: 9
Far more likely scenario. Regardless of the nature of their current relationship, he’s the only reason she’s there in the first place. She doesn’t run with any of the others, so if Woo was completely on the outs, she wouldn’t be there.
I don’t think that’s true. She seems closer with the group then Woo is. This was their “galentine’s”

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Interesting that those two useless humps, Spencer the Cuck and KT the Ozempic bleep from BLAB were in the parks the same day. I can't stand watching any of these vloggers anymore (with the rare exception for Chris Provost), but I'm tempted to see if their paths crossed in any way during the day. You know Spence and KT run when they see any of the other vloggers, particularly the Woo. So much so that they typically deliberately avoid any opening days anymore, choosing to "break" the ness on new stuff a week or so after every other vlogger on the planet has long since moved on to something else. Curious if they show up hiding behind a churro cart in anyone else's vids.
Holy crap. I just went to BLAB's YT bc I haven't been following them ...(well, I never did follow them)... but yikes - is she really on Ozempic too? Or else, how the hell did she lose that weight so fast?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Holy crap. I just went to BLAB's YT bc I haven't been following them ...(well, I never did follow them)... but yikes - is she really on Ozempic too? Or else, how the hell did she lose that weight so fast?
Maybe she's been walking on a treadmill for 30 minutes once every two weeks and washing down air fryer dried-out vegetables with sugary lemonade (but certainly not soda).

According to his fans, it really worked for Adam.

I don’t think that’s true. She seems closer with the group then Woo is. This was their “galentine’s”
How did she worm her way into that crew? She strikes me as the annoying girlfriend of a close friend who you're nice to for his sake when he drags her around, but you'd never want to actually spend time with her. Is she that charismatic and likeable in person??? Or do these grifters just all stick together?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think it's appropriate to make fun of someone because of their weight, but David put his weight front and center AND said he wanted to be held accountable. That photo clearly shows he not only hasn't lost but perhaps even gained.

I still think something happened to kill what little motivation he had. He's still producing videos but he looks miserable and unhealthy. Whether it's Daphne telling him "no more" or something else, he's lost his mojo.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This has the look of somebody who scheduled a last minute red eye flight to get out of Dodge, quick. I feel like he wasn't originally supposed to leave SoCal this early.
Well, if he took a night flight out of Orange County/John Wayne, then he probably spent another morning/early afternoon in Disneyland or Knotts, so that's his two days there. Maybe a little early, but he could've planned more in the Milwaukee area (or Chicago, if he's flying in there). Or I'm wrong, and he doesn't mind going to a night game in Milwaukee and will go to the first game of the series on the 29th.

I think he knew the deal with Giggles, whatever that is, before he ever landed in SoCal.

Agreed. I follow her on Instagram and she posts a lot of photos with the group. She’s definitely close with them. Adam is the odd one out.

You just know Liz has all the gossip on whatever weirdness has happened between woo and Daphne.

Reactions: 13
I feel that Giggles and Chey will announce their engagement soon. Perhaps they now even live together She has worked hard to get sober and has found someone she loves enough to make the 180 needed. He in turn loves her enough to have given her the time to do so. I cannot wait for her IG post about it. I don’t follow either of them but I know who does. Even if in secret. :LOL:

I don't think it's appropriate to make fun of someone because of their weight, but David put his weight front and center AND said he wanted to be held accountable. That photo clearly shows he not only hasn't lost but perhaps even gained.
Agreed, and it's not just that he put his weight front-and-center...it's that he clearly manipulates photos to make himself look thinner so his stans can blow smoke up his ass. If he would just be real about it, then I'd be happy to pull for him to succeed.

Reactions: 10
Definitely a semaglutide. In her vlogs, she continues to eat like absolute crap, barely reducing the quantities from before. She is definitely treating like a miracle cure.

Lo and behold, David is traveling again. This fool has the audacity to put "Stressful" in his clickbait title, as if being on permanent vacation is stressful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.