Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
She's geeking out over a couple from Las Vegas with a 31k sub Youtube channel? Adam looks like a serial killer to boot.

1701654216380.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

S. McQueen Light

Say what you will about Nate PMM at least he had fun at EPCOT and not grousing like an old “punk rocker” man about the drinking at EPCOT! Shocker.

Adam “get off my lawn” Woo

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
So I’m assuming that’s for him to get to downtown Celebration. What a fatty. He’s not even that far. Just walk there or ride a bike.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
He is so depressing. All these vloggers think they have these great ideas. Pete Werner used to say that all the time too and add channels etc. All stupid. Again his reliance on the back catalogue is not what he thinks. If he is not producing new vlogs then he will fall off the YouTube radar.
He will be off his diet as soon as Festival of the Arts starts.

Century20

VIP Member
How many chester drawers will Adam be acquiring to incarcerate his appropriate t-shirts at the new homestead?

Posting this picture for no real reason just like Adam's vlogs. Well maybe a little for @2020planner :cool: :LOL:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
Today's vlog. I can't even anymore. 🤦‍♀️ He needs to stop the daily vlogging already and get a job back at the feed store.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

LVgirly

The cowboy couple are/were? Friends with blab for a time. I'm guessing giggles' excitement over them was somehow a dig at blab.

• Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He did it on purpose so he could act outraged and have a clickbait title. 100% calculated, he knew exactly what he'd find at Epcot on NYE.

The vlog is only 15 mins (thank you!) because he can hardly find anywhere to film that doesn't have copyrighted music, which he complains about. He spends a lot of time in the stores to get away from the music. You'll note he is editing this much more than a normal vlog with a lot of quick cuts so that if there's music in the background he doesn't include enough to get dinged by the copyright monster. His edit and comment when the DJ is playing Sweet Caroline is so quick, I could barely understand what was playing in relation to his comment.

"That was absolutely the most miserable experience I've ever had inside one of my all time favorite theme parks of all time" - Mr. Jelly for brains

Again, he did this on purpose, and it's fine for him to have the opinion he does, but even in a short (for him) 15 min vlog, he just repeats his opinion over and over and over.

So his NYE is to go to Epcot alone, knowing he'll hate it, then get fast food and go home to watch a movie from the 80s alone.

1704125141904.png

• Wow
  • Sad

cardfrek

VIP Member
After all that complaining about traffic and parking in downtown Celebration, his newest vlog title has him complaining that his car got towed. 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
ohhhh, I hope this lovely person gets that $100 Walmart gift card
View attachment 2633663
His core demographic these days.
---
But if he's actually making $200-250k per year the last 5 years, then he can easily afford all that stuff and buy a modest house/apartment/condo/whatever, because the dude has no outright big ticket expenses except his car and his rent. And if he's really pulling in $275k this year, then even if his catalog views drop off dramatically after "retirement", he'll still be able to live comfortably.
$250K a year for filming himself going to an amusement park each day and shoving junk food down his throat. We as a society truly are screwed.

Last edited:

Century20

VIP Member
I guess Mr Disney expert has never watched a NYE livestream from the parks on YouTube. Anyone with a pulse knows EPCOT is crazy busy and loud on NYE. Why didn’t he have friends over to play video games in his new homestead?
Simple answer is he does not have real friends. . . just acquaintances. Between Epcot on NYE and getting his car towed it looks like he is going to be even more miserable in 2024 despite the home purchase. Views are down so he has to create more clickbait content and this is how to do it play up that outrage.
Also over on reddit his latest video did not have the WOOPEAT WARNING but rather this:

ktw2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

PW212

Chatty Member
DO THEY NOT KNOW THAT DAVID IS A GOD DAMN DVC OWNER? I am heading right over to park on my neighbours front lawn bc he has no sign up saying that I can’t!

Merry Christmas Eve to all who celebrate! Except to YOU David! 🎄🎄🇨🇽🇨🇽

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I just realized I'm shadowbanned by Woo.

He's deleted my comments before but I wonder when I got shadowbanned?!?

Just now, I went to a few vlogs here or there where I commented (without swearing) on his snarky rebuttals to people's honest criticisms - just to see if he responded back - and lo' and behold, when I checked under my other account connected to my work Gmail, my comments made from my original YouTube account aren't there.

So much for thick skin, free speech, and not banning people, as he loves to blather on about. :rolleyes: 🖕 Fucking fraud.

• Wow

dirtnap101

VIP Member
It's great to see Adam have to live the life of someone who comes to WDW and has a very limited amount of time to see new things. With his sister along, who hasn't been since 2016/2017, he finds out quickly that you can't show someone everything new in the last 7 years in a day.

You can tell he's not used to being disappointed at WDW, and also not used to having to care about missing out on something as he can always come back the next day. Not a possibility for his sister, though.

I can't remember the last time Adam was even close to rope drop at any park.

Ah, the joys of leaving the MK later in the evening during a very busy time. Adam is very frustrated - you can tell he really wants to use Disney transportation to get back to the car at Epcot, it's like in his DNA or something. Would have been better to just get an Uber/Lyft ASAP after leaving the park, but he has to try the Disney transport - monorail from park (nope), ferry (nope), walk over to Contemporary to catch the resort monorail (I'm sure no one else will have that idea, Adam - nope!). At both the park and the Contemporary he looks for a bus to Epcot, like that's gonna happen this late at night 😄. Adam can't even figure out how to get out of the Contemporary monorail line and find the escalator down to ground level. What a WDW expert!

After they finally Uber over to Epcot, Adam says it's been a long day - arrived at 9am, and now it's past 10pm and the Epcot parking lot is all backed up with people leaving. Yeah, that's the way most people have to do each day at WDW, Adam, it's exhausting and made worse by streamers and vloggers!

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Here's an idea Adam, maybe don't mention the monorail sometimes - capture it well once in a video, in silence, let people enjoy the sight of the monorail, and then move on. You don't need to show it and announce it on the walk in, then again after you get thru the gates, and then again every single time it passes by, and always with the "there goes the monorail" routine.

Why even make this vlog? You know the weather's going to be horrific, but you go to Epcot at night to see the fireworks show anyway? Adam's camera does not do well in the dark, and now on top of that there's rain on his lens, and we have to hear him say "UM-brella" 185 times.

"The volume of the music is pretty much the same as it was during my last visit, so it's going to make it hard to sit and enjoy and have a conversation in this area, but I already mentioned that so I won't mention it again." No Adam, you can't mention it first, and then say you aren't going to mention it again. You mentioned it again, and then you mention it even more in the next few minutes.

"Oh there's no queue line for Walt, he should have an UM-brella!" :rolleyes:

"I'm not saying that I've definitely redeemed my thought process, my thought process has been redeemed on that area, but it's better at night" WTF???

Every building Adam walks into he notes that there's a lot of people "because it's raining outside". Huell Howser would be so proud, Adam.

Adam explains that he's afraid to go into World Showcase at night because he apparently think that drunken packs of party people roam the pavilions and that ruins it for Adam.

This guy has no plan, he just wanders around doing nothing. He can't put 2+2 together that the rain, plus limiting himself to Future World, means the only place to eat is Connections and duh, the lines will be horrific. Adam is forced to go to Mexico, and somehow he survives the DRUNKEN HOARDS!

Of course, you get no audio from the fireworks show, just some clips with Adam's review voiceover. He didn't love it, but it wasn't bad. Gosh, what a great take.

• Haha
  • Sad