Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Pewtey

According to Redfin, the place he bought has lost $18K in value since he bought it. I guess they found out who he is! 😀
---
Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 12.52.53 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

2020planner

VIP Member
He responded to someone under today's vlog with this.

WHY on earth would you buy a fucking piece of overpriced property if you were still going to be traveling so fucking much?
Why not just re-sign or stay renting for another year until you're ready to do your fucking "projects"?!?

1703702658483.png

• Haha

advil

Stick a sock in it, David.

View attachment 2662588
WTF? Crazy how he used to looked at as the ~punk rock bad boy~ of theme park youtube, getting banned from not only Universal but Disney for breaking the rules yet now he’s turned into the male Karen of theme park youtubers! Midlife crisis for sure.

It’s 2024 and Walt Disney has been dead for decades and decades…and Epcot has never been what Walt envisioned, even in the 80s.

Maybe he should stop worrying about what Walt would’ve wanted and worry about getting unbanned from Universal cause he is clearly running out of Disney content…when everyone else is enjoying the first major theme park to open in Orlando since 1999 he’ll be at Epcot complaining about people drinking alcohol.

• Heart

S. McQueen Light

Back catalog numbers will drop quickly after he ceases daily vlogging. If he produced DYI content on how to do basic plumbing or drywalling that is evergreen it might have more legs. Putting his new material on a moribund channel is insane. Just change the name of the daily woo to something else whee the subs are active and instead of a third channel put that on the old one, maybe?

I don’t want to see him fail. I really do not. I think he has stashed more money than he has let on, and good for him. Better that than the TTT flexing. Unless he somehow uses a podcast to drive traffic to his back catalog as someone pointed out I don’t get it. Also, podcasting is a related but different skill set than vlogging. It is not a given that it’ll work out.

if I had to bet my guess is that he’ll stop the daily vlogging on December 31st and by June 1st 2025 basically be back to daily vlogging if not in name but in fact. And he will be miserable and be a bit trapped.

On a side note: i really don’t get the mind set of former member of a band bashing loud music and partying at EPCOT. Yeah, it’s not your thing or age group but shouldn’t a musical artistic type respect others love of a style of music even if it is not your cup of tea? What a hack.

I am a bit older than ATW. I really dislike 90% of the music of the last 15 years, but so what it is not for me. Let people enjoy their thing. Rant over.

2020planner

VIP Member
Holy @&^$, this dude has money coming out of his eyeballs
Love how aLtRuiStiC David has it parked with the CHURCH in the background. :rolleyes:

Hope he's giving back to the community and those less fortunate with all the money he's blowing on shit. $20 to a random homeless guy or two ON CAMERA doesn't count.

1704378476054.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
These stans. :rolleyes: Sooo many miles and gas saved! Driving to Starbucks 1.3 miles away!

1704397825996.png

Love the response.

1704397847423.png

"job." "Grinding for years." 🖕

1704398032042.png

---
Ok we have both been on Tattle quite a while. My 2 cents: just stop watching videos and reading video comments. Try going cold turkey as they say. Maybe use Florida Resident Edits and Troll Patrol as a way to wean yourself off of vloggers.

Now if anybody has any advice for Tattle addiction I'm all ears. No pun intended. I substituted vlogger addiction with Tattle addiction. :( Onward and upward in 2024!
I've tried. I keep coming back to y'all. I can't quit you. ;)

Also, keeping up with these vloggers reminds me of everything I do NOT want to be in life.

You can give someone all the money they could burn through with vacations, houses, cars, etc., and they'll still be a douche.

I'd rather be a poor but good and decent person rather that a fuckface, shallow asshole of a douche canoe with money who unapologetically flexes dumbass purchases on camera to the very people who gave them the lifestyles they lead.

Last edited:

OutofScope

VIP Member
So... did some research based on comments found on Reddit.

Appears Woo bought a half-million-dollar, 3-story, 3/2 condo in Celebration, closed Nov. 15.

I thought he said he was downsizing.
Unless he's going to use this for a rental...I didn't think Celebration allowed subletting...but I know people get away with it.
Maybe to cut expenses, Spencer and Katie will be his new roommates. 🤣

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I just watched the Daily Dump on his move. (I didn't watch Woo's actual vlog).

He actually disclosed he "will be going to a little bit bigger place."

Didn't he also just say he was fucking DOWNSIZING?!?!??! The whole thing with Micah and the bedframe and all that???

Does. Not. Compute.

How can ANYONE (e.g., his stans) take this shitter seriously these days?!?!? 🤦‍♀️

1703262903342.png

• Sick
  • Haha

DoYouEvenVlogBro?!

Adam is clearly going through a midlife crisis. A house is justified for someone who has never put down any roots but a golf cart? Come on man. What a waste of money for someone who A) doesn't golf B) doesn't go to the store to buy groceries C) isn't a retired person (but acts like one) D) is just flexing on the haters. #asshat

I don't wish Adam an ill-will but this was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thumbnail for his new purchase. #adamtheflew
PhotoRoom_20240104_094937.JPG

• Haha

Tawnie

Anti woovians should complain to his HOA that David is making videos about parking enforcement in their community and complaining about how unfair and unjust it was for him to be towed. How he complained about lack of signage, filmed other cars in the lot on the WWW and then had the nerve to overtly imply that they needed to give low ratings to the towage company that clearly they have contracts with. Send them a copy or screenshot of his ckear violations of their HOA regulations. Let’s see how David likes accountability by his own homeowner HOA now. Let.him take them on! They will warn him and put him on a watch lust. 100%.
Honestly I don’t need to do anything. He is a walking disaster and will cause his own problems. I believe the self entitled vloggers of Disney will receive the karma and have the 2024 they deserve. No one needs to do anything except sit back and watch the shit show unfold. No one should soil their hands with this mess when they don’t need the assistance.

• Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He goes to two different McDonalds and gets a different Adult Happy Meal at each - why not get both meals at one location? I have no idea and I'm not sure Adam does either.

So he sits down and to polish off a 10 piece nuggets and medium fries, AND a Big Mac and large fries.

"McNuggets aren't even that good, but you can't stop eating them"

Halfway through good boy Adam sits down and plays with his new toys:
1702396940428.png

Then Adam starts posing for one of his creepy, stupid thumbnails, and drops half the Big Mac on the ground.
1702397077418.png

and he claims he threw away the half that hit the ground. I'm doubtful.

Who couldn't enjoy watching this? :sick:
1702397318405.png

Adam pats himself on the back for not drinking soda (at least that's what he claims) while gorging himself on fries. Says maybe in 2024 he'll try to stop eating dessert. Why wait Adam? Start now.

Adam then drives back to his "homestead" to put his McNugget toys on a shelf for "DISS-play". And then right into a moving box, I assume.

• Sick
  • Wow

Century20

VIP Member
As predicted Adam heads over to Epcot upon his return to Central Florida.

@2020planner Looks like Adam has delivered another thumbnail just for you.

1000007601.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick