Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I disagree there is at least one person who used to post here or maybe still does that would totally show up at Adam's house. Not to harm him but the opposite to put it politely. I've had this person blocked for a long time but I think they are stuck in their mom's basement so slim to no chance of them making the trek to Celebration.
I can't think of who that is / was...?!?! :unsure:

dream23

Lots of YouTubers buy homes in non gated communities and are fine. I live in a town with a lot of athletes and most donā€™t live behind a gate. He may get one or two crazies but he will be fine. Itā€™s not like heā€™s a young single woman.
The bathroom thing is weird. I live in a townhouse and my only bathroom is upstairs. I rarely do much in the basement because climbing two flights is annoying when you have to go. Next house wonā€™t be like that.

Kystar

Chatty Member
Ah, I see it now. Thatā€™s a lot of money for that square footage. Whomever owned it before made a killing off it. The price doubled in 5 years. Very unusual in how itā€™s connected to the home next to it which has a very different style but the same paint scheme. I hate to see how he furnishes/decorates it. A hundred magnets on the fridge, Disney crap everywhere. Maybe Chelsea can help him decorate it like an adult.
Where can we see it at , details please šŸ˜€

robotmonster

Once, many years ago, I found myself in a fast-food restaurant in a very small town and the line was very long. After waiting for what seemed like hours, I looked behind me and saw a guy dressed like Hendrix with at least 20 very out of date cameras hanging around his neck. Then I saw an old lady with over a dozen baby dolls she was pushing in a baby carriage and talking to. That's when I noticed the vans and handlers from a local mental institute. It was inmates day out. Could this be the sort of uneasy call for help feelings the unsuspecting families who encounter Mr. Woo and all the other insufferable assholes who invade children's parks and act like they own the place must deal with.