Adam the Woo #14 Tim Tracker, but with a penis! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to Spencer's GenX Moobs for the new thread title.

Well, we're back again with more and more Woopeats.
If someone wants to do a summary o the previous thread, go for it.
It's just Woopeats anyway...lol

Reactions: 10
No offense to the thread title creator, but I was really hoping not to have to see the word "penis" and "Woo" together again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a pathetic sad little baby poo for brains Mr. Woo is. Who is he fooling pretending he is with Devil Doll when Brillo Beard is clearly in the background. What is going on in that twisted home schooled brain of his? Coming soon to true crime adventures. There is something seriously wrong with that asshole.

Reactions: 8
Seeing this makes me 🤢🤢🤢
IMG_3790.jpeg

And I see Daphne’s going to do giveaways just like her BFF. BTW, what happened to Adam’s so-called daily giveaways ‘til Christmas? Yep, just like his so-called diet and forming new “habits,” he obviously doesnt live by what he says. Where’s the accountability he has asked of his followers? 🤷🏻‍♀️. He’d rather be a jerk and comment with the “I’ll do whatever I want” line on YT. 🙄😒
IMG_3789.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What a pathetic sad little baby poo for brains Mr. Woo is. Who is he fooling pretending he is with Devil Doll when Brillo Beard is clearly in the background. What is going on in that twisted home schooled brain of his? Coming soon to true crime adventures. There is something seriously wrong with that asshole.
Was Giggles boyfriend in the background of Adam’s latest videos , or do you mean he is “ in the picture as her bf “ ?

Reactions: 2
Woopeats says it all...Adam is currently doing Woopeats in California for "less than a week", then back to Central Florida for the foreseeable future.

Today's vlog has no redeemable value, as usual. It's Grinchmas at USH with Giggles and, eventually, German in Venice. There might be others in the group, but I have no idea who they are - was Chey along? All the usual theme park holiday crap: "special holiday treats", awkward interaction with the characters, snoap, a parade, bad "special holiday" shows. Yet again the same tram tour.

Of course Adam throws in his at least once a vlog misuse of the English language. This time he tells the audience that soon they will "ignite" tree.

1701641373131.png

Two months ago he said he needed a change and that a change was coming, tired of traveling and doing the same things over and over. Two exceptions: he had one trip planned for Halloween, and another for Christmas in December. The Boston trip for Halloween was bizarre, he spent so much time around Boston doing things that have nothing to do with Halloween, and then rushed home in 2 days with no reason given.

This SoCal trip so far is paint by numbers theme park holiday crap. He knows he has no content because all these vlogs are under 25 minutes, a sure sign he's phoning it in. When he does something he finds truly interesting, the vlogs are 40+ minutes (again, not that I'm complaining about 20 minute vlogs, keep them short!).

Between all this stuff he's done the Celebration/WDW/fast food two-step jig every day, hardly any variation. Remember he said 75% of his content should be him alone on the road. He's tired of going to ticketed events that he's done every year before. He could've done a proper road trip home from Boston, but didn't for whatever reason. He's done a slew of ticketed holiday events on both coasts now after saying he needed and wanted to get away from that stuff.

Oh, and once again no giveaway. He did the one $100 gift card giveaway over the past 2 weeks, after saying he would be doing it constantly thru the holiday season.

Up tomorrow - Knott's Holiday Crap?

Reactions: 19
He was there briefly. Mr. Woo missed that edit
About at what time mark ?😆
---
Woopeats says it all...Adam is currently doing Woopeats in California for "less than a week", then back to Central Florida for the foreseeable future.

Today's vlog has no redeemable value, as usual. It's Grinchmas at USH with Giggles and, eventually, German in Venice. There might be others in the group, but I have no idea who they are - was Chey along? All the usual theme park holiday crap: "special holiday treats", awkward interaction with the characters, snoap, a parade, bad "special holiday" shows. Yet again the same tram tour.

Of course Adam throws in his at least once a vlog misuse of the English language. This time he tells the audience that soon they will "ignite" tree.

View attachment 2608464

Two months ago he said he needed a change and that a change was coming, tired of traveling and doing the same things over and over. Two exceptions: he had one trip planned for Halloween, and another for Christmas in December. The Boston trip for Halloween was bizarre, he spent so much time around Boston doing things that have nothing to do with Halloween, and then rushed home in 2 days with no reason given.

This SoCal trip so far is paint by numbers theme park holiday crap. He knows he has no content because all these vlogs are under 25 minutes, a sure sign he's phoning it in. When he does something he finds truly interesting, the vlogs are 40+ minutes (again, not that I'm complaining about 20 minute vlogs, keep them short!).

Between all this stuff he's done the Celebration/WDW/fast food two-step jig every day, hardly any variation. Remember he said 75% of his content should be him alone on the road. He's tired of going to ticketed events that he's done every year before. He could've done a proper road trip home from Boston, but didn't for whatever reason. He's done a slew of ticketed holiday events on both coasts now after saying he needed and wanted to get away from that stuff.

Oh, and once again no giveaway. He did the one $100 gift card giveaway over the past 2 weeks, after saying he would be doing it constantly thru the holiday season.

Yep , Giggles had a picture of what looked like Knotts style buildings in the background , someone called it that he would do DL , Universal, and Knotts while there 🤣

Reactions: 6

Quite possibly. . . as Knott's would complete his LA/OC Theme park Trifecta (Disneyland, Universal, Knott's).
Unfortunately I believe we are due for another walk and talk with appropriate caffeinated beverage in hand. . . possibly upon his return to the HOMESTEAD in Celebration. Ya know the same old nonsense about changing up the channel for the New Year, dieting, roadtrips, baseball, etc.
No surprise about the giveaway. . .he lacks that CONSTANTISM.

Reactions: 12
About at what time mark ?😆
---

Yep , Giggles had a picture of what looked like Knotts style buildings in the background , someone called it that he would do DL , Universal, and Knotts while there 🤣
It is at the this is so damn boring I want to shoot myself mark. Or right after he meets German in Venice who acts like he wants to blow him. Best watched while fast forwarding and doing something else

Reactions: 3
Her hair looks like a wig she found on the floor of a bar after a brawl. Bless her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her hair looks like a wig she found on the floor of a bar after a brawl. Bless her.
I saw her from a distance at Disneyland the other night and her hair looks even worse in person! It looks like two nasty wigs strapped to her head. Bless her, indeed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She's geeking out over a couple from Las Vegas with a 31k sub Youtube channel? Adam looks like a serial killer to boot.

1701654216380.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's geeking out over a couple from Las Vegas with a 31k sub Youtube channel? Adam looks like a serial killer to boot.

View attachment 2608751
They look like they swing to the right politically like Papa Jim Woo 😮
---
What is up with his face? Either he’s on some sort of substance or consuming way too much piping hot caffeinated beverages.
View attachment 2608770
View attachment 2608771
View attachment 2608772
Even when he was younger , he had those weird buggy eyes 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I saw their Vegas videos a few times. Don't theyhave issues with Blab?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.