Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Century20

VIP Member
Here we go...walk n talk time (and rental car issues šŸ˜‚ šŸ„“)
:LOL: :LOL: CALLED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I was just expecting him to do it upon his return to Florida, but none the less so predictable!

- So Adam the drifter is once again getting rid of stuff instead of taking it with him during his move. Moving to another glorified storage shed? His new place is going to create new options that it is a good segment for the content he wants to do. . . :rolleyes:
- Adam's thought process is to end the Daily vlogs around New Years of 2025 for new projects and different style of format. Sure. . . . . .

59584844.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

NotAFan12345

Can someone please tell him he doesn't have a homestead. That's a house with outbuildings on a ranch. Not a condo. He's trying so hard to sound educated and failing so badly.

• Haha
  • Heart

PW212

Chatty Member
I wonā€™t watch his latest s show where he exploits homeless people like they are some type of pitiful zoo animal. It is so obscene to me that he monetizes their misfortune and struggle then throws them $40 thinking it will make him look compassionate and charitable. That is disgusting and he is fooling no one. He has zero empathy or compassion for anyone outside of his loathsome self Just like that german in venice a hole filming homeless people for YT money. The depths of lowness knows no bottom with these YTā€™s. Again, he has no problem invading someone elseā€˜s property and shelter but will go to all length to protect his own space and privacy. Too bad youā€˜re a dumb moron and were exposed by your own stupidity. David grew up in humble circumstances but managed to sink even lower as he aged. Money does not define decency David. Character does and you have none.

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
63C1AEEB-5DC7-4A89-A015-C0C7C144017D.jpeg

This was a response from someone saying Adam needed a haircut and to shave (to which Woo replied, ā€œwhy?ā€)
The Woovians are mentally ill. Honestly though, I think his female fan base looks like they can all be related and they probably eat more than Adam does which explains why none of the Woovians think he eats horribly. Adam would probably be the best looking guy in their trailer park. And I donā€™t think he is good looking in the slightest.

• Sick
  • Haha

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Since when has it ever been legal to park on grass in a city? Itā€™s not a state fair in the middle of nowhere, itā€™s a city where Woo just purchased a half million dollar home. I guess he thinks that heā€™s now a taxpayer, he can do whatever he wants. Wait until he pisses off the HOA.

• Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
I think it's inevitable that he'll be having a run in with the Osceola county sheriff's department before the end of the year. Can't wait to see the hissy fit that'll follow over not being able to drive his clown car where he wants.

• Haha

robotmonster

Very thoughtful of Mr. Woo to make it even easier for his unhinged fans to find him. Think of the movie, "Misery." Just look for the fat load in the tiny vehicle going around and around in circles filming the same stuff over and over. If you are lucky he might wave at you or nod his head. What joy would that be? And even easier than looking up his address at the county, all you have to do is follow him back to his garage where he has to to plug the thing in. Being lazy, he probably will drive around on a low charge so you won't have to wait long. And if you see it parked somewhere, be sure to leave him a nice surprise inside. He loves that.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
It's like I want to have second-hand embarrassment for him but, by the "true" definition of that term, that would imply I'm empathizing with him and his situation.

I'm not.

There's seriously something wrong w/ him upstairs. No denying it now.

Mr Pewtey

Just for fun (and because I'm a nut-case), I priced out the GEM E2 he purchased. The price, before taxes, delivery, etc,.:

$17,750.00

That includes the extra $1,050 he paid for that rear carrier thing, which I suppose he'll use to carry the mustard he buys from Publix.

P.S. - That rear carrier thing cost more than the four-speaker stereo option.

• Wow
  • Sick

Century20

VIP Member
Troll Patrol is getting nearly the same amount of comments as Adam with a fraction of the views. Keep it up!!! (y)

aw1232.jpg

vs.

aw2132.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the day his golf cart battery runs out touring 192 and he has to leave his new toy behind and someone vandalizes it or steals it.

• Haha

Creeljdtt

It amazes me people will still watch this 50 year old asshat eat a happy meal and show off his toys. What a massive douche.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
Heā€™s so wrong about his ā€œback catalogā€ being able to support his lifestyle. He sees what percentage of his views are from old versus new videos and thinks he can just keep the revenue from the old videos and cut off the new. YouTubeā€™s algorithm is brutal. The only reason he gets those back views is because he posts daily. This always surprises me when he says it, but then again, this is the 50 yo who didnā€™t know that real estate records are public.

Heā€™s good at one thing, posting daily. But now he is getting lazy and wants to just sit droning on in the Woodio. Good luck with that.

Heā€™s obsessed with turning 50. Itā€™s really not a big deal and itā€™s certainly not an age you should be packing in your earning life unless you are truly financially independent.

Century20

VIP Member
Poll over on Reddit. . . . . I actually would have chosen Himself and Disney World if they were available. So i guess Figment it is.

polll2.jpg

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
Click bait Iā€™m sure
I agree!!!!! Look at his views lately. The SS WOO is clearly taking on water, so he is once again going with his supposed "ace card" the walk and talk. Considering the last two videos that reached 100k+ were his walk and talk & apartment tour, clearly a response to the STAGNANT views.

AT11111.jpg

• Wow

Kystar

Chatty Member
Will we get a walk & talk tomorrow saying how he will start to get back on track with trying to eat healthy &.exercise , rinse & repeat ā€¦

• Haha