Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CactusMouse

Ugh, only four days into the woo-year and Iā€™m already over seeing the riches of this gross, untalented, uncouth doucheā€™s woo-topia. #comeuppanceby50 #foreverpunchable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

PW212

Chatty Member
He has to admit he has a ā€œslightlyā€ larger place bc he wanted a studio. Such BS. He led everyone to believe he had a ā€œsignificant downsizingā€ so he had to get rid of things. Two things that he-showed in the donation bin, then probably sold to Micah. Micah also likely helped him move his pins and magnets over to the Chateau de Woo. šŸ˜‚ The three story place that you need a monorail to get to the bathroom every day! He is panicky that most of his cult wonā€™t find out that he actually has that much cash to spend. Hence the cheap t shirts and one pair of pants. It didnā€™t throw us off David btw. A two car garage and three balconies. He canā€™t even admit to them that he has been living there for weeks already. Itā€™s why he doesn't start filming till end of day. He needs to drive over to the clock and find parking. Or, he was renting a spot till end of moonth. The guy is such a liar with zero charm or brains. I love Floridaā€™s lack of privacy laws for real estate matters. (y)(y)šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹ Maybe David can become mayor of Celebration one day? Since he has become a huge land owner and a grand ambassador now!

• Heart
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
He says he's not completely moved in to the new place - he's "75% moved". He again subtly complains that the past few weeks have been "hectic" between "moving" (he has like 4 things to move, I mean, c'mon) and getting together with his sister in town, and "getting the daily videos done" (yeah, what a huge effort this crap is!).
75% moved? What's the other 25%? A roll of fucking toilet paper?

He has jack shit to move, in the grand scheme of things. The equivalent of a well-equipped dorm room, basically.

How the hell is he trying to make it seem like this is such a huge ass ordeal for him? :rolleyes:

BTW, the fact that we KNOW he already purchased a townhome yet he's telling his viewers "well, I'm not locked in yet, but I will be soon" just PROVES now, more than ever before, that he's a fucking liar.

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Iā€™m way,way behind on threads and vlogs. Can anyone point out what video Adam did on buying a new place and moving so I wonā€™t have to watch a zillion to find it. Iā€™m curious to see what this is all about. Thanks šŸ˜Š
He's saving the announcement for his big New Year's Walk N Talk video. He's not happy some keen-eyed folks here and on Reddit figured out he bought a 539k 3 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse in Celebration just 5 minutes drive from the downtown area. He closed on it way back on Nov 15th, and has been keeping it a secret and moving since then. Apparently he moves one item per day because according to him, he's still moving as we speak šŸ˜‚

• Haha

robotmonster

So, Mr. Woo warns all the millions of obsessed groupies he imagines in his mind who want to knock on his door and peer in his windows he has security cameras. Ha. Ha. Ha. The moron is also right next to a public sidewalk very near to his building on the side and has another sidewalk in front. He is also across the street from a public pool with paralell parking right outside his windows. How many times has this idiot said he can film whatever he wants as long as he is on public property? Now we will see how he likes it when the overweight women and mentally challenged men, his fan base, start having picnics on the public land outside his windows while filming his house, knocking on his door and clapping like seals for their hero to come out and play.

• Haha

Johnny_Carneeno

Chatty Member
I love how he axed the home gym because of the golf cart. The one thing that was a good idea for the ā€œhomesteadā€ But of course he needs a Woodio and a separate nerd room šŸ¤Ŗ
He said he was contemplating the home gym because he doesn't like working out around people...then today he said he would keep the membership so he could be around peoplešŸ¤” the contradictions.

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I just don't see the podcast thing working for him at all. His voice is so annoying. but at least the listener won't be seeing his dumb over-exaggerated rat faces. Plus he has no attention span. He'lll jump from topic to topic with no direction in the conversation, just like his crazy walk'n'talks He'll get bored of podcasting after 2 weeks and go back to the same ole same ole Disney vlogs.
Agreed, it's a totally different skill set than what he does vlogging. And during his walk n talks he cannot ever be still, he's always needing to move around, even if it's in one small area.

Same with doing reactions - there's really not much wants to react to, I think. 70s, 80s, 90s movies and tv shows (all of which he's already watched). He doesn't watch that much new stuff, and when he does his reaction is very short - "finally got to see this, it was good".

Speaking of things he says and never follows through on, remember just a few months ago when he stated 75% of his content should be him alone on the road?

---

Holy @&^$, this dude has money coming out of his eyeballs

1704376953867.png

1704377035738.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I mean, there's not much to say here, it's just another theme park Christmas event.

Adam warns people the Snoopy on Ice show is long. "Don't expect a 20 minute show, it's a very lengthy more than a half hour show" - thanks for the tip Adam :rolleyes:

Here's the funniest part of today's vlog. Adam doesn't know what Almondine is or how to pronounce it. He actually says "AL-Mond-dine" with dine like the first part of "diner" instead of " "aalĀ·muhnd -deen"

1701719086390.png

• Haha
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
I know I'm a fucking broken record already but it is INFURIATING the way he paints our area. Sure, 192 is not what it was in its hey dey, but I'd guaran-damn-tee that if any of his fucking stans / viewers actually drove down 192 on any given day - especially in the summer or during the holidays - they'd be like what the fuck is Woo talking about? it's bumper to bumper traffic and tons of businesses, places to eat, things to go to, etc.

Again, is is 192 of 1980s? No, but it sure the hell isn't what he tries to paint. And, again, he cherrypicks what he shows - including that damn overpriced tourist shop aka the giant orange - and mostly shows roads and things OFF of 192 and not directly ON 192.

And then he actually showed storefront of an old 7-11.
He stated it is at the corner of John Young (Pkwy) and 192. It's NOT. The fuckface was at the corner of 441 / OBT and 192.

Then he showed rundown shit on OBT. NO TOURISTS GO THAT FAR DOWN 192 to turn onto OBT, and it's always looked like shit down there.
What the hell does OBT have to do with 192? But if you didn't know any better, you'd think he was showing you 192 near 535, or more toward the attractions.

He's basically giving people the info he wants. He's a fucking liar and fraud just like the rest of them. šŸ–•

Also, the cop activity was on Central Ave. Not "Central and 192." CENTRAL Ave. It wasn't in the fucking intersection.

1703344586353.png

---
ETA: He got what he wanted.
People actually think he's referring nearer to the attractions. NO ONE was staying in a fucking place down by OBT and 192.

1703346303922.png

1703346335435.png

1703346361787.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Wow, you guys are good finding Adam's new digs almost immediately after he bought the place.

I'll point out that the mailing address listed on the county property records site is the same one that he used for his sticker giveaway from a year-and-a-half ago or so.

It certainly is an interesting place, seemingly grafted together to its neighbor. And am I understanding correctly that all of the bathrooms are on the top floor? So if you're entertaining guests in the living room / dining room, they have to schlep upstairs to use the facilities? That's an unusual layout. The fact that it's the only townhouse in the immediate area is peculiar as well. I'm used to seeing multiple identical or at least similar townhouses together in a community instead of just one stuck to the side of a different building.

Initially I was shocked by the high HOA dues, but depending upon what they cover, it might be a reasonable amount. Certainly some of the dues go toward upkeep of the larger shared community. But the funds could also go toward other shared maintenance expenses related to the building (roofing, gutter cleaning and maintenance, siding, etc) and possibly landscaping care for the yard. Maybe even shared utilities like a water bill, sewage service, or trash collection could be included. Still, combining those HOA expenses with the maintenance fees he has to pay for all of his DVC stuff and it all starts to really add up.

It is a delightful bit of turnabout to recognize that just a short while ago, Adam threw such a hissy fit when the owner of one of his potential filming locations asked him to go away... and now he goes and doxxes himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Forest

VIP Member
Thank you @dirtnap101 for your recaps. They are great and I always chuckle
---
So heā€™s not going to build a gym in order to store another vehicle where he sits on his ass. But he is going to swim in a community pool for exercise even though he hates being around people at the gym. Woo logic.

2020planner

VIP Member
Adam thinks mid-December 2020 - when only a tiny percentage of the population had been vaccinated - was 7 to 9 months after "things were in full swing"??? Pretty sure it was 7 to 9 months after Covid first hit. I'm pretty sure WDW wasn't even reopened for more than 6 months at that time.

It's almost impossible to follow what he's saying because he can't just flat out state his point, it's all wrapped in his asinine "enhanced" way of talking.

"Rekindle my roots"; "echoness"; "tasks you take upon" - he often talks like someone whose second language is English

He actually mentions that his 1 bedroom was annoying because he was on a higher floor and the stairs were annoying. Given his new home's layout, that's pretty funny.
He actually mentions that his 1 bedroom was annoying because he was on a higher floor and the stairs were annoying. Given his new home's layout, that's pretty funny.

This is, indeed, hilarious. Does he realize what he just purchased?!?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PW212

Chatty Member
He must have had a crap childhood if heā€™s still reliving it at nearly 50.
This has always been my theory on him. A nomadic crappy life as preacher Jim moved his family from obscure town to obscure town to earn a meagre living. Kids homeschooled with questionable baptist themed ā€œbooksā€. No friends to build empathy, compassion or trust.No money to live out his childhood dreams like visiting parks, movie theatres and fast food outside of momā€™s dull home cooking. Even at 5 star Aulani she wanted to cook all the meals. Nothing wrong with that normally but other than the luau, they went nowhere to eat. Sad. Now hou have an awkward, emotionally feeble grown manchikd. Trying to live the child hood he never had but always wanted. No loving relationship or children. Just a FWB adult content video creator half his age. No retirement future. No real fixed address. Moving from one coast to another. It is getting depressing in this summary soā€¦.you get the point. Yes, fast food and plastic kids toys really do make him happy!

lucyricardo

If I wanted to find Adam, I wouldn't bother going to his house. I'd just hang outside the Starbucks in Celebration.

• Haha

sunshineandsnark

Adam goes to Epcot and complains the whole time that itā€™s a giant party and thereā€™s music and alcohol everywhere.

DUDE HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED A VIDEO?!?

He even broke out the strong language and said ā€œthereā€™s no way in hell Iā€™m staying until midnightā€
It was 15 mins of Karen the Woo

Heā€™s fully leaning in to being a grumpy old manā€¦..Acts surprised that people are drinking on NYEā€¦..bruhā€¦.. Thereā€™s a whole thing called ā€œdrinking around the worldā€ EVERY DAY at Epcot

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
So it's okay for Adam to do his road trips filming other people's homes and wandering properties he has no business being on but the same rules don't apply to him?

• Heart