Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

But Seriously?

I'm surprised that no one is addressing the fact that he ate the Mickey snack that fell off the stick onto the ground! šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

PW212

Chatty Member
Damn you, dirt, you made me watch part of the vlog just to hear that! :LOL: It's at 2:20 in the video and I believe he says "cult-A-sacwhich is even worse! :rolleyes:
Please please please incorporate ā€œCult A Sacā€œ in the next thread title. It is one for the ages! No more penis reverence either. Thank you. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

As for people knowing his address, I am pretty sure he is seething mad about it. He has spent 10 years hiding his address and then bam all of a sudden he is totally exposed in a pretty open and vulnerable house. I know his personality type and trust me he is raging. I have a grad degree in forensic psychology so I have dealt with a few of his kind. He does not fool me for a moment. That is why he is a fascinating person to watch and study. Sadly.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
I predict he's either going to forget to charge it or be too lazy to plug it in, he'll get stranded somewhere and then film a whiny crying video about how inconvenient electric vehicles are. He also will miss out on filming himself at the gas station waxing poetic about the "self pumping" gas pumps.

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
1704498151093.png

Mutton chops, Ray Bans, and a receding hairline. Micah looks like a dime store Elvis impersonator from a $20 Reno wedding chapel.

• Haha
  • Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I donā€™t know why he canā€™t just say ā€œitā€™s hotter today than it was yesterday.ā€ Instead he says, ā€œthe temperature has risen considerably than it has in the last series of days to a week.ā€ That doesnā€™t even make sense. He misuses words and makes his sentences overly complicated.

• Haha
  • Heart

PoorKid

VIP Member
That treat sliding off the stick and hitting the ground pretty much summed up his current state.

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
Troll Patrol has saved me from a hate watch and posted about Adam's latest acquisition. Thanks Sheriff!

• Heart

Century20

VIP Member
Woo has no new IG posts up today , is he flying back to Florida šŸ¤”
It is quite possible he is traversing back to Florida as he has been there a series of days, however no IG posts of him pointing out That's My Pony does pose a conundrum to some that he is not returning to his home base just yet. Even though there is a plethora of options to film in California it is overload overload of the same lackluster content, and some could wager he is out of ideas. His entire tenure in California this trip has been dedicated to theme parks, which for the most part seem to be a beehive of activity for the holidays. Perhaps he will film a non theme park vlog for prosperity before his commute back to Central Florida? As I stated before I believe we have a spiel from Adam coming shortly upon his return, as he tries to compensate for his stagnant views. Perhaps he will even wash his appropriate t-shirts upon his return? Otherwise he has gotta dig into his chester drawers where his clothing is incarcerated otherwise he will be clothesless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Kat5280

Micah has a difficult, stressful job, posting YouTube videos! You have no idea how very strenuous that job is.

Is David still doing his giveaways or did that go the way of his "lifestyle change" healthy diet and exercise program?
I think I heard somewhere that it's harder than nursing by far. BY FAR!

• Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
The disparaging way he treats the very people who make it possible for him to buy a half million dollar condo (paid in full!) in an expensive man made enclave in Florida is what turns me off.
The promises he makes to do daily giveaways without following through on his promise is what turns me off.

• Heart

PoorKid

VIP Member
This rude, LAZY AS FUCK asshole who does next to zero for a job and still puts no effort into even that can afford to buy a half-million dollar house for himself while hard working, working- and middle-class people, often with several jobs, find themselves increasingly unable to even afford the rent for a small, shitty apartment for them and their family. This will never not grind my gears.

I hope like hell he's not renting his property because I can imagine what a slumlord this guy - who refuses to replace even his own lopsided sunglasses - would be.

• Heart

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Heā€™s so wrong about his ā€œback catalogā€ being able to support his lifestyle. He sees what percentage of his views are from old versus new videos and thinks he can just keep the revenue from the old videos and cut off the new. YouTubeā€™s algorithm is brutal. The only reason he gets those back views is because he posts daily.
Plus, all of that begs the question: what will YouTube even look like in 10 years, if it's even still around? What will people be using in 2034 as news and entertainment sources? If it IS still around, what interest will anyone have in 20 year old videos that were barely interesting when they were contemporaneous? Heck, by next year, who will care how busy Epcot was Sunday night? At some point, the value of those videos as a revenue stream for YouTube will diminish to zero, which means the creator payout will diminish commensurately (all while the cost of living marches onward and upward).

2020planner

VIP Member
WTH? Creepy #FatterBy50ā€ whispering like a ā€œrechangedā€ version of ā€œI See Dead Peopleā€. Starring Uncle Walt and his other coveted dead icons like PeeWee, John Ritter and Suzanne Somers! I skipped through Micahā€™s version of this trip bc it is usually a more accurate portrayal of things. I am sooo sorry that I did. At around the 3:28 mark you suddenly see this very bloated, pale and aged man in the shot. It was David! OMG he looks horrid! The moobs are back, his colour is palid and he looks 70,no joke. I had to rewatch this clip bc I couldnā€™t believe my eyes. Maybe it was the
I had to go to it. OMG. You're right.

How old is Micah?

They both look 20-30 years older than they are.

I'm 47. I'd seriously never guess David is only two years older than me.

1704484147937.png

1704484204999.png

1704484221184.png

1704484247075.png

1704484315841.png

1704484327203.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

dirtnap101

VIP Member
The best part of him dropping the Christmas treat in the parking lot is that he had already explained all about how you can hold it two ways and demonstrated both. But this is ATW, so he goes right into explaining it all over again for no reason at all, and the treat slides right off the stick šŸ˜‚

This guy vilifies every single person within his orbit that dares to cough, and yet he picks up a treat off the filthy parking lot at the TTC and eats it.

• Sick

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
He responded to someone under today's vlog with this.

WHY on earth would you buy a fucking piece of overpriced property if you were still going to be traveling so fucking much?
Why not just re-sign or stay renting for another year until you're ready to do your fucking "projects"?!?

View attachment 2653174
I don't believe anything he says when it comes to his plans. He changes his mind every two weeks.

• Haha

robotmonster

Mr. Woo sits in his incredibly tacky $1200 bean bag chair while plotting his latest con job on his mentally challenged followers. Ripping farts and watching reruns of "The Mickey Mouse Club," this genius concocts the brilliant idea to create a podcast. Who wouldn't want to hear about all his favorite things? There will be endless chatter about Uncle Walt, "Back to the Future," Pee Wee Herman, Jim Varney, "Three's Company," Chevy Chase, "Dukes of Hazard," wait times for Disney rides, weight loss progress and of course his personal collection of Disney pins and stickers. And don't worry if you miss anything. It will all be repeated on the next podcast.

• Haha