Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PW212

Chatty Member
So now that we know what he was up to re the move, why did he take 5 days to go out to SO Cal instead of preparing things to move? The obvious? (Giggles) Or something else? I thought he may have been looking to move out there ut may e he needed giggles to calm him down about his big purchase. :ROFLMAO: :sick:

Reactions: 3

S. McQueen Light

I think he has banked more money than he has let on for years. His banking and financial transactions may have been the tip of the iceberg that he showed. Other than the first class domestic flights he has lived far simpler than say TTT, but his views have probably been in the similar ballpark for much of the same timeframe.

I think the roommate thing for his purposes made sense for him even though he probably could have swinger both apartments himself.

2020planner

VIP Member
"On the regular..."
"Going to keep 'em going thru Christmas..."

Do we have a count for how many things he's given away?

I recall:
  • two Disney holiday pins,
  • a Chewbacca action figure,
  • two Disney gingerbread pins,
  • $30 Skyline chili gift card (couldn't even just make it $50, ya know, how most standard GCs go, e.g., 25, 50, etc.),
  • $30 Starbucks gift card (again, with the arbitrary $30...)

That was like mid-November? Have there been more I missed since then?

Posted on / about Nov. 10th -

1701799561628.png

Posted on / about Nov 14th -

1701799727160.png

Kystar

Chatty Member
Speaking of his Woovian fan base, I found these posts over at the Adam the Woo FB groupā€¦šŸ™„šŸ˜’šŸ¤¢. The last oneā€¦tf?
View attachment 2630298
View attachment 2630299
Delusional & in need of mental help šŸ˜©
---
I feel like depressed and highly anxios about to turn 50, David is selling off some DVC shares to fund a homestead purchase. Perhaps with some income potential from a rental unit in the over the garage. He really didnā€™t care for Aulani and it didnā€™t garner many views, so maybe he sold some of that off. His use of the term setting down ā€œdeep rootsā€ multiple times denotes purchasing something.
With the home prices in Florida now , he would have to sell off all his DVC , unless he buys something in the ā€œ bad ā€œ part of the Orlando area šŸ˜®
---
Now patiently waiting for another Adam rant about how the biggest, most popular teams in the biggest cities "print money"

View attachment 2630770
I saw that , will he go drown his sorrows in more junk food binging šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sella

Good news Mr. Woo will now wave at you. It only took him 5 min to figure it out.

• Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
Looking at Chelsea's instagram page, it seems like she's just as obsessed with Disney as Adam is. So maybe she is indeed a good match for him.

Den333

Because this thing only has a 25 mile range, the next thing will be that he'll research where he can juice it to expand his range and spend more time driving around 192's sidewalks and parking lots.
Battery upgrades are pretty pricey.

Gem.JPG

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
For those of us who had Adam at Magic Kingdom on today's bingo card, here you go!
Any WAGERS on what is up next? The odds on favorite at the moment is Hollywood Studios. Guest appearances by Chelsea and/or Tim Tracker are coming in 2nd and 3rd.

848484.jpg

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Tell me you don't understand the first thing about MLB finances without telling me you don't understand the first thing about MLB finances

View attachment 2620645

Case in point: Tyler Glasnow, the Rays best pitcher, was paid $5 million in 2023 and is due to make $25 million in 2024. The Rays will almost certainly trade him instead of signing him to a longer deal.

You made your baseball bed, Adam, now sleep in it.
I can't believe he actually used the word "hell" on IG :LOL:

Not for nothing, but I'm fine trading Glasnow. I have friends inside the organization who have commented on his lack of mental toughness (as evidenced by his terrible postseason performances). Plus, $25M for a guy who has a history of injuries and has never topped 120 IP in a season doesn't seem like the best investment.

That said, this is the worst time of year to be a Rays fan watching all these other teams making moves to bolster their rosters.

Jaeger444

I think the time him finding a wife is long gone unless she is hard up for a man. If I was single and I think I can speak for most people that if they found out their BF or GF has never been married or never been in a long term relationship would turn most people off.

I think the last time he has been in any sort of real relationship was with he was with Madam the Woo (was that back in 2003?). Giggles does not count as I don't view that as anything past FWB or whatever they call themselves. If that is the case, he has not been in any sort of relationship (at that I am aware of) in 20 years. He has no idea anymore how to treat a GF.

That Chelsea lady looks like she is a little older than Adam to me. Not that 52 is not much older than 49. But old enough to know better not to date Adam. Fine to hang out to do Disney stuff. But I hope that does not jade her thinking it will make up for everything else they don't have in common (like BTTF or other 80's references. I love the 80's. But I don't in the past like he does).
I canā€™t stand the channel but itā€™s weird that you think you know about his love life for the past 20 yearsā€¦Also, there is no chance in dating someone who has been married. That means they chose wrong and divorced..and worse, possibly have young kids. Iā€™m not interested in divorce or the government being involved in my love life. Marriage benefits women.

• Haha

Sella

You can do a video in Tokyo just canst do anything live and show anyone. If he did go probably meeting up with Chris from TDR Explorer.