Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Somebody with his name bought a 70s condo in Orlando back in June but I doubt that was him because why would he stick it out in Celebration? Surely he could have ended his supposed lease early. His name is fairly generic though has to be at least several with his name in Florida alone.

Reactions: 1

NotAFan12345

I don't remember which blog but Trackers said Disneyland had the better churros. Adam said he'd never had Disneyland's. They started joking and said Adam should go and compare Disneyland to WDW. The next day or 2 Adam goes to CA which apparently was the reason for the trip.

PixelDust

Chatty Member
Iā€™m way,way behind on threads and vlogs. Can anyone point out what video Adam did on buying a new place and moving so I wonā€™t have to watch a zillion to find it. Iā€™m curious to see what this is all about. Thanks šŸ˜Š

Kystar

Chatty Member
Any odds that he would buy a house in the Edward Scissorhands neighborhood since he says the new place will segue into what he wants to do and then he goes back to doing movie filming locations?šŸ¤” sure itā€™s not a probability just a random thought.
[/QUOT]If he is selling some things off , then it has to be a move back to California .If he was staying in Florida , he would just rent a uhaul & not need to sell anything šŸ¤”
Oh, no no...He said there are a few things that are too big and bulky ... to COMMUTE. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø šŸ™„ šŸ„“

View attachment 2614563

Boy, he's a cocky son of a bitch, isn't he??? :unsure:

View attachment 2614565

ALSO - this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2614564
I think if he is selling off big things , then it is to California , he could just rent a Uhaul to move locally

TexJones

Chatty Member
Would he do something crazy like purchasing the $1.8 million dollar Halloween house? He seemed to show a lot of interest in that house when he did a tour there a couple months back. I'm sure he wouldn't mind living in the same South Pasadena neighborhood where BTTF and Pee Wee Herman were filmed in.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Anti woovians should complain to his HOA that David is making videos about parking enforcement in their community and complaining about how unfair and unjust it was for him to be towed. How he complained about lack of signage, filmed other cars in the lot on the WWW and then had the nerve to overtly imply that they needed to give low ratings to the towage company that clearly they have contracts with. Send them a copy or screenshot of his ckear violations of their HOA regulations. Letā€™s see how David likes accountability by his own homeowner HOA now. Let.him take them on! They will warn him and put him on a watch lust. 100%.
Ok not sure if you are being serious or not here but I assume you would realize he was not parked at his new condo complex when he got towed. HOAs are at the complex or subdivision level as far as I know in America because they in part control privately owned common areas. There are likely many of them in the town of Celebration Florida.

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
So, the estimated value of Mr. Woo's apparent condo by Zillow was between $385,000 and 438,000 and he paid $539,000. Either there was a wild stampede for the place, or someone is an idiot. Mr. Woo should have saved a few bucks to install stair lifts to get his fat ass to the commode.
Property in Florida is still selling at or above asking price in a lot of places. Not sure what it was listed at but I'd guess no less than $499,000.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Adam the Woo #15 - 2024: the year of Karen the Woo & Woopeats.

Won't it be Ken the Woo?
---
Plus, all of that begs the question: what will YouTube even look like in 10 years, if it's even still around? What will people be using in 2034 as news and entertainment sources? If it IS still around, what interest will anyone have in 20 year old videos that were barely interesting when they were contemporaneous? Heck, by next year, who will care how busy Epcot was Sunday night? At some point, the value of those videos as a revenue stream for YouTube will diminish to zero, which means the creator payout will diminish commensurately (all while the cost of living marches onward and upward).

Unless people look back at stuff like 20 year old vlogs about Disney or whatever for the fun of it. Of course one is looking at 20 year vlogs for reference. It is like looking at Jerry Rig Everything 20 years from now looking for current cell phone reviews from 2023/2024 for 2044 cell phones if they exist (we could have transmitters in our head by then).

I've looked at vlogs of Xanadu, the house of the future were people obviously converted their home movie from VHS Camcorder to YouTube. That is fun stuff and these are people just doing home video's back in the day that are better quality than what Adam or TTT are doing for "employment."

Difference is that Jerry Rig Everything actually knows how to do reviews. Adam can't even give a good review of a dust bunny.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
Get ready for some more cherrypicking. HOW much more of this can he show?!?!

192 has always had its issues and it really depends on what part he's referring to. BUT he purposely ignores all the new, positive, and / or thriving businesses on 192. Promenade at Sunset Walk? Margaritaville Resort? Island H20? New(er) always busy additions like Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews? He always just paints such a horrible picture. On purpose.

"Seedier than ever..." ?!? I'm down on 192 a lot.
Again, it's always had its issues, dependent upon where you're at on 192 but OMG... :rolleyes:

1703295160279.png

1703295183966.png

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So... did some research based on comments found on Reddit.

Appears Woo bought a half-million-dollar, 3-story, 3/2 condo in Celebration, closed Nov. 15.

I thought he said he was downsizing.
Unless he's going to use this for a rental...I didn't think Celebration allowed subletting...but I know people get away with it.
No mention of a mortgage? Or is that info just not online yet?

WhiteWabbit66

OMG. I remember that! They were so obnoxious! If I had been seated next to them, I would have asked to be moved.

(Side note: I ate there before w/ my brother and that's definitely a one-and-done for me. The food was OK but the ambiance is like a cafeteria (for the price you're paying). Our server was nice but she was missing half the time, forgot to bring out our appetizers (the bread thing they offer that was supposed to be so good; it was mediocre) until I asked about them 30-40 minutes after she took our order, and - as it was nearing the end of the lunch time hours - another CM started vacuuming around us and few others who were eating still. Yes, vacuuming. At a lunch that ended up costing me and my brother $120+. šŸ™„ )
Which restaurant was this? They shouldnā€™t have been vacuuming while guests are there.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Yeah, he's got the mindset of Jenn Tracker with that one. :ROFLMAO:

It's funny cuz we're not the ones he needs to worry about.

No one from Reddit or Tattle is going to show up at his doorstep to "protest" him like Jenn Tracker said people were doing to their home and their families' homes upon making the first pregnancy announcement.

It's his weird ass stans that he really needs to worry about.

It's crazy to me how these dumbass vloggers don't recognize who the REAL nutjobs are in their little worlds.
I disagree there is at least one person who used to post here or maybe still does that would totally show up at Adam's house. Not to harm him but the opposite to put it politely. I've had this person blocked for a long time but I think they are stuck in their mom's basement so slim to no chance of them making the trek to Celebration.

Forest

VIP Member
You guys donā€™t think he pays Social Security? Wow thatā€™s really dumb if true. Social Security is also long-term disability insurance if you become unable to work.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I can't believe he actually used the word "hell" on IG :LOL:

Not for nothing, but I'm fine trading Glasnow. I have friends inside the organization who have commented on his lack of mental toughness (as evidenced by his terrible postseason performances). Plus, $25M for a guy who has a history of injuries and has never topped 120 IP in a season doesn't seem like the best investment.

That said, this is the worst time of year to be a Rays fan watching all these other teams making moves to bolster their rosters.
Agreed on Glasnow, I don't think he's that good, and get what you can for him before he's a FA. But Adam will probably be disappointed and sad about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is the Woo?
11am east coast time and no vlog yet? Late night? Too busy moving to "edit" (if you can even call what he does editing)?

I donā€™t see him enjoying walking up and down three levels of stairs multiple times a day. The place does look really nice though. Iā€™m sure there will be many mentions of ā€œpiping hot beverageā€ from one of the balconies.

robotmonster

Now, now just because Uncle Walt collected Nazi memorabilia and thought it looked pretty hanging on the wall next to a Klan hood and sheet doesn't necessarily mean he embraced those philosophies. He simply thought the Nazi's were snappy dressers and the Klan made creative use of bedroom linen. But if disturbing rumors are true, Uncle Walt had big plans to create his final masterpiece and make a legacy altering statement by opening the overly ambitious, "Sieg Heil Kingdom". Instead of fireworks there would have been bonfires and ovens. And that is why some say Uncle Walt just might have lost it near the end.