Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
That’s actually a good layout if you want privacy. All anyone is going to be able to see from the street is the first floor which is basically just a garage. Not that a 50 year old manchild is in danger anyway.

I’m going to bet he keeps that townhouse. He tries to act young and free, but I suspect he is starting to feel his years now (I say that as someone who is close in age to him lol)

Reactions: 4

Dillon21

VIP Member
Maybe by the time he’s 70?

I think the time him finding a wife is long gone unless she is hard up for a man. If I was single and I think I can speak for most people that if they found out their BF or GF has never been married or never been in a long term relationship would turn most people off.

I think the last time he has been in any sort of real relationship was with he was with Madam the Woo (was that back in 2003?). Giggles does not count as I don't view that as anything past FWB or whatever they call themselves. If that is the case, he has not been in any sort of relationship (at that I am aware of) in 20 years. He has no idea anymore how to treat a GF.

That Chelsea lady looks like she is a little older than Adam to me. Not that 52 is not much older than 49. But old enough to know better not to date Adam. Fine to hang out to do Disney stuff. But I hope that does not jade her thinking it will make up for everything else they don't have in common (like BTTF or other 80's references. I love the 80's. But I don't in the past like he does).

Jjjg

VIP Member
So is he going to hide that he bought a new house like Michael Kay did? Maybe he can buy a green screen like Michael too lol
I don't think he's going to hide , he's already made a video on moving, looking for houses and selling stuff.

He'll make a huge announcement walk and talk.

Century20

VIP Member
So the general consensus (and I agree with it) is that this will be Large Marge Part II, something he tries, realizes it's not for him, and dumps fairly quickly.
Yes agreed. Adam lacks that CONSTANTISM so this purchase had an expiration date attached to it before the ink dried on the paperwork. He is a nomad, and home ownership especially in a master-planned community like Celebration is just is not him. So what are the WAGERS on his long this will last? 1 year? 2 years?

He already realizes this information is out given he has been deleting YT comments referencing it. So, will he address it in a walk and talk or will he pull a Michael Kay and hide it?

Last edited:

Jjjg

VIP Member
Does he need liability insurance for that LSV? I think you do and and I bet he doesn’t have it.
You do, he needs liability.

I'm thinking he probably does because purchasing company would tell him.

2020planner

VIP Member
I just checked all comments on today's vlog, I didn't see anything so he must've removed them. I can't see how he's going to handle this. Once he makes the announcement, people are going to figure it out. I'm wondering if he thought about any of this beforehand (public knowledge, bathrooms, etc).
Yep. I just checked. Gone.

I recall one of them said something like - "Hey everyone, Woo just bought a condo in Celebration. Get ready for more Disney content." or something like that.

Maybe that's where I got it stuck in my head that he bought a condo. :ROFLMAO: (when it's actually a townhome)

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
View attachment 2658526
Also, I'd love to know where in LA people live in a 2 million dollar home and it's not safe to walk around the corner. This type of claim smells like the "I paid $5.70 for an apple" BS I see all over social media.
Nowhere. Plus, our produce is dirt cheap because we grow about 90% of it here (including most of the avocados for the guacamole you enjoy in Florida, and even most of those Cuties you buy bags of at Publix).

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Did he visit Justin on the way to the airport today? Or has he lied (again) and decided to stay a full week or more?

1701818425084.png

lucyricardo

I live in a high cost of living area (NJ), and I think his place is small for what he paid for it. I live in a 4 bedroom house on about one acre and paid only a little more (though taxes are of course higher in my state).
He did not get a deal.
I think it is possible he afforded this without a mortgage. He seems to do well for himself on Youtube and even with his splurges he probably has lived below his means. It's also possible that his parents helped him out a bit.

Sella

Right?? I've never been, but from videos I've seen it looks like they have some awesome rides there.
You can’t record on the rides at Knott’s. So unless someone saw him in the park we will not know if he went on any.

2020planner

VIP Member
It looks really nice from the front but once you look at the sides and back it gets really weird really fast. Some of the windows have the bottom half filled in and painted the same color as the house for some reason. It looks like it was designed by AI or something. It’s a lot smaller than it looks, especially since the first floor is taken up almost entirely by the garage. Once you enter the front door, you basically have to go up to the second floor. It’s a very strange layout. Take a look at it on Google Street view. What is that by the front door I see? So that’s why he bought the place!
:ROFLMAO: Yep. I see it.

1703082716141.png

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
It’s very possible Adam has been able to save up $500,000 over his years of YouTube. His expenses have generally been low the whole time. It’s not that unusual for a 50-year-old to have a paid-off house just by the passage of time, so this is kind of the same thing, just that he waited to buy. I don’t think it means he has millions more in the bank.
It's probably closer to $600k+ after you add the DVC contracts and the condo. I'm not sure where you live, but I don't know too many people who have paid off their house by 50 "just by the passage of time". There weren't too many 20 year olds getting 30-year mortgages in 1993 (not even in 1963).

Last edited:

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
"On the regular..."
"Going to keep 'em going thru Christmas..."

Do we have a count for how many things he's given away?

I recall:
  • two Disney holiday pins,
  • a Chewbacca action figure,
  • two Disney gingerbread pins,
  • $30 Skyline chili gift card (couldn't even just make it $50, ya know, how most standard GCs go, e.g., 25, 50, etc.),
  • $30 Starbucks gift card (again, with the arbitrary $30...)

That was like mid-November? Have there been more I missed since then?

Posted on / about Nov. 10th -

View attachment 2611821

Posted on / about Nov 14th -

View attachment 2611830
He did a $100 gift card. I already forgot where to but I don’t think he has done any give aways since then.

robotmonster

What would one find dissecting Mr. Woo's brain? There would be a deep dark void with lots of out to lunch signs blinking in the distance. A shadowy, well used and suspiciously stained curtain would lead to the balls are better than boobs, please don't tell daddy, party room. The rest, about 90%, is the repetitive, boring black hole look at me I have dementia and I repeat everything over and over and I love it Celebration Florida ballroom. Unfortunately, there are no lights in this section.

robotmonster

Luis Bunuel, the great surrealist movie director made a film called, "The Phantom of Liberty," full of absurd social satire. In one segment, a group of rich elites hide in a closet to secretly eat. When finished, they go to the grand dining room table that has toilets for seating and proceed to take care of their business in a social setting. This sort of philosophy could work quite well for Mr. Woo. He already has plumbing to the kitchen, so it would be relatively easy to install a toilt adjacent to his sink and be within easy access of his dining table. Plus it could double as additional seating for guests. No longer will Mr. Woo have to grunt and gasp for air while climbing those mean old stairs to take a dump.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Tawnie

Somebody with his name bought a 70s condo in Orlando back in June but I doubt that was him because why would he stick it out in Celebration? Surely he could have ended his supposed lease early. His name is fairly generic though has to be at least several with his name in Florida alone.
The mailing address is that of his parents. All three associated at the same address. It was updated within the last 30 days (also woopeat since I know you read here. It is public info if you know where to look. )

Tawnie

Raindrops are formulating down on David. I think preacher Jim drank quite a bit and so did David at some point. Hence the no drinking alcohol for him. Good on him if so but don’t be such a pious @$$hole about it. Some people can show some moderation and not binge consume everything Ahem. How long till he moves to Cali and procures an appropriate Ohtani jersey? The Rays and Angels are for losers after all.
I don’t think he will moving to California or be bi costal again any time soon. I get the feeling he has to stay close to St Cloud as much as possible for the parents. That is also his current mailing address. I don’t know if he had to change it for his “lease” or what but it was updated.