Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I skimmed the golf-cart-192 video last night. So now he wants to transport this golf cart to other places to film? How do you transport a golf cart anyway.

Just admit it Adam, walking is hard for you.
The same way the dealer likely delivered it to Celebration: using a trailer. I'm not sure Adam's vehicle has the towing capacity to pull a trailer with a golf cart on it.

Reactions: 2

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I'm skeptical he's making a ton but he might be living well below his means to retire early.

If he tells what he bought it will give us more of a glimpse into his finances. But if he does buy an RV, trailer or tiny home those won't show up in public records. His downsizing comment might be something just to throw us off. Time will tell but my vote is still Wilderness lodge cabin but the timing might not quite line up unless he moves in with his parents for a bit first.
He won't move in with them, he just uses their address to hide his own while he rents. I am willing to say there is a zero percent chance in my mind that he moves to Wilderness Lodge cabins, or RV, or trailer, or tiny home.

He is certainly living below his means and has his whole life, the question is how far below (and exactly what his "means" might be). As someone with a wife, a kid and a mortgage for the last 25 years, I can say confidently that, based on Social Blade estimates, Adam has lived below his means the last 5 years. What I guess is his actual income, combined with being able to write off his largest expenses beyond his rent and vehicle, I'm sure he's been able to sock away money. But $130k for DVC points, even offset greatly by Disney stock gains, eats into that a bit.

For certain he is going to be at least renting a 2 bedroom in the Central Florida area. Does he have the financial ability to purchase something like that is the question. Whether it's a rental or a purchase will tell a lot about his finances and savings, i.e. has he made $100-150k the last 5 years or has it been more in the $200-250k range. He certainly knew the asking price of the Strode house in Pasadena, and he wondered about buying it (and renting out other parts to compensate for the gigantic asking price). So it's possible Adam has faked us all out and has more money in his bank account than anyone would think.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
I canā€™t wait until he goes to Japan, since Japanese culture is the opposite of his behavior. Also Tokyo Disney is more strict with vlogging, so I wonder if heā€™ll be ā€œpunk enoughā€ to ignore the rules šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Did he get around to getting his passport?

Harrisar

I like this trade and if Adam knew shit about baseball, he should like it too. The Rays rarely miss on identifying young talent and both guys are under club control for 4+ years. I'm glad to send off Glasnow and his $25M price tag for him to throw 100 innings around a series of injuries and suck in the postseason.

But noted baseball expert Adam The Woo will no doubt chime in with his well-informed opinion as you have predicted.
Shouldn't he know that this is the Tampa Bay Rays way. Where they either trade their top players close to free agency or let them leave via free agency as that player is too expensive for the team to sign. And the only time you see a star player on the Rays sign an extension is only through the players arbitration years.

So how much weight has the woo gained since dragoncon? Havent watched or tried to keep up on his videos since its been non stop disney and giggles. But each thumbnail seems he is shoving a ton of crap down his throat. Is he staying in celebration or maybe getting a life and get away from his disney obession and move to a town not built by disney.

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I figured he would just move in with the parents. Doesnā€™t really make much sense to pay Celebration rent when you are gone half the time. He probably parked an RV in their driveway.

I could picture that...
giphy.gif

And just in time for Christmas! Have you checked our shitters, honey?

Someone here called it...as a 50yo man, how do you manage to look smug while holding up adult Happy Meals?

View attachment 2625411
I'd take my victory lap, but there's really no joy in celebrating the ability to predict the behavior of someone so predictable.

I am going to watch an adult eat a happy meal. It is going to be Reviewbrah.
I've watched some bits and pieces of his videos before, and I can't tell what his deal is. Is he doing a bit? His look combined with the way he takes fast food so super seriously makes me uncomfortable... but at the same time, I'm told he has some of the best reviews, so I keep trying to give him a chance.

Mr 7Percent

He sounds very insecure, like the chatter of a certain group has rattled him a little. He's not going to age well after a life of sloth and poor dieting. The neighbors will pull their children away from the sketchy old man who looks like a predator, and at some point a demented senile old Woo will be assumed to have shambled off into the murky depths of the alligator infested lake at Celebration...
21.12.2023_11.17.59_REC.png

His epithet will be something like, "He did what he wanted to do, and that's what got him into trouble." He'll probably be accused of trying to grope some kids at the community rec areas, you know, because he does what he wants to do and thus this will lead to his ultimate downfall. So long sucka!

• Sick

PW212

Chatty Member
I fast forwarded to dinner. I had to see if they really went to a nice restaurant that requires you to use cutlery. OFC one of the middle aged dolts slathers on the butter on top of the already heavily buttered roll instead of ripping off a piece of the roll, on his side plate, then buttering each bite if wanted. It seemed that there were more than 3 people at dinner that David was trying to hide. It was a very quick view of the dinner with only the table view shown. Anybody catch who was actually there with them from the other dim wits IG? The table seemed overly large for three as well.

Reactions: 1
I'll point out that the mailing address listed on the county property records site is the same one that he used for his sticker giveaway from a year-and-a-half ago or so.
Is it the same number as the one he supposedly closed?

It certainly is an interesting place, seemingly grafted together to its neighbor. And am I understanding correctly that all of the bathrooms are on the top floor? So if you're entertaining guests in the living room / dining room, they have to schlep upstairs to use the facilities? That's an unusual layout. The fact that it's the only townhouse in the immediate area is peculiar as well. I'm used to seeing multiple identical or at least similar townhouses together in a community instead of just one stuck to the side of a different building.

It is a very chaotic design. From the front it looks like a charming older home but the sides and back are weird. Virtually no windows on one side and some fake half windows on the other. The interior looks way too modern compared to the exterior though it seems to be a rendering. Lots of strange angles. The first floor is a fakeout. All bedrooms and bathrooms are on the third floor. Itā€™s connected to the building next door with a fake breezeway of sorts. It seems to be classified as a condominium.
---
The townhouse is a freehold so I imagine the HOA fees mainly go towards upkeep of the pool, community centre, communal parks, park reserve etc. There must be community guidelines that owners have to follow or be fined. David will love those!
His unit and the one next-door are all considered the same building (20) because theyā€™re connected by that fake breezeway or whatever you would call that. Some kind of loophole maybe? Itā€™s very strange. Itā€™s classified as a condominium. I donā€™t know what logistical difference there is between that and a townhome. Maybe someone with real estate experience can explain that?

Last edited:

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Yeah, seems like he isn't hiding it. Not many apartments would require needing a giant push broom and large floor squeegee. He seems to be playing house now and is giddy about it. Maybe Chelsea is moving in?
I don't think he bought it due to the size I think he bought it due to the location and the fact he is only connected to 1 neighbor (through a fake walkway it looks like) and has the attached garage for easy parking.

Maybe he has plans to move someone in but when does this guy do any real planning?

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So now that we know what he was up to re the move, why did he take 5 days to go out to SO Cal instead of preparing things to move? The obvious? (Giggles) Or something else? I thought he may have been looking to move out there ut may e he needed giggles to calm him down about his big purchase. :ROFLMAO: :sick:
He might have been selling property he owned in California to free up the money for the Celebration purchase. Sadly property records are much harder to access in California so I can't confirm that theory. Of course you don't need to be present to buy or sell a house. And why would he be shacked up with BLAB if he owned a house or something in California? Just throwing a theory out there. We may never know the real truth of these vloggers unless one rights a tell all book.