Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Century20

VIP Member
How many times has this clown done the stupid Studio Tour, walking the backlot? So confused as to why people continue watching his garbage.
It wouldn't be a trip to So Cal without stopping by Warner Brothers!!! Aside from Santa Monica or Hollywood I can't see what else is left for him to do out there? Fast food (del taco, in-n-out, etc) vlog??

"On the regular..."
"Going to keep 'em going thru Christmas..."

Do we have a count for how many things he's given away?
Wasn't there a $100 gift card from epcot?

Reactions: 4

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Interesting that he is buying shit left and right before the end of the year. 🤔 Some kind of tax thing?

One thing is for sure, these YouTubers make way more money than we want to know. The Trackers are one thing - people can believe they could charge up a storm and overspend on shit they can't afford (I don't think so myself, I think they have plenty of money to throw around unfortunately), but Adam seems like the kind of guy who usually buys things upfront and pays cash - at least from past history. Maybe he got a mortgage on the new place for tax deduction purposes, but also wouldn't surprise me if he got a car and home with cash outright.

Why do I get the sense he had a TON of money in stocks? Like, he put a huge savings account worth into stocks or something crazy? Then cashed it out and decided he should just spend it. 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He went from driving a fairly generic CUV and living in a secret location to living in an easily findable location and driving a fairly unique NEV. It is like he wants attention.
Yet he won't show is CUV on video, and hasn't showed the exterior of the house. The golf cart, he'll broadcast to the moon every day, it seems.

In fact, it's been a week since he gave the tour of the new place, and he hasn't show the interior again AT ALL (except close-ups of parts of the golf cart in the garage).

Reactions: 3

robotmonster

About at what time mark ?😆
---

Yep , Giggles had a picture of what looked like Knotts style buildings in the background , someone called it that he would do DL , Universal, and Knotts while there 🤣
It is at the this is so damn boring I want to shoot myself mark. Or right after he meets German in Venice who acts like he wants to blow him. Best watched while fast forwarding and doing something else

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I'm skeptical he's making a ton but he might be living well below his means to retire early.

If he tells what he bought it will give us more of a glimpse into his finances. But if he does buy an RV, trailer or tiny home those won't show up in public records. His downsizing comment might be something just to throw us off. Time will tell but my vote is still Wilderness lodge cabin but the timing might not quite line up unless he moves in with his parents for a bit first.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So if you moved in with someone you are dating that could be considered downsizing especially if they aren't in a very big place. Maybe he's hinting he's engaged?

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Any odds that he would buy a house in the Edward Scissorhands neighborhood since he says the new place will segue into what he wants to do and then he goes back to doing movie filming locations?🤔 sure it’s not a probability just a random thought.

robotmonster

Further evidence Mr. Woo might be a moron. There is also parallel parking in front of his building as well as on the side so he could potentially be pinned in on two sides by mouth breathing, unwashed nose picking Woonatics, who all pitched in for a package deal on an all Woo all the time walk in the great man's shoes vacation. "Big Woo. Big Woo. Let's go swimming," they all chant in unison to their glorious God who owes them big time for their support. He won't mind letting them in, right.

And if that wooded area across the street in front of his building is privately owned, Mr. Woo could one day, depending on zoning restrictions, find himself staring at a nursing home or a four-story block of hideous condominiums like those on the Boulevard behind him. Hardy. Har. Har.

SoCalGremlin

I don't think he's really sending out those gifts, and that is incredibly low if that's the case. Given that he looks like he's desperate to film *anything* why wouldn't he film the dropping off of the gift at the Post Office?
Dunno if anyone read through the Walmart comments for the give away but there were people sharing their struggles and stuff. If he's lying about sending these gifts that is just about the most un-Christian like thing he could do. For all the "Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise" bullshit he's always saying.

PW212

Chatty Member
[QUOTE="PoorKid, post: 17787390, member: 97148"]
He'd think "Get those fucking lazy, gluttonous, greedy, idiot vloggers out of my damned park!"
[/QUOTE]
Also, only white christian people can get in through the damn gates.! Walt was a racist and nazi memorabilia collector. Sounds like a nice guy to idolize right?
---
So how long before Mr. Woo starts complaining about the noise and people gathering in that pool next to the condo? And how long before the neighborhood starts complaining about the fat load with crappy tatts who waddles over and stinks up the pool, peeing in the water because he's too lazy to make it up the stairs? This could be fun.
It is literally like a big ole christmas gift to us! Cannot wait!

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
So now that we know what he was up to re the move, why did he take 5 days to go out to SO Cal instead of preparing things to move? The obvious? (Giggles) Or something else? I thought he may have been looking to move out there ut may e he needed giggles to calm him down about his big purchase. :ROFLMAO: :sick:
I think it's because he knew he had to do some sort of travel and shake it up a bit, he couldn't spend 2 straights months in Central Florida doing Disney every other day and errands with Micah in between.

Jjjg

VIP Member
For a half a million , he could’ve bought something in a gated community , he could still drive to Celebration every day ( some say he has to drive to that fountain circle anyway ) .
He could have gotten something without all those stairs and still in Celebration since he seems to love it for half the price.

Condos around 1200 sq ft too.

For some reason he wants a house now I guess.