Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Common sense is not very common. He is overwhelmed by a ticket only event that he knows will be sold out. I’m not buying the social anxiety at this point. He is deliberately putting himself into these situations for clickbait

Reactions: 8
oh boy, the other WDW Christmas nighttime event, again with Chelsea.
You'll be happy to know Adam dug deep in the chester drawers and found an actual pair of pants, from the looks of them probably the ones he's worn as Michael Myers.
I think it's more than a week now with no giveaways. Typical Adam, says he's going to do it "periodically", then instead seems to do it every single day with hardly a break, then just stops doing it for a long time. Same pattern in a lot of his behavior.
So it seems Chelsea is spending more time at the parks lately with this man child than her own kid.
When did Adam procure an appropriate pair of pants?
Shocker he has given up on the give aways. . . . poor guy is just so busy. #burningthecandleatbothends

What is up with this thumbnail? @2020planner I think he is looking at you since you have made your feelings clear about his thumbnails! :LOL:

gljl.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So, do we think David's last trip of the year will be back to SoCal for LA Comic Con next week? One last chance to see Giggles and Woo Peat every Christmas filming location in LA history (and, of course visit DL while adamantly refusing to enter DCA)?
David trying very hard to appear normal and secure aka trap unsuspecting Chelsea. Wearing sleeves and pants (looks like cheap Dickies) with his usual saucony runners. Is it too hard tobiy a nice christmas sweater, pants and some casual shoes? Guess so for him. How long will it take for Chelsea to figure out that this man child blabbers on about Disney and 80’s things not only at the parks but constantly. Eats like crap and is dumb as a door knob besides the nostalgia crap? He didn’t seem to eat more than one tamale on his “date” though. Trying to i press her. At least she is age appropriate and seems very nice. Wait till she mert preacher Jim and realizes that his parents live in a backwards in time QANON kook world.
Yes I predict SoCal and giggles for a week upcoming. DVC Villas hotel and various sundry woo peats at christmas/new year.

Looks like Mr. Woo raided Goodwill for his first pair of big boy pants. Trying to impress his bleached blonde substitute for the Devil Doll perhaps. Poor girl must be desperate for a baby daddy substitute and have a diminished sense of smell. Mr. Woo even buzzed off his mustache again to produce for her pleasure his trademark sexy Amish beard look. And who could not resist his non-stop incoherent babbling? Every woman's dream boat.

• Haha
So it seems Chelsea is spending more time at the parks lately with this man child than her own kid.
When did Adam procure an appropriate pair of pants?
Shocker he has given up on the give aways. . . . poor guy is just so busy. #burningthecandleatbothends

What is up with this thumbnail? @2020planner I think he is looking at you since you have made your feelings clear about his thumbnails! :LOL:

View attachment 2588462
Sweet!!! Hi David! 👋 Also, nice to see you sporting a pair of bleeping pants that I also recommended! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
View attachment 2588462
I was going to ask the same thing about that awful thumbnail. The crazy thing is, just a second or two after this in the video is a perfectly fine shot he should have used. I’m guessing he meant to select that but his thumb slipped on his iPhone when uploading. Oops!

Reactions: 3
I was going to ask the same thing about that awful thumbnail. The crazy thing is, just a second or two after this in the video is a perfectly fine shot he should have used. I’m guessing he meant to select that but his thumb slipped on his iPhone when uploading. Oops!
I guess that's what happens when you are:

IMG_3755.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He looks every bit of 50 ( oops 49 ) when he does that stupid looking shave 🤮

Just a reminder that Woo sold all of his Disney stock 3 months ago when it was around $83.

IMG_2619.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol, he showed his fridge and it had mustard and coffee mate.

He's obviously not eating at home or can cook for himself.
His frozen TV dinners are in the freezer that he didn’t show. He counts those as home cooked meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From yesterday's vlog, Chelsea legit looks lovely again and is way way too pretty for Woo.

1700832977508.png

David is really started to look more and more like Pastor Jim, especially with that ridiculous shave. #iliketoshavemybeardblindfolded

1700832967800.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If you want to watch Adam rambling on about nothing as he walks around Celebration and films himself along with Papa and Momma Woo in line for Golden Corral for Thanksgiving than you are in luck!

Adam: Not that I have been doing really well with how I have been eating I have not been doing horrible I have not completely gone off the rails I have moderately like 1 foot on the rail and the rest of my body off the rail, but today all bets are off. There is no dieting on thanksgiving. . . . .

Maury Povich: Adam the lie detector test determined that was a lie.

a1111111.jpg

a22222.jpg

a333333.jpg

a44444.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From yesterday's vlog, Chelsea legit looks lovely again and is way way too pretty for Woo.

View attachment 2590132

David is really started to look more and more like Pastor Jim, especially with that ridiculous shave. #iliketoshavemybeardblindfolded

View attachment 2590131
Can we introduce Chelsea to Chey (Whatever happened to that guy anyway? Is he still with Giggles?) so that the presumably normal individuals could be paired up and the trainwrecks can be messes together?

I do not understand Adam's "homeless Amish" facial hair look. I've never seen that on anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course he did Thanksgiving at the Golden Corral! How pathetic.
I don't blame his mom for not wanting to cook. She's older and it sounds like she will be doing a lot for Christmas. Since Adam can't cook, he could have at least picked a classier restaurant!

Reactions: 15
Can we introduce Chelsea to Chey (Whatever happened to that guy anyway? Is he still with Giggles?) so that the presumably normal individuals could be paired up and the trainwrecks can be messes together?
Yes, as of last month they were still together.
However if Adam does visit CA like we suspect in the next few weeks, Chey will not have visitation rights with Giggles until after Adam leaves.

• Haha

View attachment 2590132

View attachment 2590131
I think this is more of a partnership than a romantic interest. She’s easy enough to find on IG and from the looks of it, she’s trying to build a presence. They do share some common interests though? How she could be attracted to him after watching him eat anything on camera is beyond me. Dude needs to stop that fast food review crap.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.