Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the legions of viewers thinking, "Gosh dang it, I don't hear enough about Celebration from Adam!", let's have even more on his IG:

1700607956031.png

Reactions: 8
21.11.2023_19.39.24_REC.png

One bedroom ✅ white sofa✅ creepy resident✅

Yep, ATW and Patrick Bateman share some traits...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Damn, $1775 for a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. Is that just what apartments go for in the area? I’m in north Florida and pay less than that for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 5 miles from the beach.
One of my kids is looking on the south side and can’t find a one bedroom for less than $1400….

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Where I live $1775 would be a bargain for a one bedroom.

I guess it's nice David loves where he lives 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That’s some excellent detective work right there. ⭐
Thanks, literally took me like 2 seconds to find it.

I'm in the wrong line of work. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

[B]@2020planner I submit another word for the list.[/B] Perused - . . so those are the three videos I watched I perused through to kind of see what to expect (at jollywood nights)

View attachment 2585104
Updated! :)

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2585859

What in the actual duck is going on there?
Those are the shiny fake denim shorts he wore on his Salem trip. Seemed to be the only shorts he brought. Ill fitting with a belt he cinches up way too much. Chelsea obviously classier then giggles and wants to look nice at an expensive date. Adam not so much, in his skoolboy cheap jacket that no one normal, would know is a Home Alone jacket. The way a grown man is excited to take pictures with a disney cast member in costume is really demented. All these photos with characters that he cherishes. Beyond narcissism imo. He is on the spectrum with no disrespect to others on the spectrum but he is certainly on there. Chelsea needs to RUN!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Chelsea, legit, looked LOVELY. I don't have one bad thing to say about the outfit, outside of the kitten heels being a witch to walk around a park in but she DID make a great attempt to meet the theme of the party.

Woo, on the other hand? Don't kid yourself, David. There's no "magic" happening in that bed unless it's with your hand. Cuz any normal woman - who you didn't have to pay - is going to be charmed by you once they see the entire picture of what they're dealing with. And it ain't pretty.

You couldn't even wear PANTS?!? NICER SHOES?!?! I mean, GROW THE duck UP already.
It's not punk, it's not trying to be different. It just looks lame at this point.

Reactions: 18
Mr. Woo shoves not one, but two greasy, slimy McRibs in his stupid face. Watch if you dare as he almost bathes in the disgusting sauce as it drips all over his beard and hands. The horror, the horror of the oncoming skid marks inside those shorts.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Imagine being a mentally stable, confident, mature woman walking into that apartment…then the bedroom. It would be dried up faster than super glue

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chelsea, legit, looked LOVELY. I don't have one bad thing to say about the outfit, outside of the kitten heels being a witch to walk around a park in but she DID make a great attempt to meet the theme of the party.

Woo, on the other hand? Don't kid yourself, David. There's no "magic" happening in that bed unless it's with your hand. Cuz any normal woman - who you didn't have to pay - is going to be charmed by you once they see the entire picture of what they're dealing with. And it ain't pretty.

You couldn't even wear PANTS?!? NICER SHOES?!?! I mean, GROW THE duck UP already.
It's not punk, it's not trying to be different. It just looks lame at this point.
Can I give this comment a thousands thumbs up?!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can I give this comment a thousands thumbs up?!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Added on: i skipped through the binge fest. Disgusting with zero self control. Chelsea are you watching this? Is he going to be a good role model for your lovely son? Ummm
Sleuths, does he show his suspected homestead building while binging on his “meal”? Is he trolling us bc we think we figured out his address? What do you think?

Reactions: 1
Added on: i skipped through the binge fest. Disgusting with zero self control. Chelsea are you watching this? Is he going to be a good role model for your lovely son? Ummm
Sleuths, does he show his suspected homestead building while binging on his “meal”? Is he trolling us bc we think we figured out his address? What do you think?
Based on his vlog, it looks like he went to the McD's on Celebration Blvd., then went to a new area called Island Village, on the outskirts.
That's fairly far from downtown Celebration where I believe he lives. Definitely a hike if you were to walk it; more easy to drive it.

1700671713766.png

1700671745910.png

The shops are new and I don't think many have anything in them yet.

Matches with his vlog -
1700671725236.png

Reactions: 7
1700676925673.png

OK, a bit later he realizes he has dropped a piece of onion and sauce on his shoe:
1700677369002.png

He reaches down with his left hand to pick it off of his shoe:
1700677427691.png

and there it is:
1700677473524.png

He drops the chunk of onion in the McD's bag AND THEN LICKS HIS FINGERS OFF, as his fingers have sauce FROM HIS SHOE on them:
1700677543773.png

And he puts the bag on the dashboard and then pulls away, so all the food goes all over the floor of his car. Why didn't he just lay it all out on the soles of his shoes and eat it off of there? JFC

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2586814

OK, a bit later he realizes he has dropped a piece of onion and sauce on his shoe:
View attachment 2586820

He reaches down with his left hand to pick it off of his shoe:
View attachment 2586821

and there it is:
View attachment 2586823

He drops the chunk of onion in the McD's bag AND THEN LICKS HIS FINGERS OFF, as his fingers have sauce FROM HIS SHOE on them:
View attachment 2586825

And he puts the bag on the dashboard and then pulls away, so all the food goes all over the floor of his car. Why didn't he just lay it all out on the soles of his shoes and eat it off of there? JFC
So he’s no better than Tracker, who eats spaghetti straight off a picnic table.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.