Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he did Thanksgiving at the Golden Corral! How pathetic.
I don't blame his mom for not wanting to cook. She's older and it sounds like she will be doing a lot for Christmas. Since Adam can't cook, he could have at least picked a classier restaurant!
Ah, but Golden Corral is a buffet which means Preacher Jim can conveniently ignore the sin of gluttony and pack on another inch to his bloated waistline before going back and posting on Facebook about how liberals, abortion, and gays are ruining America.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn't take a day off for Thanksgiving. Has to monetize his private time with Rev Jim and mom.

He's totally delusional that he hasn't gone off the rails with his diet, after he just sucked down 2 McRibs and a large fries.

Still calling it a gingerbread house. Is he going to mention that and the fake ice rink every single day? And he can't find 5 minutes to grab new sunglasses? He's gotta be wearing these sad, crooked ones on purpose at this point, the way he pulls them out and puts them on in front of the camera. In fact I believe he's mentioning the rink and the "gingerbread" house on purpose as well.

14 f'ing minutes of him wandering around Celebration, showing and explaining everything he has covered a million times before. It's a 25 minute video about Adam going to Golden Corral for Thanksgiving with his parents, and they aren't seated until the 20 minute mark.

Reactions: 12
Couldn't take a day off for Thanksgiving. Has to monetize his private time with Rev Jim and mom.

He's totally delusional that he hasn't gone off the rails with his diet, after he just sucked down 2 McRibs and a large fries.
14 f'ing minutes of him wandering around Celebration, showing and explaining everything he has covered a million times before. It's a 25 minute video about Adam going to Golden Corral for Thanksgiving with his parents, and they aren't seated until the 20 minute mark.
His stans will praise him for his hard work and sacrifice by filming on Thanksgiving.
Adam spends more time filming in line at Golden Corral rambling on vs. actually inside eating.
I Couldn't give any better assessment than you just did. The guy literally has nothing for content. It is beyond a reach at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, do we think David's last trip of the year will be back to SoCal for LA Comic Con next week? One last chance to see Giggles and Woo Peat every Christmas filming location in LA history (and, of course visit DL while adamantly refusing to enter DCA)?
One last California trip to see Giggles is my bet. He probably wants to rub Chelsea in her face after she rubbed the Beard in his.

Preacher Jim looks like he has doubled his size since we last saw him. You know what they say about people who project on others what they actually are themselves? That’s Rev Jim in a nutshell. A deepy disturbed and hateful man. None of them would appreciate the refined dining experience at the Contemporary or elsewhere. None of them use a knife when eating. David just jabs the turkey and eats it like a five year old. Who cares about comfort and ambiance when you can gorge yourself into a coma for less than $20?

Reactions: 5
Adam flies first class, but he can’t take his parents to a better restaurant than Golden Corral. There’s buffets at a few of Disney’s hotels. They would be 100% better than the pig tit served at GC.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Adam flies first class, but he can’t take his parents to a better restaurant than Golden Corral. There’s buffets at a few of Disney’s hotels. They would be 100% better than the pig tit served at GC.
My guess is his dad won't 'do Disney' without being insufferable. 🥴 Also, the food at GC is probably more his parents' type. Blech.😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not gonna trash Golden Corral or call it "hillbilly chow."
If that's what someone likes and that's all they can afford for Thanksgiving, good on them. I'm not gonna judge.

David, on the other hand? He can put forth the effort to perhaps offer a nicer location for his parents.
And if Jim and June picked that location, fine on them too (though I'm not a fan of Jim).

BUT then David SHOULDN'T HAVE bleeping FILMED AND MONETIZED A HOLIDAY WITH HIS PARENTS. TAKE THE DAMN DAY OFF, YOU ASSHOLE AND SPEND IT WITH YOUR PARENTS OFF CAMERA.
---
I think this is more of a partnership than a romantic interest. She’s easy enough to find on IG and from the looks of it, she’s trying to build a presence. They do share some common interests though? How she could be attracted to him after watching him eat anything on camera is beyond me. Dude needs to stop that fast food review crap.
Sure, SHE likely considers it a partnership of sorts to grow her "brand" (slash "presence"), but what does HE consider it? 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Adam spotted with the Trackers at Epcot for the Festival of Holidays opening. I cropped out the person who posted this photo but why is Adam standing so far away from the Trackers? It looks awkward.
2F38D443-A73C-42F2-B1E8-1C8D52ABBFBD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, bland hillbilly chow.
It is actually so freaking salty most of the time. My in-laws love GC, I hate it with a passion. And would never spend $20 a person, plus drink, on a holiday meal there. To each their own, but it isn't really cheap.

Adam should have done whatever his parents wanted for Thanksgiving, and not filmed it as @2020planner said. There was no point to this vlog and it was boring and his dad was awkward.

It is actually so freaking salty most of the time. My in-laws love GC, I hate it with a passion. And would never spend $20 a person, plus drink, on a holiday meal there. To each their own, but it isn't really cheap.

Adam should have done whatever his parents wanted for Thanksgiving, and not filmed it as @2020planner said. There was no point to this vlog and it was boring and his dad was awkward.
Right. My now-deceased grandmother loved it, for whatever reason, and she wasn't a "hillbilly."
So people like what they like. I took her there and she loved it and we had a great time. It is what it is, though, and it's NOT my cup of tea.

But totally. He needs to STOP monetizing family time and just be with his family. I friggin cannot stand these vloggers doing that. 🙄
---
Adam spotted with the Trackers at Epcot for the Festival of Holidays opening. I cropped out the person who posted this photo but why is Adam standing so far away from the Trackers? It looks awkward.
View attachment 2591106
I'm so glad Tim and Jenn had children! :cautious: "Jackson would have loved it!"

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2591106
WTF is with the skinny jeans on Tracker and those now favourite shiny ill fitting fake denim shorts on David? Awful. I didn’t realize that his right leg tattoo was that gaudy! Ugh. Look away.

View attachment 2591106

I am taking a stab that maybe the person did not know who ATW was or if they did (from the colabs) they did not not want Adam in the shot and somehow ended up in the photo anyway. He probably thought he was out of frame.

Reactions: 1
I am taking a stab that maybe the person did not know who ATW was or if they did (from the colabs) they did not not want Adam in the shot and somehow ended up in the photo anyway. He probably thought he was out of frame.
Unfortunately, the stan was stanning over Adam too (per her FB comment).
Not sure why he was standing off so far away. Either Jenn pulled herself soooo close to Tim and away from Adam since she only is fake-nice to him in person (possible) or Adam thought he was, once again, being so punk (also, possible).

Reactions: 7
Not to mention the whole meals offered for take-out or delivery by places like Sprouts, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, etc.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.