Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure David crammed his Giggles love doll in the “restroom” along with his happy meal boo buckets.

Lol, I don’t think he had any leftovers to put in the fridge. #fatbychristmas

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So does his general apartment location explain why he can't leave his car in 1 place for a week plus? I assume he only has on street parking?

Reactions: 10
So does his general apartment location explain why he can't leave his car in 1 place for a week plus? I assume he only has on street parking?
Yes, I'd imagine this is the case.

I'm thinking, like I mentioned yesterday, it's a 1-bdrm like on Market St. or Celebration Ave., given how it looks inside (i.e., a bit dated)

Here's a listing I found for a 1-bdrm on Market St. It matches up pretty much perfectly.

It's not the same exact unit obvs bc he's still living there and the light fixtures are different in the kitchen, BUT it's just WAY too similar so it has to be in this same building / area.

Woo's kitchen -

1700576310314.png

The listing link I posted above for a 1-bdrm on Market St -

1700576327982.png

The bedroom is also in the same configuration with a window straight on as you walk in, and then another to the left of the doorway.

1700576489028.png

You can slightly see the opposing windows better here -

1700576662549.png

And here's the apartment listing photo - EXACT same setup, only Woo's bed is on the opposite wall -

1700576708525.png

ETA: I'm thinking it's like this building... which is, indeed, within walking distance of Starbucks just down toward the lake (left of the photo).
From this location pictured, he'd just need to walk toward the lake, and hang a right and a quick left and he's at Starbucks. Mere minutes.

1700577212251.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Mr. Woo neglected to show his Minnie Mouse panty collection he wears when he wants to feel pretty. And where is his prized photo of Tom Cruise's feet? Something every normal man has to possess. It's probably out being framed so it can hang in the bedroom and jump start all that solo magic. Pretty sad looking apartment considering Al Capone had a classier prison cell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Worst thumbnail ever? I think it's definitely in the running

1700580091300.png

Is he trying to look like Christmas-themed Dreamfinder?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

I'm thinking, like I mentioned yesterday, it's a 1-bdrm like on Market St. or Celebration Ave., given how it looks inside (i.e., a bit dated)

Here's a listing I found for a 1-bdrm on Market St. It matches up pretty much perfectly.

It's not the same exact unit obvs bc he's still living there and the light fixtures are different in the kitchen, BUT it's just WAY too similar so it has to be in this same building / area.

Woo's kitchen -

View attachment 2584455

View attachment 2584456

The bedroom is also in the same configuration with a window straight on as you walk in, and then another to the left of the doorway.

View attachment 2584462

View attachment 2584464

And here's the apartment listing photo - EXACT same setup, only Woo's bed is on the opposite wall -

View attachment 2584466

ETA: I'm thinking it's like this building... which is, indeed, within walking distance of Starbucks just down toward the lake (left of the photo).
From this location pictured, he'd just need to walk toward the lake, and hang a right and a quick left and he's at Starbucks. Mere minutes.

View attachment 2584480
Damn, $1775 for a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. Is that just what apartments go for in the area? I’m in north Florida and pay less than that for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 5 miles from the beach.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Damn, $1775 for a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. Is that just what apartments go for in the area? I’m in north Florida and pay less than that for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 5 miles from the beach.
Some go for more than that in our area.

Where are you at in No. Fla? I can't remember...

We're heading up again to St. Augustine on Friday for the day. :)

Reactions: 3
Orlando and Tampa Bay are both getting ridiculous with rental prices for anything decent. At my complex, a modest 2/2 goes for $2200-$2300 for new renters and I'm not anywhere near the most expensive areas of my city. That's part of the reason I'll be leaving Florida in the summer.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Orlando and Tampa Bay are both getting ridiculous with rental prices for anything decent. At my complex, a modest 2/2 goes for $2200-$2300 for new renters and I'm not anywhere near the most expensive areas of my city. That's part of the reason I'll be leaving Florida in the summer.
Our 1,390 square-foot "luxury" condo in No. Orlando we've been at for the last 11 years has 12' ceilings, enclosed patio, full fireplace w/ hearth, marble flooring in bath and entryway, etc. is $2,041/mo for a 2/2 and we also have a full garage (with a door - not a carport) and additional storage space.

But it's insane in lots of parts of the country; really dependent upon where you live.
I'm originally from NE Ohio and traveled a ton throughout the U.S. I've been here in Orlando for 25 years and have no desire to move out of Fla.

Reactions: 2
Adam calls it "Jolly Nights" in his intro. He also continues to call that temporary structure a "gingerbread house". And of course what would a Jollywood Nights vlog be without...showing the price of gas at the "art deco 7-11", and stopping on an overpass to document the I-4 traffic and the Mickey power pole, right?

Everyone's favorite "Woo-friend" Chelsea is along for Jollywood Nights, and sans child it appears. Adam tells Chelsea she looks very elegant. She is definitely overdressed for the theme park crowds, that's for sure.

In the past, has Adam continually and repeatedly used the word "snoap" for the fake snow at various events? He has used it so much in the last 3-4 vlogs, it seems like a new word he learned and he has to repeat it many times.

The Kermit voice in whatever show they saw wasn't the best I've ever heard.

Even though Adam wore a "jacket", he couldn't be bothered to put on pants yet somehow he seems to have on "fancy" shiny shorts???
1700586129927.png

The happy couple:
1700586175389.png

More t-shirts and knick knacks to throw into the closet or storage unit, of course. No giveaway yet again, he hasn't given away anything in 4-5 days I think. I guess it's not having the desired effect (whatever he thought that would be)?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone's favorite "Woo-friend" Chelsea is along for Jollywood Nights, and sans child it appears. Adam tells Chelsea she looks very elegant. She is definitely overdressed for the theme park crowds, that's for sure.
I think a lot of people are dressing up in their holiday best for the Jollywood Nights event because of the old Hollywood/glamor aspect. I personally wouldn't do it, but I am more inclined to dress for comfort when going to the theme parks. Chelsea did look very nice in my opinion, but too bad Adam couldn't bother ditching the 2001 skater boi dickies shorts for one night to match her.

Reactions: 15
Our 1,390 square-foot "luxury" condo in No. Orlando we've been at for the last 11 years has 12' ceilings, enclosed patio, full fireplace w/ hearth, marble flooring in bath and entryway, etc. is $2,041/mo for a 2/2 and we also have a full garage (with a door - not a carport) and additional storage space.

But it's insane in lots of parts of the country; really dependent upon where you live.
I'm originally from NE Ohio and traveled a ton throughout the U.S. I've been here in Orlando for 25 years and have no desire to move out of Fla.
I pay less for my unit than new renters do...I wonder if that's the same for your condo as well.

• Heart
I pay less for my unit than new renters do...I wonder if that's the same for your condo as well.
Yes, grandfathered into a lower rate, though it jumped $150 last year.

We'd buy a home, but DH is with Costco and in a position where he may end up transferring to another location. (and this has been on the table, so to speak, for a handful of years as they open new stores around FL with possible moves considered to Melbourne, St. Augustine, Clermont, etc. or move to an older store, e.g., Clearwater - hence, why we just keep renting the condo ATM) I do remote 1099 work, so I can live anywhere.

Some go for more than that in our area.

Where are you at in No. Fla? I can't remember...

We're heading up again to St. Augustine on Friday for the day. :)
Jacksonville. Relocated from Highlands county but originally from Albuquerque, NM.
When we were looking for apartments here our budget was $1600 a month for a 2 bed/2 bath because I’m currently not working (should be back to work in the spring though) so my partner is having to cover everything right now. We were able to find a lot of options within our budget in what I assume to be decent areas.

Albuquerque, NM on the other hand, charges roughly the same for the equivalent in a semi safe area and the nearest beach is hundreds and hundreds of miles away. Cost of living out there is insane for what the city has to offer.

I was just underwhelmed by Woo’s apartment. To me, (as someone who has lived in 4 apartments in the last 5 years) that looks like a $1200 apartment at most but I do understand he is paying for the location.

Woo's kitchen -

View attachment 2584455

View attachment 2584456

View attachment 2584462

View attachment 2584464

View attachment 2584466

View attachment 2584480
That’s some excellent detective work right there. ⭐
---
A series of minutes, if you will...
A short commute made up of a mere series of minutes, as it were.

Reactions: 4
@2020planner I submit another word for the list. Perused - . . so those are the three videos I watched I perused through to kind of see what to expect (at jollywood nights)

1122222222.jpg

Reactions: 6

Woo's kitchen -

View attachment 2584455

View attachment 2584456

View attachment 2584462

View attachment 2584464

View attachment 2584466

View attachment 2584480
The listing calls it a condo so they are rented out by owners. That’s why there are slightly different light fixtures, cabinet door colours or possibly appliances. The owners refurbish as needed in their units. Dolt could have bought one a decade ago but nooooo. He is going to have to secretly stow away somewhere in the basement of his DVC hotel when he can no longer afford the annual fees/dues! Great sleuthing! This is it! It was built in 1996 so 27 yrs ago.
---
A series of minutes, if you will...
A cornucopia of k cups too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Adam calls it "Jolly Nights" in his intro. He also continues to call that temporary structure a "gingerbread house". And of course what would a Jollywood Nights vlog be without...showing the price of gas at the "art deco 7-11", and stopping on an overpass to document the I-4 traffic and the Mickey power pole, right?

In the past, has Adam continually and repeatedly used the word "snoap" for the fake snow at various events? He has used it so much in the last 3-4 vlogs, it seems like a new word he learned and he has to repeat it many times.

The Kermit voice in whatever show they saw wasn't the best I've ever heard.

Even though Adam wore a "jacket", he couldn't be bothered to put on pants yet somehow he seems to have on "fancy" shiny shorts???
View attachment 2584733

The happy couple:
View attachment 2584734

More t-shirts and knick knacks to throw into the closet or storage unit, of course. No giveaway yet again, he hasn't given away anything in 4-5 days I think. I guess it's not having the desired effect (whatever he thought that would be)?
The picture with her dressed “elegantly” is giving me Beauty & the Beast vibes 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.