Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam is so dominated by his nostalgia, real or imagined, that I think Animal Kingdom has no use for him in the Disneyverse. It simply didn’t exist when Adam was a child so he feels no connection.
Yet he goes on and enjoys most of the newer rides in Epcot (Soarin', Test Track, Guardians) and he should hate them because they replaced all the original Epcot rides he grew up with (World of Motion, Horizons, etc)

Reactions: 5
For a guy who said just last month he was tired of doing theme parks he sure seems to be going all in. :unsure:

MWW.jpg

8786866.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Mr. Woo and his almost equally annoying sidekick, the Carpetjerker, must be quite an unnerving sight to all the unsuspecting families who accidentally encounter them. What is wrong with those two assholes who constantly freeze and make stupid faces at a camera like it's their long-lost lover? They act like entitled children who think it is always about them and the hell with anyone who gets in their way. One constantly complains about everything and anything like an insufferable old lady and the other one at every chance begs for money like a shameless grifter. People cross the street when they see these two douchebags like they do with pit bulls. And chances are the dogs smell better.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Another good point, yet we also know that if Disney opened a fifth gate here at WDW, he'd be there on Opening Day pissing himself with glee.
Opening Day for a 5th gate would be an absolute madhouse!!! Wouldn't Adam's social anxiety kick in??
Oh Wait!! he seems to do quite well on opening day events! NEVERMIND!!

8787777.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yet he goes on and enjoys most of the newer rides in Epcot (Soarin', Test Track, Guardians) and he should hate them because they replaced all the original Epcot rides he grew up with (World of Motion, Horizons, etc)
I don’t think those ideas are contradictory.

I am still disgusted they replaced the Maelstrom with the Frozen ride, but I go on it because it’s an okay ride and Epcot is my favorite park.

I think he loves the Guardians ride or he wouldn’t go on. He hardly goes on Soarin or say, Ratatouille, simply because I guess he doesn’t like them much I assume.

I never watch his Disneyland vlogs. Did he go to California Adventure much? With no connection to nostalgia, history, Walt, etc, I wonder if he didn’t care for it.

Doesn't he also typically wait until mid-afternoon to show up to the parks (Dude's got to sleep in because of his exhausting schedule burning the candle at both ends, y'know.)? Animal Kingdom's earlier closing time would give him only a short amount of time inside.

Reactions: 6
I am still disgusted they replaced the Maelstrom with the Frozen ride, but I go on it because it’s an okay ride and Epcot is my favorite park.

I think he loves the Guardians ride or he wouldn’t go on. He hardly goes on Soarin or say, Ratatouille, simply because I guess he doesn’t like them much I assume.

I never watch his Disneyland vlogs. Did he go to California Adventure much? With no connection to nostalgia, history, Walt, etc, I wonder if he didn’t care for it.
I year ya. I'm still mourning Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Snow White's Scary Adventures, and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, as well as the original Mexico ride with the awesome 80s footage.

I never even ever rode Frozen. It's my personal protest against the removal of Maelstrom.

"Park Hopping Craziness", yeah, I'm sure the day was super "crazy". Adam really showing his desperation for views with the title, as he hasn't done anything crazy in years and if he did it certainly wouldn't be at WDW.

Has he ever spent a Sunday at his "home base" without mentioning the damn Celebration Farmer's Market?

Was it a surprise to Adam that Carpetbagger would be in his home area during this time? Like, Adam was on the road and found out Jacob was around and figured that would bring in more views and he ran home to do videos with Jacob?

Every other vlogger covers and shows the Christmas parade. Adam films it and then cuts the audio to do a voiceover because he's terrified of losing monetization for even 1 video.

Adam reassures the audience that he will be back to Epcot to focus on the Christmas decor, because this video is "about park hopping" (???)

I guess Jacob wanted to go into World Showcase, because Adam actually takes him in there. Although they both agree WS at night is "different" from the other parks because alcohol is served (nevermind that it's served in Hollywood Studios), giggling about the behavior they see like...well, like 12 yo boys.

Adam bites into his first peanut butter and jelly chicken wing and declares "I don't like this, it's disgusting", yet he continues to eat them all.

More pins, and again he buys a set of 2 for himself and then a duplicate set for the DAILY giveaway. How quickly do people figure out they don't even have to watch the video or comment on it, they just need to go to his IG and comment. So how does that help him get YouTube subs and views?

Reactions: 9
I just went to his IG and I can't comment on the giveaway. Does anyone else have it restricted too? (I'm not banned from his IG, BTW)

Not that I wanted the pins, but I was interested in the "limiting comments" tit. It looks the comments were all made within the last hour or so???

So does he actually turn it off after 1 hour of posting it?
And remove all traces of evidence of the prior item?
And not even mention who won the prior item or what was said for the winning comment?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the Woopeat king knows there are rules and regulations around giveaways? You can't say oh you can comment and hours later I'll pick a winner then cut off comments in an hour. I doubt he consulted the Florida laws or an attorney.

Reactions: 7
I just went to his IG and I can't comment on the giveaway. Does anyone else have it restricted too? (I'm not banned from his IG, BTW)

Not that I wanted the pins, but I was interested in the "limiting comments" tit. It looks the comments were all made within the last hour or so???

So does he actually turn it off after 1 hour of posting it?
And remove all traces of evidence of the prior item?
And not even mention who won the prior item or what was said for the winning comment?
No one can comment after he turns off comments, and he turns it off pretty quickly. It seems like maximum an hour, but maybe even less. He deletes the previous giveaway photo every day and replaces it with the new one, the old ones never to be seen or mentioned again, no idea who won.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm going to talk about the market street farmers market but not actually go again. My 5.00 sunglasses are in bad shape but I'm still going to wear them. Mistakes Derek Hough for Ryan Gossling and hopes he makes it into the Disney Holiday Parade special. It drives me nuts that he makes absolutely no sense. He needs a Doctor to help him sort through his chaos and he does not see it. ALSO if woopeat actually had viewers he could have been canceled today. Between the ghost of Eisner jokes and the Haunted Mansion Graveyard. Carpetbagger tried to save his bacon. He is getting more like Jim on the daily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t think those ideas are contradictory.

For a normal person, I agree the ideas are not contradictory. But this is Adam The Woo.

He goes to California Adventure when he's there. Not as much as Disneyland, but he certainly doesn't avoid it the way he avoids AK.

Reactions: 3
All of this x 100.

I rode it once. One and done.
Oh, I forgot The Great Movie Ride, Studio Backlot Tour, Magic of Disney Animation Academy...SpectroMagic...World of Motion...Horizons... Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes... Mike Fink Keel Boats... and I haven't been to MK since COVID - do they even let you on Tom Sawyer Island anymore?

Reactions: 1
Odd Adam said he went to the Preview days at AK. I guess seeing a dead Big Red scared him.

Oh, I forgot The Great Movie Ride, Studio Backlot Tour, Magic of Disney Animation Academy...SpectroMagic...World of Motion...Horizons... Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes... Mike Fink Keel Boats... and I haven't been to MK since COVID - do they even let you on Tom Sawyer Island anymore?
Yes, it's still active.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I noticed he mentioned how many times he shows the monorails in the videos. That comment from a viewer has really gotten under his skin.

Something isn’t sitting right with Adam. Something is going on. Maybe Daphne stopped speaking to him or something. He seems grumpy and more focused than ever on being surrounded by sycophants.

Something isn’t sitting right with Adam. Something is going on. Maybe Daphne stopped speaking to him or something. He seems grumpy and more focused than ever on being surrounded by sycophants.
:unsure: that is typical Adam. . . . being grumpy is part of his personality. I don't see anything out of the ordinary.
As for Giggles I don't quite believe that is the case........ perhaps more along the line of he has not seen her since before Hawaii which would be 2 months and needs his giggles fix. He has a trip out of state soon and I believe it will be back to California so he can hang out with her and do his typical west coast woopeats.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.