Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A comment from today’s vlog:
IMG_3760.jpeg

Um, you can start by stop making these proclamations on your vlogs regarding your weight loss, cutting back on Disney/theme parks, and so on. By now, we know that you’re not a “man” of your word. It’s more of you doing what you want by winging it in each daily vlog while your delusional Woovians kiss up to you in the comments section. Let’s see how long this “daily” giveaway lasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
he's very careful about any pics he posts of himself - always straight on, usually a black t shirt. and now i've noticed he does the same pose with his arms crossed over the front of his body to 1) cover his belly, 2) try and make his arms look more muscled.
However he has been known to on some occasions open up his chester drawers and pull out an appropriate t-shirt that is not black.
So punk!

545154.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More evidence that Adam lurks these threads at the 29:08 mark:

ATW: The Shingle was pretty bland
Heimbach: You know the whole internet is gonna go after you now
ATW: Why....You mean like ALWAYS?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adam and many of his colleagues might want to watch the Boogie2988 documentary on YouTube that's just been released. I'd never heard of this guy, but I couldn't stop watching how he caused his initially successful YouTube career, and the comfortable life that came with it, to unravel to the point where he's now broke and broken.
Perhaps the travails and pitfalls of being a YT vlogger was the topic of this conversation.

933DF1FE-1B32-49CB-AAD2-59287683FB15.jpeg

---
View attachment 2572950

Um, you can start by stop making these proclamations on your vlogs regarding your weight loss, cutting back on Disney/theme parks, and so on. By now, we know that you’re not a “man” of your word. It’s more of you doing what you want by winging it in each daily vlog while your delusional Woovians kiss up to you in the comments section. Let’s see how long this “daily” giveaway lasts.
Didn't he asked his viewers to call him out when he goes off his diets?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
We're in a WDW every other day pattern...he's covering the same stuff every other vlogger is, what a rebel. And as always, he can't do it alone, Mr. Social Anxiety needs a companion vlogger "friend" to vlog with. I have no idea who this dorky Clark Kent looking mofo is...did Carpetbagger go home?

As always, Adam does no research, expects to see Christmas trees up in the hotels and they only have the gingerbread displays. You know you're doing Christmas coverage too early when even Disney doesn't have their hotel trees up.

More damn pins for his collection. At this rate, he'll need to move to a bigger place in January just to have someplace to store the pins.

After a good meal at a nice restaurant, there's nothing better than eating dessert on the hood of your car in the parking lot.

Remember when Adam owned Disney stock and sold low at $85/share because he couldn't take the pressure of checking the stock every day and watching it languish?

1700078627154.png

Reactions: 11
One of the chefs brings out a loaf of gingerbread woo ask, is that a fish?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Who is his “sidekick” in todays video 🤔 I 1st thought he was Gavin of Gavin & Patrick fame 😮

Reactions: 1
Who is his “sidekick” in todays video 🤔 I 1st thought he was Gavin of Gavin & Patrick fame 😮
Kevin Heimbach. He usually pops up in OA’s FL vids. He’s super annoying, but at least he looks like he showers and wears clean clothes unlike Adam.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kevin Heimbach. He usually pops up in OA’s FL vids. He’s super annoying, but at least he looks like he showers and wears clean clothes unlike Adam.
545154.jpg

And doesn't buy them second-hand. I wonder if he washed it before he put it on the first time...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why isn't there a Kevin Heimbach thread? All the dude does is complain and whine about anything Disney even though his "girlfriend" works for the mouse. Seems like he is still bitter he got laid off and never called back after the lockdown layoffs.

Reactions: 5
Adam and many of his colleagues might want to watch the Boogie2988 documentary on YouTube that's just been released. I'd never heard of this guy, but I couldn't stop watching how he caused his initially successful YouTube career, and the comfortable life that came with it, to unravel to the point where he's now broke and broken.
It's a fascinating story, and hearing the commentary surrounding the guy is pretty interesting as well. I'll admit that I don't know much about him and only recognize him because he popped up in a few of Adam's videos, but it seems he's on everybody's mind since the documentary came out. There's a Tattle thread for him now.

View attachment 2572950

But I thought he was forming habits….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why isn't there a Kevin Heimbach thread? All the dude does is complain and whine about anything Disney even though his "girlfriend" works for the mouse. Seems like he is still bitter he got laid off and never called back after the lockdown layoffs.
Hahaha, agreed. Kevin posted a social media post on YouTube (?) that he had complained to CMs and got a refund for Jollywood Nights. Someone in the comments congratulated him as “Karen” Heimbach! 🤣 A few other people suggested vloggers should eat the cost of bad events as part of their “job” and that negative reviews actually attract more views. I’m not sure if he deleted some or all of that, but it warmed my cold, cold heart.

Back to the man-baby of the hour: Adam the Woo! Dearest Adam, don’t worry! We all know you’re a filthy, ignorant, putz who needs constant attention. HERE IT IS, LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
YALL.

Thats a women’s “southern boutique style” T-shirt.

It’s the first thing I noticed (followed by his broke ass sunglasses).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.