Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake screaming. The pretend excitement. It's so obviously done for the camera.

Adam is clearly bored. He says he's going to attend fewer scheduled events next year. Sounds to me like he's just going roll out of bed and record whatever is easiest that day. While a lot of people have given up on ATW, there's clearly a core audience who will watch no matter if Adam spends the whole video trying to bang Daphne or he's whispering on some boring back road bullshit. I think 2024 will be very lazy and self-indulgent even by ATW standards. He's going to test the boundaries of his audience and see how little effort they will tolerate.

Reactions: 16
@2020planner thought of you when I saw this one from today's Vlog. :LOL: Perhaps this one was just for you! Since Adam does lurk on these threads.

View attachment 2570963
IKR? :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, David! It sucks, as usual. And it's not just a bleeping wax museum, you idiot.
There is SO much in there (I spent about 3-4 hours in there once just seeing ALL the stuff they have) and I'm betting you didn't do it justice, as usual.

ALSO - WTF. There's been two, David. TWO, so far.
This doesn't mean you can use "the last few" to describe TWO. TWOOOOOOOOO, David. ONLY TWO.

And really? You're THAT busy that you can't even keep up a bleeping giveaway for more than two straight days?!

1699975029509.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More Carpetbagger, with an added appearance by Micah. If you're wondering if this is a WOOPEAT, well...he did the exact same thing with Jackie 4 years ago

1699974447891.png

1699974529771.png

Adam calls George W. "George Bush Jr."

Listen, this vlog is horrific, there's no point to watching it, and I'll just leave this here:
1699975216386.png

Today's incorrect word usage is "formulated". The rain "formulated" on the camera lense (Adam, it formulated in the sky and then fell on your lense. It didn't come to exist on your lense). The Celebration Christmas tree "formulated quite a bit" while he was off looking at wax figures. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More Carpetbagger, with an added appearance by Micah. If you're wondering if this is a WOOPEAT, well...he did the exact same thing with Jackie 4 years ago

View attachment 2570977
View attachment 2570981

Adam calls George W. "George Bush Jr."

Listen, this vlog is horrific, there's no point to watching it, and I'll just leave this here:
View attachment 2571001

Today's incorrect word usage is "formulated". The rain "formulated" on the camera lense (Adam, it formulated in the sky and then fell on your lense. It didn't come to exist on your lense). The Celebration Christmas tree "formulated quite a bit" while he was off looking at wax figures. 🥴
Did he really call him George Bush JUNIOR!?!? Oh, for duck's sake. This guy. 🤦‍♀️

I seriously am bleeping embarrassed DH and I ever wasted time actually watching this asshole. 🙄

Updated with "formulated" - https://tattle.life/wiki/adam-the-woo/

• Haha
And really? You're THAT busy that you can't even keep up a bleeping giveaway for more than two straight days?!
:LOL: All I can say is he must be. . . . .

IMG_3755.jpeg

So it is necessary we give it the appropriate warning!

MWW.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Three fat loads in a tower. Sounds like a nursery rhyme for the mentally challenged. Which describes these morons tripping all over themselves to film brochures and maps behind glass while smudging the display with their dirty fingers. Too bad you can't see anything for the glare in the glass. Watch the smirking idiots pose for selfies every ten minutes. How can these imbecile's have no sense of self-awareness at how stupid they look.

• Haha
Adam and many of his colleagues might want to watch the Boogie2988 documentary on YouTube that's just been released. I'd never heard of this guy, but I couldn't stop watching how he caused his initially successful YouTube career, and the comfortable life that came with it, to unravel to the point where he's now broke and broken.
Boogie is everything this TL says about ATW to the 10th degree. That dude has had a fucked up life (child abuse) and while I believe he tries his best he can't help himself. The "warning shot" was the end of it, even if that guy was antagonizing him. Of course, the complaining about money and then saying he was going to crowdsource for a Tesla didn't help either (I'm hazy on those details).
---
I'm curious how YouTube's crackdown on adblockers might affect creators. I feel like tech vloggers are the most likely to benefit because their viewers are more technically advanced than average and more likely to be running an adblocker. General interest vloggers? I'm not so sure. I don't know if the typical audience of Disney vloggers and other daily vlogger types would typically run an adblocker, so maybe no difference there whatsoever.

What can't be denied, though, is the flood of new YouTubers trying to break into the grift. "YouTuber" has supplanted "movie star" and "rock star" as the dream job of choice for little kids. And the barrier to entry is way way lower than those other careers. This is a double-edged sword for YouTube. A user-created video that gets lots of views is an asset for YouTube because they can put ads on it and make some revenue; a user-created video that doesn't get any views is a liability because they have to host it but aren't generating any revenue. YouTube needs to keep their creators AND their viewers reasonably happy, and sometimes that's a difficult balance.
Those are excellent points and I will admit that my primary focus on Youtube has been techtube/music/and some nostalgia related stuff with Red Letter Media being about the only thing I watch from creators anymore.

I think it will be a wait and see but I would venture to guess that those who consume videos on YT and are younger than their mid-30s (I'm mid-40s but tech is my specialty) you would probably not last longer than 6 months on YT without learning to enable AD-blockers or stop watching completely, especially in the general interest area. I occasionally turn ad blockers off because I want to support these channels but the saturation of ads is getting out of hand. An ad every 5 minutes on a 25 minute video (not including pre and post-roll ads) is just insane.

I think YT also needs to fix the quality of their ads. I've seen some decent ones but generally they are really bad, if I'm going to watch then keep me engaged and weed out the scams. Of course, with the ever lowering ad rates I think burned in ads (sponsorship for the video itself) is the way of the future which requires more work than most of these vloggers are willing to put in. I haven't been affected by the ad-blocker thing yet but my interest has already been waning in all thing YT.

Your last paragraph is spot on. I manage interns and entry level people as part of my job and I love it but there has definitely been a cultural shift over the last 15 years. They are as smart and able as the previous generations but their priorities are different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I am a very nonviolent person. In my [redacted] years on this planet I have never been in a physical fight. But, man, I couldn't imagine a more punchable face.
You're speaking my language, @DukeOfKent. Seriously, what is it about his smug ass face that makes it so punchable?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Adam and many of his colleagues might want to watch the Boogie2988 documentary on YouTube that's just been released. I'd never heard of this guy, but I couldn't stop watching how he caused his initially successful YouTube career, and the comfortable life that came with it, to unravel to the point where he's now broke and broken.
I'd never heard of him either. Is this the documentary you are talking about?

The Dark, Sad Life of Boogie2988. Official Documentary by Mike Clum

I don't know this Boogie guy, but he appears to be the exact same age as Adam. I'll have to add this documentary to my watch list.

Reactions: 1
fat.png

Adam's burgeoning muffin top adorned with a shirt only a 10-year girl should wear, partially blocked by the back fat of low-sub beta, World of Micha. This is from Carpetbagger's vlog where the three dorks shamelessly paraded around thinking, "hey, this is harmless, this isn't hurting anybody, we're having fun and making money," while secretly trying to rationalize their infantile pleasure and quash whatever sense of adult embarrassment they should have. Of course no aspect of their manchild lifestyles can be discussed as they all delete unfavorable comments on their videos, like a little bunch of scared little pussies. No respect at all for these losers.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2572116
Adam's burgeoning muffin top adorned with a shirt only a 10-year girl should wear, partially blocked by the back fat of low-sub beta, World of Micha. This is from Carpetbagger's vlog where the three dorks shamelessly paraded around thinking, "hey, this is harmless, this isn't hurting anybody, we're having fun and making money," while secretly trying to rationalize their infantile pleasure and quash whatever sense of adult embarrassment they should have. Of course no aspect of their manchild lifestyles can be discussed as they all delete unfavorable comments on their videos, like a little bunch of scared little pussies. No respect at all for these losers.
So he really edits & photo shops his videos to make him seem thinner , so f*cking punk rock !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So he really edits & photo shops his videos to make him seem thinner , so f*cking punk rock !
he's very careful about any pics he posts of himself - always straight on, usually a black t shirt. and now i've noticed he does the same pose with his arms crossed over the front of his body to 1) cover his belly, 2) try and make his arms look more muscled. example, that pic of him and carpetbagger with Figment.

I can take inches off my waistline without photoshop, it is the tried and true method of sucking your gut in. Of course you can't really do that constantly while moving around so it makes sense stan photos would catch him looking fatter than he presents himself.

His work ethic is light years ahead of Jenn Tracker. He is still a insufferable man child though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.