Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see this from reddit?
I went to that timestamp in yesterday's vlog and yeah, sure enough, he totally interrupted the guy trying to talk to Jacob to hijack the convo.
Is that what people with SOCIAL bleeping ANXIETY do??!??!
Missed it. Good catch. Great to see plenty of people who have this clown figured out.
Oh I can imagine how mad he gets when people don't recognize him, and when they do he is an A$$. Nice job Adam

Adam: I have social anxiety BUT hey everyone look at me I am the center of attention!!!

261914841.jpg

:LOL: Gotta love the side-eye from the fellow guest.

711484184.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
His mad dash race back was just odd. He had nothing to rush back for other than if he changed the rental car.

Reactions: 5
Broken record, I know, but WTF with these thumbnail pics?
WHAT about this nasty ass pic makes me want to watch?

And now the titles? Trackers just did the same bleeping stupid ass title. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2566937
View attachment 2566938
---

Jinx, kinda. ;)
Yeah, I'll pass on watching this one. A thumbnail with some goofy-looking middle-aged men looking bored and/or miserable combined with a vlog title that implies that he did not enjoy himself -- who would want to watch that? Is this some "The Producers" style effort to tank his own channel? I don't understand his approach lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I guess we know the real reason he rushed back to Florida - to spend time with Carpetbagger. Because there’s nothing strange about two middle age men wandering a theme park together playing with toys.
Big, plastic phallic toys, OMG they reached a point where I can't even watch them any more. I don't care if they make $ being that way, they should be ashamed of themselves. I often hang with 20-somethings that are more adult and act grown up more than these two cringey dumbasses.

Jacob drags Adam to a taxidermy show in Tampa and Adam whines the entire time that he's revolted by the taxidermy. Yet he keeps filming and the damn vlog is over 30 minutes.

Passive aggressive Adam continually mentions that taxidermy is "not his thing" and "not his vibe" and "not his cup of tea", literally every minute or so. Now Adam knows how many of his viewers feel.

Adam says while in line for an exhibit that he will be "deeming with excitement"???

He loved the six foot man-eating chicken though, but wasn't allowed to film it. He liked it so much he almost bought the t-shirt. But remember, this is the last time he'll ever go to this. Then he decides to buy a pen and some stickers, and then patches to give away because he hates it so much at this convention.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok - updated! Let me know if I missed any. I added "incarcerated," "alcove," and "deeming with excitement"

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Will the next thread have the pink wiki tag?

Counterpoint: Adults showing up a few hours before park close that spend significant money on food, drink (except dear Adam) and extremely high profit margin plastic toys are dream consumers to Disney.

Epcot tonight, so that means Epcot for tomorrow's vlog. Is this guy allergic to Animal Kingdom?

1699842734932.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He and Tampa Jay did a vlog at AK on the anniversary of its opening and he made it clear he does not like AK. Jay asked him in the vlog how many times he’d been to AK an I think he said like 3 or 4 times.
So he greatly dislikes taxidermy and cries about Guardians' storylines about animals ...but hates Animal Kingdom (where the animals are alive)? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He and Tampa Jay did a vlog at AK on the anniversary of its opening and he made it clear he does not like AK. Jay asked him in the vlog how many times he’d been to AK an I think he said like 3 or 4 times.
Hmm, like he's also allergic to World Showcase. When he goes to Epcot he stays in Future World 90% of the time.

Hmm, like he's also allergic to World Showcase. When he goes to Epcot he stays in Future World 90% of the time.
Too many people drinking in World Showcase and or too much temptation to drink? He goes to baseball games though maybe he doesn't like beer?

Reactions: 2
So he greatly dislikes taxidermy and cries about Guardians' storylines about animals ...but hates Animal Kingdom (where the animals are alive)? :unsure:
Maybe his brain is on overload because there are so many animals to talk to that he could never get to them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Adam is so dominated by his nostalgia, real or imagined, that I think Animal Kingdom has no use for him in the Disneyverse. It simply didn’t exist when Adam was a child so he feels no connection.

Reactions: 17
That's a good point. He never really goes in WS, at all. Never thought of that!
---
Adam is so dominated by his nostalgia, real or imagined, that I think Animal Kingdom has no use for him in the Disneyverse. It simply didn’t exist when Adam was a child so he feels no connection.
Another good point, yet we also know that if Disney opened a fifth gate here at WDW, he'd be there on Opening Day pissing himself with glee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.