Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC, he's now wandering around malls in the Boston suburbs???

"Today I have no real game plan except drive around this general area and see what I can find" - he really said this, really. What the hell kind of road trip is this? Why is he staying in the Saugus area in the same hotel/motel he was in for Salem's Halloween festivities and doing nothing? Why hasn't he hit the road?

Like a moth to a flame, Adam can't resist it when he sees a dinosaur on the side of the road. "Looks like he has some lights on him", says Adam observantly. Then he pauses to think of a way to say that again (of course), and he fails miserably when he says, "He is astrewn with lights." Astrewn is not a word, buddy. Strewn is, but even then you're pretty much using it wrong. Perhaps he meant to pull out one of his often-used, super annoying words, "festooned", and his brain exploded and came out with "astrewn" instead. But no second takes for our boy Adam, nope, he just leaves it right in there:
1699019342310.png

Why is he traipsing around Jordan's Furniture Mall off of Rt 1 in the Boston suburbs??? The revolving door announcement warns that the door can stop suddenly, and Adam repeats the announcement (of course) but says "This revolving store can stop suddenly". Perhaps he needs a hearing check in addition to a eye exam.

I mean, when Adam said he was going somewhere for Halloween and the driving on a road trip back home, surely everyone expected him to stay in the Boston area for days to find this content, right?
1699019942004.png

He wanders around the mall parking lot to show the Fuddrucker's van/truck. Seriously. Has he lost his mind?
1699021104116.png

This entire vlog is literally just walking around malls reading signs

He read this sign as "Do not touch this, the gate is armed"
1699021414509.png

I guess he ran out of malls so he goes to "find" something called Skull Cliff, which is in the woods right next to the malls and Rt 1, and it's not exactly hard to find, it's on Google Maps. There's even marked parking for the very short hike:
1699021745794.png

He's down to saying "there's a couple of ducks over there, let me zoom in on them" 🥴

Well let's see how Adam is "finishing the year strong" by getting back to his weight loss routine, shall we? A nice salad perhaps?
1699022802181.png

1699022837359.png

Tomorrow I suppose he could just leave the camera pointing out the hotel window for 30 minutes and upload that and call it content.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok, I just scanned this newest vlog upon reading @dirtnap101's excellent recap.

Dude is bleeping wearing a BEEFY KING t-shirt while also saying the following about "no real game plan."

1699023481809.png

Then, as he's about to eat ROAST BEEF, he states he JUST REALIZED what he was wearing.

Of ALL the bleeping t-shirts you (Woo) own, you selected THAT one to pack for your trip, and subsequently wear that day?!?!?!?!

Cuz your ass KNEW you were going to go here; you had this place as part of your bleeping game plan.

bleeping LYING SACK OF tit. 🖕

1699023551247.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Mr. Woo could make an orgy boring. Sitting in the corner with his shorts to his ankles he seeks encouragement from the buzzing of the flies he has attracted. Clutching a Mickey Mouse doll to his chest he begins to mindlessly babble all the cliches from his daily con job. "Who wants my stanchion," he desperately asks acting as though anyone does. But sadly, only the flies show him any affection. "BUZZZ, BUZZZ, BUZZZ," he coos in his sexiest voice as he turns his attention to his little buzzing buddies who accept and appreciate him as he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ok, I just scanned this newest vlog upon reading @dirtnap101's excellent recap.

Dude is bleeping wearing a BEEFY KING t-shirt while also saying the following about "no real game plan."

View attachment 2548683

Then, as he's about to eat ROAST BEEF, he states he JUST REALIZED what he was wearing.

Of ALL the bleeping t-shirts you (Woo) own, you selected THAT one to pack for your trip, and subsequently wear that day?!?!?!?!

Cuz your ass KNEW you were going to go here; you had this place as part of your bleeping game plan.

bleeping LYING SACK OF tit. 🖕

View attachment 2548684
That's the incredible part, either way (planned vs "I don't know what I'll do today") this is what he was able to come up with for content.

Why is he hanging around the greater Boston area? If he figured hey, I'm kind of close to Vermont for the Beetlejuice thing, I should do that, why not make that the start of the road trip? Go to Vermont, do that and continue on from there. Lots of interesting stuff to see in Vermont, go to Burlington, drive through upstate NY, whatever. HAVE A BETTER PLAN THAN SPENDING ALL DAY WALKING AROUND MALLS!

Reactions: 9
WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT! Are you seriously telling me that this double-wide douchecanoe left historical Salem, MA to drive to beautiful Vermont and then, instead of carrying on with a road trip, he drove back to see SAUGUS, MA!?!? SAUGUS? For real? And then just wanders up and down Rt. 1? Did he show viewers the closed down Barnes and Noble? Or where a Friendly's used to be? Or the Square One Mall where only old people go and that's just to get their steps in when the weather is bad? This guy's energy and motivation ... his parents need to check him in for evaluation and meds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
JFC, he's now wandering around malls in the Boston suburbs???

"Today I have no real game plan except drive around this general area and see what I can find" - he really said this, really. What the hell kind of road trip is this? Why is he staying in the Saugus area in the same hotel/motel he was in for Salem's Halloween festivities and doing nothing? Why hasn't he hit the road?
Great assessment as always. I don't even know what to say at this point this guy is unbelievable. 🤷‍♂️
I noticed he didn't even go to the Kelly's in Saugus near his procured accommodations aka his temporary homestead I think that was Medford.
He was never going to like it more then Beefy King especially with him already wearing his appropriate t-shirt.
I also see he is still wearing that Hollywood hoodie, that probably not has been washed in months. :sick:

Adam, you did not mention the name of the comedy club. Any reason why? :cool:

a111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Meanwhile his friends ordinary adventures are in Japan. They used their miles. Things Adam will never do but he won’t see the 80k views either

Reactions: 7
Meanwhile his friends ordinary adventures are in Japan. They used their miles. Things Adam will never do but he won’t see the 80k views either
Yeah, but if he ended up in Japan, we'd get the likes of -

"Look, there's a trash receptacle...a place for trash... I wonder what you put in there... perhaps a cup? a dish? a plethora of random items? There's a tree... quite tall... there's many people here... wonder why. Is this a big city? Reminds me of Anaheim a bit. I think I spot a hidden Mickey in that window."

It'd be so friggin boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mr. Woo's camera zooms in like a Model-T shifts. Not that it matters since most of the stuff he films is either out of focus, over or under exposed and wobbly from his stumbling around while spewing out endless rambling boring chatter. And to put a cherry on top, he makes you dizzy by rapidly panning from subject to subject. The dude is actually getting worse. A drunk chimp could take better photos. And the chimp's narration would probably be more intelligent and entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@2020planner I have another one for the list. STAGNANT

It is a very slow paced river, more stagnant then anything else. . . . . .even the ducks are stagnant.

3333365.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see that Green Day will be doing a stadium tour next year with Rancid and Smashing Pumpkins. Will Adam put it on his calendar for 2024, or is a big stadium show not "punk rock" enough for Mr. Fugazi?
he already had to eat crow and say the new blink 182 is good. Going to a stadium show for bands he used to watch in abandoned warehouses would cause him to short circuit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@2020planner I have another one for the list. STAGNANT

It is a very slow paced river, more stagnant then anything else. . . . . .even the ducks are stagnant.

View attachment 2550765
Added!

I also added "astrewn" from @dirtnap101's recap yesterday.

I know I asked this before, but does anyone know how we can get this thing to permanently be a tab at the top of the page?
Like how it is with the pink Wiki tab on the Trackers page?

Reactions: 4
Added!
I know I asked this before, but does anyone know how we can get this thing to permanently be a tab at the top of the page?
Like how it is with the pink Wiki tab on the Trackers page?

Thanks.
I have made an inquiry about how to add it. Once I procure a solution I will post. I am unable to figure it out myself so it has proven to be quite the conundrum.

His filming of the turtle kite in today's video reminded me of the scene in American Beauty where the neighbor was showing Kevin Spacey's daughter the plastic bag he filmed. . . . . it was just lacking the Thomas Newman Score that played during the movie.

51515145.jpg

184848484.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His filming of the turtle kite in today's video reminded me of the scene in American Beauty where the neighbor was showing Kevin Spacey's daughter the plastic bag he filmed. . . . . it was just lacking the Thomas Newman Score that played during the movie.
Hmm, setting Adam the Woo to music, such a fun concept. Maybe some plodding instrumentals and discordant punk bass line. Just some sound effects like a sad trombone, wah-wah and those "lose-on-Price Is Right" sad dulcet notes would be appropriate to highlight the sense of futility and nihilism one often experiences in one of Mr. Woo's video adventures.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmm, setting Adam the Woo to music, such a fun concept. Maybe some plodding instrumentals and discordant punk bass line. Just some sound effects like a sad trombone, wah-wah and those "lose-on-Price Is Right" sad dulcet notes would be appropriate to highlight the sense of futility and nihilism one often experiences in one of Mr. Woo's video adventures.
And a solo tuba!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.